Abigail The Lusty Imperial Maid

• 4 weeks later...

Can someone please help me?! I already asked this but since no one has answered me I will ask it again, does any one have any idea why every time i try a sex animantion with her I CTD?

do you have a t/bbp skeleton installed?

anyone else has this problem?

Sic, endorsing and using = not related at all.
It only mean you have once downloaded then endorsed (one click) on the mod page.

Knowing if you have the correct files then ?
Re install fresh, using a new download of the files.

(Confirm you have the requirements).

----
Yes, there is still quite some interest at to Abigail, so, looking forward an uplift !

Getting random CTDs with her... I would really like to fix this, she's probably the only follower I'm interested in keeping in my game.

Didn't report before because I was unsure if it was really her or some other mod, cuz it only happens a few saves after she starts following me. By that I mean:

Enable Abigail in loads, then ask to follow, go into Skyrim exploring, the games appears to be fine at first and a few loads later, crashes whenever I'm loading a save where she's already present on the same map. But it's the 3rd time I attempt to keep her in my game and it starts crashing after a while.

If for instance I load an auto save game, there are no crashes, notice that in auto save games usually get saved at map entrances (character enters map and a few seconds later she comes in, no problem there. But if I load a game that got a manual save (because both characters are usually present at the same time) then the game certainly crashes. this crash can be avoided if for instance I load another game with my character and from there, load again the game with Abigail. But it's still a pain as keeping my game stable and free of crashes comes first.

I'm guessing there isn't a plugin I missing that keeps followers stable? Already got Brawl bugs and the unoficial Skyrim patch high in me load order...

got ECE, Groovtmas xpms skeleton, htd physics, standard no colision, Sevenbase TBBP bodies and a few UNP variants for clothes

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not sure if anyone still loves Abigail, but here is the preview of Abigail revamp :)

15356817580_1e21b63baa_o.jpg

14922279643_443fe16cf8_o.jpg

15356443817_c6967d1318_o.jpg

15356313098_b1ceee9140_o.jpg

15356823890_6d56b924c8_o.jpg

15542465345_7ba3d973a8_o.jpg

NSFW

15355843929_00cd5222ee_o.jpg

15518762516_54b931062a_o.jpg

15543300782_f0ef9d4c36_o.jpg

15518752076_91ce03a7f6_o.jpg

15518750836_b8b5c51e3e_o.jpg

Still have her installed :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been fiddling with this companion for a week or so, rather nice. Very nice skin textures, looks as if it was drawn from a living model with the small moles and other imperfections. A pleasent change from the flawless skin textures of a lot of regular followers... She looks wonderfully buxom in some clothing mods.

post-147709-0-37551200-1427394005_thumb.jpg