Death Alternative Problem

Klinkle

I had death alternative - your money or your life installed, and accidentally uninstalled it without disabling it via mcm. Having not disabled it with mcm, and just uninstalling it, some of the scripts stayed, and when I die, I just sit there in the bleedout animation. I've tried addind it back to my mod list, and disabling it with mcm, but it doesn't show up on it. What's even more curious is that, after I reinstalled it, the mod worked exactly as it was supposed to, just no mcm menu. I'm not sure how to get it to show up, I've tried moving it to the bottom of my load order and saving/reloading multiple times to see if it would show up, but it never does. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

To try to get MCM Menu back:

First enable Death Alternative, rebuild Bashed Patches, Reproccer patches, Run GenerateFNISforUsers

Load save game, resave, quit , load the new save

type in the console ( ~ ) key:

setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 pressing Enter and exiting the console.

wait til it says something about adding so many menu entries

then check to see if is back in menu

Works for most missing menu entries

That helped, though the cleaner itself didn't fix the problem. If anyone else has this problem, I went in the save game cleaner, got rid of all the daymoyl scripts, started up the new save with the mod installed, and the mcm menu finally showed up.

Thanks for your help skizzikbr!

• 6 months later...

That helped, though the cleaner itself didn't fix the problem. If anyone else has this problem, I went in the save game cleaner, got rid of all the daymoyl scripts, started up the new save with the mod installed, and the mcm menu finally showed up.

Thanks for your help skizzikbr!

Perfect Klinkle:))

I had the same problem, I followed your instructions and the menu is back at last.
great job and thank you very much :shy:  :shy:

Archived