[Idea] Walking while carrying

Tanglin

Sorry if this question has been asked and answered, but I was just wondering if it would be possible and not too difficult to animate a character carrying another character and walking from one point to another?

For example, a bandit has just defeated the player character. Said bandit then ties up the PC and carries her over to a bed before dumping her on it and having his way with her.

Or, when Tullius in Sexlab Regulations finds that the PC is not wearing her belt, strips and ties her up before carrying her over his shoulder and walks over to the cross in the marketplace, all the while with the dragonborn struggling in her bonds on his shoulder.

Or when Borkul in Sexlab Cidhna offers the dragonborn to the orc chief. Borkul'd walk towards the chief with the dragonborn tied up and cradled in his arms.

I'm not suggesting that the mods mentioned above should have these scenes. I'm just thinking that the "walking while carrying" animation could have a lot of applications.

I'm assuming that the scripting involved would be very difficult or impossible if no one has done it so far? 

Archived