Uhm, FNIS wont register the mod for me, .v. dunno why, i installed with mod organizer if that matters, but yeah, i'd appreciate help, i'm using FNIS v6.3

Tried fixing it, made it worse, so, yeah, when i try and put people into the custom things for this mod, they just stand, they dont do the poses or whatever

oh, if it matters, i'm using Zaz v6.1, zaz v7.0 wont work on my skyrim for some reason, it breaks most zaz-related animations

When you say FNIS won't register the mod - what exactly does FNIS report?  I use MO.  I assume you are running FNIS thru MO?  What did you do to make it worse?

i dont know what i did that made it worse, it just did.

and i dont run FNIS through MO, i installed it manually, and FNIS doesnt report anything, it just glosses over the mod.

here's what happens when i run FNIS

FNIS Behavior V6.3   2017-09-03 1:15:11 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading BeeingFemale V2.7 ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading DeviousDevices V2.9.2 ...
Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...
Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 152 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.1  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading zzEstrus V1.2 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
mt_behavior usage: 23.5 %   ( 26 furniture, 31 offset, 0 chair, 6 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 6.3 %   ( 3 paired, 1 kill, 80 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 17 total groups: 33 added file slots: 174 alternate files: 170

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

2501 animations for 12 mods successfully included (character)
 322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

i followed all installation steps on all the required mods and this one to the letter

Create a new icon in the drop down next to the run button in MO - point it to the FNIS exe you have installed and then run FNIS thru MO by selecting the icon and clicking play.  Complete the steps as before, then move the files generated in the overwrite back to the FNIS behaviours mod on the left pane by drag and drop. 

I have just created a new profile in MO and FNIS finds my dcc-dm2 as well as my dcc soulgem oven3.

Hope this might help.

As a side note, I would move Steam out of program folders and on to the root (C: ) directly.

ah! it worked! thanks man! ^-^ i owe you one!

also, why move steam out of program files?

Apparently there are occasions where Windows does not like apps accessing the program folders.  Having Steam operate directly on the root solves any possible conflicts.  There's a thread on the Steam support forum on how to move the installation without wiping it totally.  I always install Steam as well as any non Steam games direct to the root - have done for many years now.

Glad it worked for you - happy I could help :)

Uhm, FNIS wont register the mod for me, .v. dunno why, i installed with mod organizer if that matters, but yeah, i'd appreciate help, i'm using FNIS v6.3

Tried fixing it, made it worse, so, yeah, when i try and put people into the custom things for this mod, they just stand, they dont do the poses or whatever

oh, if it matters, i'm using Zaz v6.1, zaz v7.0 wont work on my skyrim for some reason, it breaks most zaz-related animations

When you say FNIS won't register the mod - what exactly does FNIS report?  I use MO.  I assume you are running FNIS thru MO?  What did you do to make it worse?

and i dont run FNIS through MO, i installed it manually, and FNIS doesnt report anything, it just glosses over the mod.

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 152 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.1  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

mt_behavior usage: 23.5 %   ( 26 furniture, 31 offset, 0 chair, 6 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 17 total groups: 33 added file slots: 174 alternate files: 170

i followed all installation steps on all the required mods and this one to the letter

Create a new icon in the drop down next to the run button in MO - point it to the FNIS exe you have installed and then run FNIS thru MO by selecting the icon and clicking play.  Complete the steps as before, then move the files generated in the overwrite back to the FNIS behaviours mod on the left pane by drag and drop. 

I have just created a new profile in MO and FNIS finds my dcc-dm2 as well as my dcc soulgem oven3.

Hope this might help.

As a side note, I would move Steam out of program folders and on to the root (C: ) directly.

Apparently there are occasions where Windows does not like apps accessing the program folders.  Having Steam operate directly on the root solves any possible conflicts.  There's a thread on the Steam support forum on how to move the installation without wiping it totally.  I always install Steam as well as any non Steam games direct to the root - have done for many years now.

ah, well i havent had a problem yet.

Also, thanks to your advice, a few other mods animations registered for the first time!

Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

Hope this might help.

ah, well i havent had a problem yet.

Also, thanks to your advice, a few other mods animations registered for the first time!

Great news!  You're welcome :)  Have fun!

whats the Problem with Favor more," i need u something to do",   i order him  to use some furniture ,he goes,everything fine, but then when i cancel, or do other stuff, he "exit" the favor mode, exits the furniture, i want him to stay forever until i address him again with new instructions etc..  is this known bug? i havent read previous pages.

• 3 weeks later...

Darkconsole, the directional C and D contraptions are some of my favorite furniture pieces to use as armor displays instead of mannequins.

If you do decide to revisit some of this mod either for oldrim or SSE,  I'd love to see a version with a lantern (possibly toggleable) at the end of it to act as kinda a facelight to make armors show better in darker areas.

At any rate, thank you so much for this mod.. it's REALLY well done.  

ETA:  I should also add for anyone who has not yet tried this mod...  the placement and transition system is some of the smoothest I have seen.  It works like a charm and NPC's don't end up sliding off of them when they get on.  Easy to move around as well.  Great work!

@ darkconsole

FWIW, feedback was left as follows ...

