Redguard Woman Skin

StayFrosty

Seriously, why not let them work like lips? Resizable, with sliders and with several color options. Alternatively, add  a function that place a skin colored texture over the nipple and aureola and the let the user add their own as an overlay or something. No matter how I want a dynamic choice at chargen, Start, undress, racemenu and customize.

Seriously, why not let them work like lips? Resizable, with sliders and with several color options. Alternatively, add  a function that place a skin colored texture over the nipple and aureola and the let the user add their own as an overlay or something. No matter how I want a dynamic choice at chargen, Start, undress, racemenu and customize.

Because you just have to clap your hands and a complex system like that will magically appear.

Because you just have to clap your hands and a complex system like that will magically appear.

Yesterday I downladed XPSE 2.05 from here and when I start up in chargen I see that I can now do so much more then before and, since it comes with it's own patch to Racemenu. There are overlays for tattoos and for pubic hair hairstyles for Racemenu, I should know since I use them! Recoloring nipples should not be any harder then that. Just look at it as as a overlay body tattoo in the form of a bit of color placed on the nipples. I would not see this be a big step, it may already be in the works.

I do not need to clap my hands for a complex system to appear since we already have it.

Today I woke up and found that was I am talking about actually DO exist already, here on LL even.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17053-wnip-aurolean-3-update-progress-pics-added-demo-video-in-op-still-need-pics/

Archived