[Help] Activating Defeat in-game

rufinthefury

Hey there, long time lurker, first time poster, yada yada

So I got around to trying out Defeat. I installed the mod manually and ported it to NMM as a back up. I ran FNIS, ran LOOT, and opened SKSE. All my mods were active, including SexLab Framework, but Defeat started disabled. So I click it and it tells me I need to close the menu and wait a few seconds for it to activate. As soon as I leave the menu I get two pop ups:

SexLab Defeat Activated

SexLab Defeat not Installed

This kinda freaks me out as one might imagine. Any tips on getting this fixed?

Haver you tried creating a new character to see if the problem persists? Check that you fulfilled all the requisites for Defeat, either way try reinstalling. I use mod organizer to manage all my sexlab mods, and before that I would manually install them, but I've never used nmm to install sexlab stuff. Maybe try a manual install?

i always use NMM to install everything, even SKSE (after tweaking of course) .
the only time i had problem with Defeat is when installing Sexlab_Defeat and Defeat in the same time. uninstalling one of them usually does the trick yet most of the times i need to do (as Tentaclemight mentioned) start a new game especially if i installed tons of sexlab mods, the game just goes crazy.

Archived