does anyone know any mod that fixes the problems in open cities mod please?

i love open-cities mod but it sucks so much that theirs bugs in the mod that never got to be fixed and i doubt that Arthur is going to fix it sad.gif

my problems with the mod is the npcs disappear from the game and i have to bring up a code to bring them back and other times the npcs goes home and never come out again stuck in there homes forever, and even if i uninstall the mod the bug does not fix it self sad.gif

o and i hear some people say that it breaks some quests using it

so anyway is there any mod that can fix these problem please or you or someone can fix these problems cause this has been going on form the day the mod was in nexus and never been fixed 

Once, I had Open Cities installed but I never had any kind of problem (only occasional game freezing when I was near Whiterun, but that was only fault of my pc specs and to my in-game detail choice).

There's nothing important to be fixed, because the mod works pretty good. I can confirm that, Arthmoor did a quality work!

I'm sure you are noticing strange bugs because you have a lot of mods installed (you didn't say that but I'm supposing it). If you can't manage a lot of mods, they might screw your game and, of course, corrupt you saves.

If my suppositions are true, please follow this procedure:

1) Uninstall your game

2) Clean your pc registry with some good tools like CCleaner

3) Reinstall your game

4) If you are not able to manage a lot of mods, please install a really small number of them

5) Be sure no one of your mods has some incompatibility issues related to Open Cities

6) Please start a new game: old savegames might be corrupted. However, it is better to keep a backup copy of them...just for security reasons!

Arthmoor can't fix what you don't report to him. Though As DavideMitra stated I believe its user error causing your issues and not the mod itself. I haven't had such issues and I didn't see them reported in his thread when I was first checking out the mod. Arthmoor is rather active, and pretty good about helping users troubleshoot and fix issues with his mods. What makes you think he wouldn't fix these?

Arthmoor can't fix what you don't report to him. Though As DavideMitra stated I believe its user error causing your issues and not the mod itself. I haven't had such issues and I didn't see them reported in his thread when I was first checking out the mod. Arthmoor is rather active, and pretty good about helping users troubleshoot and fix issues with his mods. What makes you think he wouldn't fix these?

cause i see people complain that the npc disappeared when the mod turned up on nexus and people still do complain about it and still no fix yet?

Archived