Oblivion KOTN: Revelations, The Shrine of Pelinal Not Starting.

I got the Knights of the Nine revelations mod and up until this point it worked fine. Once I got to the room containing the elder Scroll (The first Quest) Somehow I missed the corpse on the ground containing a letter and "That-one-guy-with-Trueflame" didn't say anything about it and went straight to the elder scroll, after the quest I went to the Knights of the Nine place and waiting, slept, and waited some more.

I knew I was doing something wrong so I watched a youtube video (This one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkxpS9adgk4)

and the guy in it checked the corpse, got a new quest, and got a quest update after reading a letter. So I went back to the Large room in the Dungeon looted the Corpse, didn't get a new quest/update and then I read the letter and still nothing. Did I break the quest? Did I do something wrong? What Should I do?

Archived