[WIP] Whips 'N' Chains: Kinky Torture Furniture (ALPHA!)

WhippinGirl

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I'm using the machine from this in my mod "Shout Like a Virgin". Going to be included in the next release which is soon.

Users wont need to install this mod, as I've fully integrated the machine into my mod and not using the esm or other items. 

I will of course be giving credits and a link.

WhippinGirl, thanks for the great resource :)

• 8 months later...

Hello:-))

today, I got a message of ZAIRA and he gave me the info that you would agree to overtake this furnitures into the Zaz Animation Pack.

I totally agree with him and if you also agree, lot of people may be lucky with that.

In some days, I´ll publish a new update and your furnitures will be also there inside.

Thank you for your hard work (I know what I´m talking about) and enjoy your stuff inside ZAP soon !!!

p.s. if you have new stuff or new ideas, we are always open for new furnitures...

My Best Regards,

t.ara :) :)

p.s. that Job is done!!!:-)

...and, I´ll bring that animations (back) to HQ without any artefacts, ...and I´ll take care for the machine script to work within the ZAP...

everything will be 100% - promissed :cool::D

Archived