Fixing Skeleton Deformations (Crushed/Torpedo Breasts etc...)

blabba

I follow 3ds Max path in this excellent guide and always have great success in all type of bodies.

However, I was quite confused with original UNPB meshes on nexus page which seems to act so weird.

When I untick "Always Deform", the mesh will move a little out of place. :s

Strangely enough, I tried to find exact offset to move it back by opening it in NIFskope. Having look around several times and try to read almost everything in it, I still can't find the offset/transformation numbers. Quite unlike the CBBE mesh's case.

Would you please kindly explain what can cause this ?

I follow 3ds Max path in this excellent guide and always have great success in all type of bodies.

However, I was quite confused with original UNPB meshes on nexus page which seems to act so weird.

When I untick "Always Deform", the mesh will move a little out of place. :s

Strangely enough, I tried to find exact offset to move it back by opening it in NIFskope. Having look around several times and try to read almost everything in it, I still can't find the offset/transformation numbers. Quite unlike the CBBE mesh's case.

Would you please kindly explain what can cause this ?

Some people let the skin transforms control the meshes offset. Or they just copy the deformed vanilla skin onto their mesh, without having their mesh properly aligned beforehand.

When you get rid of the skin deformations, it'll revert the actual mesh back to it's original incorrect offsets. Youcan blame laziness or lack of understanding on the authors part.

If the breasts are deformed, then there's nothing to do except re-skin the entire thing properly. If it's just the entire mesh is offset, you can bake the skin deforms by collapsing the skin modifier, pasting a copy of it back on and continuing with the rest of the guide.

I have some troubles after I fix hdt body that is made by you.When I use racemenu to change my character's weight,it will CTD.Could you tell me if there is there something wrong?

There's a lot of reasons for that. Have you tried the 1.5 update to hdt bodies btw?

I have some troubles after I fix hdt body that is made by you.When I use racemenu to change my character's weight,it will CTD.Could you tell me if there is there something wrong?

There's a lot of reasons for that. Have you tried the 1.5 update to hdt bodies btw?

I find the reeason.I copied a public hair mesh into the body,it causes CTD.Thx

blabba, can you please tell something about "crashed" fingers issue ? Example:

mUtvy3D.jpg

Can it be fixed or it is impossible ?

I have some experience in tries to fix this issue. I have wrote several posts in "Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.59b" theme, but there must be no one interested in that.

After many tries I have concluded that this issue was caused by nif import/export tool, which is not correct exports/imports animations sometimes. As an example AP Handjob animation, where first actor staying on kneels, but after importing to 3ds Max this actor staying upright.

Because of that bug I was not able to fix some animations, because after importing them into 3ds Max they looks different than they looks in NifScope as an example. In other words, I would have to fix not only hands, but also all poses which was changed by nif tools importer.

I have also noticed that nif tools changes animations when exporting from 3ds Max too.

So I have decided that the only way to fix animations with "crached" fingers is to get somewhere source 3ds Max files of this animations and export them to hkx using Havok Content Tools.

What do you think about all of this ? Is there any way to fix this issue ?

After I do these steps and load Skyrim the bodies are pitch black

You didn't do step 10, or you need to fix your normals.

I dont actually know what that means. Check it in nifskope. Check it for what?

Google how to set textures for armours/bodies in nifskope for skyrim....

Animations shouldn't mess up the scales like that.

I think that's more of a skinning issue than an animation issue.

Have you tried the guide in the OP except for your hand mesh?

I'd probably start there.

This issue happens only during sexlab animations(some of them), without animations hands looks normal. But anyway I have tried your guide for vanila skeleton and vanila body and nothing changed. If I apply guide to hands mesh too, then they looks better during animations, but without animation fingers looks longer than normal.

PS: Also animations changes scale of bones. This is skeleton in NifScope before attaching animation to it and after:

Before

DascEBI.png

After

fASs081.png

As you can see that after attaching animation one of the bones on hand became shorter. This is why I think that the animations are responsible for deforming hands.

I've never noticed such bad deformations on any animations in my game.

On this screen is Arrok Cowgirl stage 2:

mUtvy3D.jpg

You can test it by yourself. I have tested it with different combinations of body+skeleton, and it was noticable for all of them.

Just asked groovy (I haven't had time to fix up my skyrim mods)

Turns out that yea those animations used messed up scales on export. So the only option would have to be to fix them.

(Or you could reset the skinning to use those scales as defaults, but then all your other animations would scale them to be too big as you've already experienced.)

I know nothing about animations so I can't help you there.

Archived