Abigail The Lusty Imperial Maid

That bug is happening occasionally  with some mods that changed Vanilla Breezehome or Whiterun in global. I do not know if you have such a mods, but I'm just guessing you do.

to my knowledge i do not have anything that messes with anything in whiterun. the only player house affecting one i can think of is the one that makes mannequins look like the pc.

Well, in that case, something else, maybe some overhaul mod does that, since I tested her from her "birth" with several different characters I have created. Never had a problem with her. And she was going out and in Breezehome dozen times in all my games.

so my problem was, she was stuck inside breezehome.

it looks like UFO attempted to overhaul breezehome. i installed http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27053/? and was finally able to get inside, and the inside is completely clusterfucked. shit missing, floating, like 5 mannequins, and on the floor i found a binder which gave me dragonshouts "command" like "command relax" - googling this says UFO.

so the real question is what the fuck is UFO doing to breezehome, lol.

anyway, i now have her in tow after i console moved her outside (she couldn't even get out breezehome is so borked). thanks!

so my problem was, she was stuck inside breezehome.

it looks like UFO attempted to overhaul breezehome. i installed http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27053/? and was finally able to get inside, and the inside is completely clusterfucked. shit missing, floating, like 5 mannequins, and on the floor i found a binder which gave me dragonshouts "command" like "command relax" - googling this says UFO.

so the real question is what the fuck is UFO doing to breezehome, lol.

anyway, i now have her in tow after i console moved her outside (she couldn't even get out breezehome is so borked). thanks!

AFT my friend, AFT

UFO script is kinda f*cked up and very buggy. I love its dialogue lines, very immersive and fit the game nicely, I was struggling to switch to AFT but had to

is there a way to bring her to me? I can't find her lol, and I checked everywhere. 

maybe a character id so I console command it :P

From 8 am to 11h30 she will be at the market

From 13h to 15h she will wandering around plain district

From 15h to 17h she will sitting at the big tree

Other time she will be inside breezehome, eating, cooking, cleaning (she's a maid after all ;) )

not to fill your topic with offtopic stuff, but i've had huge problems with AFT in the past (like, last month). kept having issues where she would constantly draw/sheathe her weapons over and over and just stand there. the dialog system is pretty tedious too. the only reason i have a follower hack is because i wanted them to equip what i give them and not what they pull out of thin air, lolol. none of the mods that *only* hacked their outfits actually worked right - every time i dismiss them they would go naked.

not to fill your topic with offtopic stuff, but i've had huge problems with AFT in the past (like, last month). kept having issues where she would constantly draw/sheathe her weapons over and over and just stand there. the dialog system is pretty tedious too. the only reason i have a follower hack is because i wanted them to equip what i give them and not what they pull out of thin air, lolol. none of the mods that *only* hacked their outfits actually worked right - every time i dismiss them they would go naked.

You can tweak clothing option in AFT. When i dismissed my female followers, they were naked only for a short time (couple of seconds) when I entered into the house in which they are addressed to live after dismissal.

- Control Follower Outfits

(version 1.6) When managing follower outfits, followers receive a backpack. Then you can assign whatever items and weapons you want them to use and put everything else in the backpack. AFT includes 3 configurable outfits. An outfit is simply a list of items from the backpack. There is a standard list, an in-city list and an in-home list. When changing areas, AFT will automatically transfer items to and from the backpack so that your follower automatically equips the pre-configured outfits.

I assume you have dual shealth redux ? 'Cause that thing do some funny stuff when you have many animation mods and/or having script lag

I had this problem when I used UFO too, both follower and enemies, sometimes even guards, vampires attacking town :)

thanks for the response silverwolf, 

i'm having a bug where i try to remove her clothes from the console, and it just crashes. Got any ideas? I have CBBE body mod, maybe it conflicts with it?

Install this and overwrite everything (her body work great with v1.93r50, may have "flat beast" with 2.00 or newer)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

I was gonna get this but its a tgz file. wtf is that? I just bought a unzipper. I am not buying another.

how bout a regular zip file so I can unzip it?

What? First, this file is an RAR file, not a TGZ. Second, you don't need to buy software to extract RAR or TGZ files. If you don't have something like WinRAR you can use 7-Zip, which is free and supports pretty much any widely used packaging format.

thanks for the response silverwolf, 

i'm having a bug where i try to remove her clothes from the console, and it just crashes. Got any ideas? I have CBBE body mod, maybe it conflicts with it?

Install this and overwrite everything (her body work great with v1.93r50, may have "flat beast" with 2.00 or newer)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

Yea, the UNPBO / 7BO bodies have flat breast issues with versions 2.0+. the v1.93r50 is perfect and works just fine.

I was gonna get this but its a tgz file. wtf is that? I just bought a unzipper. I am not buying another.

What? First, this file is an RAR file, not a TGZ. Second, you don't need to buy software to extract RAR or TGZ files. If you don't have something like WinRAR you can use 7-Zip, which is free and supports pretty much any widely used packaging format.

strange but true. i'm getting a TGZ file when I download the link. same thing happened w/ devious devices. its weird. I have winzip..that's the 1 I bought!

edit; tried 7z cus google said that'd work but nope. not sure but oh well not that important.

sux, I wanted to add her

strange but true. i'm getting a TGZ file when I download the link. same thing happened w/ devious devices. its weird. I have winzip..that's the 1 I bought!

edit; tried 7z cus google said that'd work but nope. not sure but oh well not that important.

sux, I wanted to add her

Well... first of all, my condolences for being suckerd into actually paying for a file decompression tool.

7zip

Secondly, the file downloads as .rar, not .tgz, sounds like you might have other issues with your system other than...     eh nevermind. ;)

yeah its weird. I dunno. condolences? nobody died. it was only 30 bucks! lol

something to do w/ rare files. zip's I get just fine but rar's turn into tgz's even before I click to save it. I dunno. pc's brand new.

google said something about linex or unix system??  if u read this & have an idea what the issue is msg me!

OR can you just put her in a zip file instead. for me & maybe others who might have this weird issue?