[SOLVED] HDT Error? (Actually skeleton incompatibility)

booshfug

I have a problem where my characters boobs are warped when doing anything but standing or running (including crouching, sitting, getting on a wagon, etc.) Does anyone know what setting or incompatibility could cause this?

Screen_1 Standing, boobs are fine, jiggle works

Screen_2 Crouching, boobs are warped, jiggle works (not in the right places though)

post-519863-0-68567000-1406931430_thumb.jpg

post-519863-0-63965000-1406931441_thumb.jpg

Guest LogicFoxX

Your body is incorrectly skinned to the skeleton. What that means is, those parts that are freaking out, think they are attached to the arm or face rather than the chest. How to fix this? Try downloading either a new body, or new skeleton. I prefer http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37900/? as it comes with both. OR if you want to learn how to use 3ds max, you can download that, and import both your body and skeleton and run a BSskinning modifier, which you will probably have to paint weights anyway..

I followed the guides on this forum. I have CBBE HDT preset with XP32 skeleton. I will try disabling any conflicts, then if that fails I will use UNPB. Will post results. Also, is there anyway to create bodies with UNP/UNPB?

Awesome, there was a conflict. I was using "Barbie Bones Better Weapon Placement Skeleton" because two handed weapons were clipping with my butt.

Are there any XP32 compatible weapon placement mods? Or a setting in XP32 itself?

post-519863-0-16187300-1406992922_thumb.jpg

post-519863-0-19537700-1406992943_thumb.jpg

Which HDT kit or installation guide are you using?  There are several methods for getting HDT PE to work flowing around on this board and mix-and-match is not a good idea if you don't know what you are doing.  It's better to stick with one kit or one installation guide if you are like me don't know how to mod yourself.  The most active one now is this and is very well supported:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support-updated-just-another-hdt-xml-file/

HDT Body 1.4 allows Body Slide 2 to mimic UNP shapes which will give you all HDT features but still a CBBE mesh.  I think the author also provided a HDT 7Base beta.  If you don't care about belly support then any TBBP body will do with the right skeleton. 

Which HDT kit or installation guide are you using? There are several methods for getting HDT PE to work flowing around on this board and mix-and-match is not a good idea if you don't know what you are doing. It's better to stick with one kit or one installation guide if you are like me don't know how to mod yourself. The most active one now is this and is very well supported:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support-updated-just-another-hdt-xml-file/

HDT Body 1.4 allows Body Slide 2 to mimic UNP shapes which will give you all HDT features but still a CBBE mesh. I think the author also provided a HDT 7Base beta. If you don't care about belly support then any TBBP body will do with the right skeleton.

I used this guide:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28507-how-to-install-hdt-step-1-click-this-an-overly-descriptive-tutorial/

I made a mistake, I didn't get collision because of it, I'm going to reinstall it. But my most pressing issue now is that the two handers are going through my bum.

I tried XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended, no difference.

Any ideas for this problem?

Collision is beyond the How-To-Install tutorial.  It needs some form of implementation of Havok Object and an edited xml file to enable specific effect.  There are mainly two methods floating around in achieving collision with Havok and many different xml files because people have different tastes.  It's new so a lot of stuff are in progress so I suggest you do a lot of reading before putting them into your game.  Hand-breast collision however is pretty matured so you should be fine.  The thread I gave you above has a pretty good up to date installation guide. 

Collision is beyond the How-To-Install tutorial. It needs some form of implementation of Havok Object and an edited xml file to enable specific effect. There are mainly two methods floating around in achieving collision with Havok and many different xml files because people have different tastes. It's new so a lot of stuff are in progress so I suggest you do a lot of reading before putting them into your game. Hand-breast collision however is pretty matured so you should be fine. The thread I gave you above has a pretty good up to date installation guide.

I'll check it out as well. But I can't find what can change the position of my two handed weapons so that it doesn't clip with CBBE big butt.

Edit: Yes I was referring to hand collision; I want it for my idle animation. But I will look at the other guide, I'm guessing it's more indepth

I found this
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49784/?
It says XP32 is required, so there is at least a possibility it's compatible.
I will give it try when I get home later today.

It is a replacement, it is not compatible either.

Now looking at this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38066/?

Edit: Nope, it puts the bows through my body; works with the jiggle physics though

I may have to give up on this hope

I guess you are thinking equipping weapons that can collide with body instead of clipping through.  AFAIK there is no collision between weapon and body at the moment.  From what I read clipping or floating weapons are unavoidable if you use body shapes that are more on the extreme side.

BTW, HDT PE developments here are much further along than probably anywhere else and you will be better off doing your research here than on Nexus. 

I guess you are thinking equipping weapons that can collide with body instead of clipping through.  AFAIK there is no collision between weapon and body at the moment.  From what I read clipping or floating weapons are unavoidable if you use body shapes that are more on the extreme side.

BTW, HDT PE developments here are much further along than probably anywhere else and you will be better off doing your research here than on Nexus. 

Well I was just looking to modify my XPMSE Skeleton so that weapons placed on my back were slightly further away. Not necessarily collide, I would think that would be even more complicated.

Yeah, this place gets a bad reputation. It's certainly been more useful than the nexus in some cases.

Archived