'Up to you what you want to do shy.gif , but those of us who plan to stick with Oldrim - just too much of a reboot given the number of all source mods in constant use - would miss your flair, and the idea that Display Model might not progress any further might even make some of us shed a tear. sad.png'

On this mod, now, a couple of thoughts - before you really decide to depart for Sunny Skyrim Elsewhere cool.gif

1 - Initiation of restraint: is there any way of making this a combat, or stealth 'abduction/capture', option?  I think this has been asked in general before, but the current 'start' dialogue is pretty placid and almost entirely 'consensual' in look and feel.  Defeat has a 'victorious' dialogue outcome that gives a similar result, but the range of 'restraint options' available is much more limited, and less interesting, than those you have made

2 - Devices: T.ara & Co, Virgin Marie, etc have some really cool devices that would make for great scene add-ons.  Is it practical to use any of these in due course?  Decorating Skyrim could even become an art form all of its own  wink.png   You could run a picture board like the blessed Marie does for 'Shout like a Virgin'  LOL

Whatever, it's your gaff and your rules, and I appreciate everything you've provided us with so far, regardless of what you choose to do.

Many thanks

smile.png

PS  As Lodakai said above, this mod really is one of the smoothest and most reliable out there.  Really does what it says on the tin

• 2 weeks later...

Darkconsole, the directional C and D contraptions are some of my favorite furniture pieces to use as armor displays instead of mannequins.

If you do decide to revisit some of this mod either for oldrim or SSE,  I'd love to see a version with a lantern (possibly toggleable) at the end of it to act as kinda a facelight to make armors show better in darker areas.

At any rate, thank you so much for this mod.. it's REALLY well done.  

ETA:  I should also add for anyone who has not yet tried this mod...  the placement and transition system is some of the smoothest I have seen.  It works like a charm and NPC's don't end up sliding off of them when they get on.  Easy to move around as well.  Great work!

"...the placement and transition system is some of the smoothest I have seen." Agreed. Superb!

Darkconsole, thank you very much for this wonderful mod. I've enjoyed it...well, too much. Great work. Eagerly await any and all updates (ok, so mostly excited about the Interaction Mode).

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

Anyone know which mods use this as a requirement and make use of the poses?

I know Wolfclub does but I'm going to wait until the bugs are sorted out before using that mod (good luck to the author btw, looks good).

PAH HSH makes use of the furniture and allows for pah slaves to be stored in them https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2845-paradise-halls-home-sweet-home/

It's not a requirement though.. it will simply detect it.

Edited by Lodakai
  • 1 month later...

First of all: this mod rocks hard!

Definatly one of my favourite kinky mods for skyrim. Its also nice how convenient its made, without the need of hotkeys and such and it has all the options you need to make it work.

In fact, I think I barely have a mod that is so much the opposite of a headache to install and use.

So thank you for that!

But I have one small request:

It would be totally awesome if you could still have sex with the "objects" without having to repose them afterwards.

At the moment, when triggered with match maker for example, the furniture slaves will "look" towards their designated partner (breakting the alignment already) and then remain in that position while their partner has sex with thin air.

Would be totally nice if match maker and other sexlab calls (some mods have enforcer calls for sex) would allow the bound slave to have its sex scene and afterwards go back to its original pose and furniture + alignment. 

I have no idea of course if that is even possible technically. 

At the moment its a bit of a work to always rebind the slaves after having sex with them. So I tend to use the ones for the looks and others just for all the kinky action.

I would also love to see Fucking Machines added and more interactions! 

In Tara Furniture we chatted about how awesome it would be to have some kind of universal fucking machine furniture that can be combined with certain furnitures already in the game. Maybe you have some ideas on that regard? 

Keep on the awesome work. 

Finally got around to trying out this mod... first thing I thought of after interacting with the DM2 items in the misc section is can we drop these things all over skyrim as bondage furniture that the player might get trapped in? I tried going into sylgia's house and dropping a doll rack spread to see if she would just have fun groping my character but nope nuthin. I have that DFW mod installed and it says my character is not naked or restrained. What would need to be placed on these things to make them work as bondage furniture for other mods? can we just add keywords and make it work?

Looking at zap and this mod in xedit I can see this mod uses these things as activators while zap uses actual furniture but what would happen if I just copied the appropriate keywords to those activators? I'm gonna find out soon:-)

Ok I tried some zap keywords I found on a rack furniture but I left out some keywords that would not be right like exposed vaginal or anal and painful or whipping just left in the basics along with cuffs and ankle restraints and collars but nope the other mods like DFW don't even see it as zap furniture so it must have to be a furniture and not an activator to work. I remember maria eden mod had this feature with that bob the builder thing but I was hoping this would just work so I guess I'm gonna have to wait for some more input here.

Given that I have Lydia currently spit-roasting in my home - I would say that this mod (converted) works perfectly in Skyrim SE.

Of course, you need to convert all the pre-reqs too.

All give thanks to Ashal for a functional Sexlab SE! Nothing was possible without that!

10 hours ago, fred200 said:

Given that I have Lydia currently spit-roasting in my home - I would say that this mod (converted) works perfectly in Skyrim SE.

Of course, you need to convert all the pre-reqs too.

All give thanks to Ashal for a functional Sexlab SE! Nothing was possible without that!

also where is this mythical sexlab for sse that everyone is talking about and nobody is linking?