Abigail The Lusty Imperial Maid

She's kinda mix of spellsword and nightblade, using one-handed weapon and some flesh spells. For now her only offense perk is armsman 3/5. She doesnt affect your stealth meter and has light foot perk. As I said in the description, she's weak for now, I will improve her combat/stat later but not now since my CK keep crashing every 15~20 mins lately

I like this follower, she's not OP like some followers I've seen, she can hold her own in combat, and she's sexy to boot. Only odd thing I've seen with her so far is when an enemy takes her to zero HP, instead of doing the bleeding out animation, she goes instantly flat on the ground, no falling animations, then when she recovers instead of getting back up, she's instantly standing. Not sure if its AFT doing that, since a few followers added with AFT has caused that, but only after heavily tweaking their spells and stats. I left Abigail alone.

I like this follower, she's not OP like some followers I've seen, she can hold her own in combat, and she's sexy to boot. Only odd thing I've seen with her so far is when an enemy takes her to zero HP, instead of doing the bleeding out animation, she goes instantly flat on the ground, no falling animations, then when she recovers instead of getting back up, she's instantly standing. Not sure if its AFT doing that, since a few followers added with AFT has caused that, but only after heavily tweaking their spells and stats. I left Abigail alone.

I think she's fine at expert mode (currently I'm having Duel combat realism hardcore, enhanced enemy AI and better magic) and absolute has hard time in master mode (seriously, have you ever seen any vanilla follower than could really hold their own in master mode ?)

About your glitch, I have no idea why. I'm using AFT too and see bleed out/recover normally. If you have many animation mod (especially poser, dance animation) sometimes skyrim may do weird thing, everytime I have pinup poser installed npcs will likely looping their shealth/unshealth animation, sometime my character "skate" for a few secs

I will sure try to improve her combat and AI package of course. Absolutely dont want her to be an anti-social like most followers :) please feel free to leave me some idea/suggestion, sure it would help and possibly help my future follower mods, of course ;)

AFT has an option something about follower combat recovery which I think determines what happens when follower is knocked out. See if that helps

Also I thought the difficulty rule is higher the difficulty NPC takes less damage? So in higher difficulty I often see followers able to tank like no tomorrow, but get drop like fly in novice.

Over 11.000 view and 2000 download in 3 days... Well, that's impressive isn't it ? :D This give me great motive to continue my work :blush:

But... seem like we have a little problem, I don't know who is the author of this site/blog but seem like he's publishing an edited version of Abigail without my permission, this is really really... pissed me off :(

http://devillord.tistory.com/1056

Users of that site seem notorius for that.

Don't waste your energy trying to contact them.

It's ironic that Koreans piss and moan when we simply download their stuff, yet they think it's ok to hack away and modify others content without so much as an acknowledgement.

You can try and make a comment on that page, don't expect much though, just the way the asian modding community seems to be these days.

Edit: I've dug around on there a little bit and it seems the modified version in the screenshot isn't available, clicking on download takes you to a page that has a link back to your posted mod page here.

It's possible that they posted a screenshot of her with a few tweaks and not actually modified your original work for redistribution.

But like I said, they've botched files before and re-released them without credit, I've been down that road with my own content before.

A very non LL-ish question...what AI package she has?

She behaves very oddly in combat. She'll cast armor then sort of stay away from the enemies and rarely attacks

Well to be fair that IS probably the smartest thing to do in a Sexlab modded Skyrim :P

Well, I created her on an ancient dual-core rig and with my CK constantly crashing every 15~20 mins and take another 20 mins to start again. So yeah, she is not perfect, but she's one hell of a damn fine accomplishment for me. You dont have to like her, dont have to use her, just uninstall and throw her away. No hard feeling, of course. I cant make everyone satisfied

Updated v1.2

v1.2
- Abigail now has custom class, stat buff and much more reliable now
- Minor tweaked daily AI package
- Fixed ugly shiny skin in some certain lighting conditions
- Cleaned up ESP, she's so clean now, you can lick her !
- A clean save/install is highly recommended

i'm getting an instant crash when i enter breezehome for the first time with this, but i'm really sure i got your dependencies in.

That bug is happening occasionally  with some mods that changed Vanilla Breezehome or Whiterun in global. I do not know if you have such a mods, but I'm just guessing you do.

i'm getting an instant crash when i enter breezehome for the first time with this, but i'm really sure i got your dependencies in.

Do you have T/BBP skeleton installed ?

From 8 am to noon and 1 pm to 5 pm, if you can see her wandering around the market, plain district or sitting at the tree normally, I'm sure the mod is working correctly

That bug is happening occasionally  with some mods that changed Vanilla Breezehome or Whiterun in global. I do not know if you have such a mods, but I'm just guessing you do.

This is likely the cause of CTD. I may add it to the description later :)

to my knowledge i do not have anything that messes with anything in whiterun. the only player house affecting one i can think of is the one that makes mannequins look like the pc.