Abigail The Lusty Imperial Maid

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yes, she is standalone follower. You can use your existing skeleton, such as XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS - XPMS 1-93a, but for full enjoyment of bouncing butt and boobies, it is better to have HDT as it is mentioned.

How do you get it to work? When I fast travel to Whiterun it crashes my game. The mods that I have installed are on the picture that I attached. 

post-1154705-0-59119300-1459581838_thumb.png

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I find myself rarely commenting on this site, but honestly I kinda have to say something at the very least on what a wonderful looking character you have created sir! As far as my own tastes go, this possibly the best and sexiest looking game character I've ever seen, and considering what is out there that is not just something! I've had her continuously in my game for years now, as far as I'm concerned she is part of the game at this point! However I did modify her a little bit, her skill-set didn't make much sense to me, honesly she had like the weirdest skill set I've ever seen from an NPC, reminds me a lot of the Vigilants of Stendar! But those guys are literal cannon fodder, so I gave her a couple of perks, and by a couple I mean like 30 extra perks, increased her skills in restoration and Light Armor and of course added a couple of spells based on restoration and alteration! Now she is a literal Juggernaut, and absolutely deadly against Undead, hell she is deadly against most things! One of the best melee fighters in the game.

Also I replaced her boddy with the standard UNPBO, it was kinda acting weird in my game! Haven't really figured out why.

Cheers!

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...