To the author: You can use tes5edit to clean the file of the apachiihair requirement and generate a seq file so she is voiced when you first met her. Also, to note, you can use AFT alongside her, her esp needs to be loaded before AFT. And thanks, she's lovely.

Just had a playthrough as well. You've done a very nice job with her face and armor and bodytype! Very hot and her voice suits her too.

I did notice a neckseam too and also in the ground where the water is there is no collision so on the way out you literally fall under the map. Lastly is she bbp? any chance to convert her to tbbp?

lol i fell in that dam hole too. i second the tbbp body. she has her own mesh and texture folders though so u can change her body if u want. her armor isnt gonna fit though

also - i got to the point with her today where i went through the portal to "decide her fate" and i started playing around with Ali. i found a bug with her but im not sure if its on my end or not (probly is). if i tell her to take off her clothes or initiate a sex scene with her she has no body. shes just a floating head, hands, and feet. she goes back to normal when her clothes go back on. i used nmm to install it and her body files are in the right folders. as far as i can see im not missing any files

edit- i finished her quest today. if u decide to

"make her whole again"

then she gets the same no body problem that ali gets. i honestly cant figure it out. as far as i can tell its installed right, i have all the files, and no conflicts. im clueless. i had 0 problems with her old version (well, other than ali showing up as soon as u start the game) but i wanted to use this 1 cause i really like her new look.

Hi, as for Dangu beating her has no effect (her double never show up). Same goes for the "remove your clothes" she doesn't move a bit ?

Can this be link to ATF (I had some  equipment bug with this mod, like Alicia is equip with iron armor instead of being naked)?

Hi, as for Dangu beating her has no effect (her double never show up). Same goes for the "remove your clothes" she doesn't move a bit ?

Can this be link to ATF (I had some  equipment bug with this mod, like Alicia is equip with iron armor instead of being naked)?

It's not an ATF issue. It occured to me as well on a new game without any follower mod.

this should work as the original from Skyrill ?

I can hit her for ages and nothing happens

testet it on two new savegames

when I test Skyrill's Version

his work as it should

on your version I can hit her for hours and nothing happens

she get's only knocked down

hope you can fix this

because sorry to say that

but Skyrill's Alicia looks terrible ugly :(

and your's ... I have no words :D

edit:

not problem of your addon

had an addon installed that did mess up my skyrim installation

had must to do a clean new install of all

will report later name of addon so other people can avoid to go trough what i have gone

so did a complete new and fresh install of skyrim and mods

(sweet... :P skyrim runs now better than before)

still same problem as described above

can hit her for ages ... she get's only knocked down

and nothing happens

I use:

SexLabFramework.v158b

FNIS v5.1.1

skse_1_07_01

ZazAnimationPack_V0561

I have all recommended mods installed !

further I have installed

xazPrisonOverhaul_V031

Defeat V5b3.2

SexLab Submit 28JUN14 0825

all my other mods installed do work as intended

I do not use any follower addons like AFT

to the Author :

could you please remove dependency to the

Racecombatibility

Runs pretty well with Sexlab Defeat 533 [No transition setting. "All Down & Original" seems to f* up scripts on long term use, even tuning the load order].

Now I have a band of corrupted hereos running a mock on my game. Lolz.

Great ReVamp!

Thanks for this revision, Alicia's face is beautiful.

Met Ali as leaving Windhelm and recruited her. Everything is fine until you remove her clothes, she then has no body. I've tried to figure out why with TES5Edit, but it is beyond me. I know other members have reported the same problem. Do you have a fix?

In fact I don't really understand, I can load a file when I just get Alicia but later files I can't :/

Okay, how much later? Also, did you update any mods? When was the last time you ran fnis for users? Can you start a new game instead of a save? Also, turn on papyrus logging. If this mod is the cause of your troubles, it will likely show up there.

*edit* I know it's not been all that long since I asked, but is the author planning any updates?

In fact I don't really understand, I can load a file when I just get Alicia but later files I can't :/

Okay, how much later? Also, did you update any mods? When was the last time you ran fnis for users? Can you start a new game instead of a save? Also, turn on papyrus logging. If this mod is the cause of your troubles, it will likely show up there.

*edit* I know it's not been all that long since I asked, but is the author planning any updates?

I log on papyrus but it doesn't work well no matter there's plenty of funny mods in loverslab :)

Hi, looks good.

But is there a quest related to this? I get a quest in my journal but it only says "a gift from sanguine is waiting for you..."
I can get her to follow me, but is there something I need to do to trigger the next quest stage?

Just tested yesterday becouse the armor in the OP picture. :heart:

I don´t usually try followers mods (I don´t play with them), but I´ve always been interested in Alicia Painslut, due to it being BDSM, but...I would prefer to be Alicia than her Master (is there any follower mod out there where you are the submissive?).

You did a good work with the aesthetics of Alicia (lovely), and, as I already said, I love the Heimu Lies Armor, a pity that the UNPB version only has the size 100 one (XXL ? :P), I am thinking about changing to 7Base body just for that armor....

As estated in previous post, I have found some bugs, not really sure if they are from your mod, or from the original Alicia painslut :

- The water with no collision

- Alicia doesnt have a dialog until you banish her, and then cast her again.

- She doesnt wear the clothes when you order her to do that (and you gave them to her, of course)

hmm...I don´t remember of more bugs to fix atm :)

And, just saying again: I wish I was Alicia.... xD

Keep the good work !!!

great looking mod but..

once I try to enter the cell.. CTD when I try and spawn her beside me.. CTD

I have all the required mods and still.. CTD.

So I went into skyedit and it would not load... creation kit says location links are wrong and a few other things