Sexlab/papyrus CTD

I have tried to get both of these things working for the past few days but I always just get a CTD when I start the game. I decided to look at my skse.log and found that some things aren't working.

Namely, storageutil.dll and chargen.dll (which is from racemenu I believe). 

I tried to get the old version of storageutil.dll and placed that in the skse plugin folder in my skyrim folder. 

I'm using MO and have also attached my skse.log below

Well from using the sort function on MO, the LOOT shows that everything is fine. Disabling racemenu allows for the game to start without CTD. But when I start a new game, it gets stuck in infinite loading screen. I already have safety load so this shouldn't happen.

Also is there any way to fix the problem without changing/disabling racemenu? My skse.log is in the first post.

*edit* I checked the logs when I run the game without safety load, it happens that storageutil.dll still fails to load

I solved the problem by deleting storageutil.save from my mod organizer/overwrite/skse/plugins folder. Only tried it on papyrus so far and will get around to loading other mods.

In case people want a sample path to that file. Here is mine

C:\Program Files (x86)\Mod Organizer\overwrite\skse\plugins

Archived