[Help] Enabling htd boob bouncing on a custom race (Ningheim) [Solved]

tentaclemight

My current situation is as follows: all my vanilla females have boob bouncing via hdt physics, wether they are naked or wearing armor/clothes/etc. Whne it comes to a character I created yesterday (a Ningheim race one) the boobs bounce while wearing armor/clothes/etc, but now while naked. I came across this post and, correct me if I'm wrong, I have to "replace the skeleton and the meshes appropriately". I searched a bit more and I came across another post (that I can't find right now) where I was supposed to copy the femalehead.nif from the vanilla races to the Ningheim race femaleassets folder, which I did. This should solve the mesh part, right? How do I replace the skeleton? i.e., which files do I have do copy? Or am have I understood things completely wrong? =|

edit: it seems I posted on the wrong section, sorry =/ can someone move it?

also, the non-bouncing character: post-230919-0-91834500-1406661009_thumb.png

if there is appropriate bouncing when the Ningheim character is wearing TBBP/BBP-enabled clothing, then the skeleton is fine. What you need to do is replace the femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif files, not the head meshes. Keep in mind what the original body mesh was that you chose to install for Ningheim Race. If it was CBBE for example, you would need to replace the race's original body mesh with a CBBE BBP/TBBP body mesh; replacing the originals with a UNP-based body mesh would no doubt result in seams.

• 3 months later...

Archived