Adding pregnant bodies to Nudist mod?

DaBigMunny

Alright, it turns out the mod uses upperbody checks to check for anything equipped in the slot.  I'm going to look up if it is possible to add an exception to the file so it still applies the scripts if the equipped item is in the SexoutSLOutfitNaked formlist.  Would this be possible?

Alright, it turns out the mod uses upperbody checks to check for anything equipped in the slot.  I'm going to look up if it is possible to add an exception to the file so it still applies the scripts if the equipped item is in the SexoutSLOutfitNaked formlist.  Would this be possible?

Yes, just do a OR with GetEquippedItem SexoutSLOutfitNaked

Very cool project. I used the Naked Gun in my original FO3 game when I first started getting into FO mods. Made it more enjoyable. I sorta bastardized some elements from Naked Gun since for my own use, but glad to see that it is being brought over. I suggest working closely with our Sexout Gurus to insure that upon stable release, you mode is totally compatible with Sexout. Considering how many of our characters probably run around the Mojave in some state of undress, it would make a good addition to things around here. Good luck with it!

Archived