Playing version 6, and I have two notes.

First off, targets don't undress when I cast Bind Will on them. In version 4 they did(but redressed after fast traveling), so I assume they're supposed to be undressing.

Secondly, is there any way to effectively use Bind Will on hostile targets? I tried it on 2 female orcs from the fort left of Falkreath (rarity is value~), and while they did get bound properly, they still become hostile when I'm in sight even if they can't move or attack. It's a problem since pretty much everything friendly in the game will attack them on sight. People running Populated Roads like me can't store them safely anywhere, and I would imagine putting them inside my player home would just send my daughters running for the hills.

I really appreciate your work.

A small suggestion, if we just leave them in bondage and do nothing, they might feel lonely right :) ? Some sex with the pillory or a whip that leave whip marks on their body will make them feel better, I guest :).

sexing is tricky right now, but feel free to get yourself the punishment cane from Devious Devices and wack on them all you want. i've tested that. right now if you trigger a sex with them, it will work, and they will go back into bondage, but not in the spot you had them in.

Playing version 6, and I have two notes.

First off, targets don't undress when I cast Bind Will on them. In version 4 they did(but redressed after fast traveling), so I assume they're supposed to be undressing.

Secondly, is there any way to effectively use Bind Will on hostile targets? I tried it on 2 female orcs from the fort left of Falkreath (rarity is value~), and while they did get bound properly, they still become hostile when I'm in sight even if they can't move or attack. It's a problem since pretty much everything friendly in the game will attack them on sight. People running Populated Roads like me can't store them safely anywhere, and I would imagine putting them inside my player home would just send my daughters running for the hills.

next release should have an option in the mcm for undressing automatically. half yall want it, half yall dont.

current version theoretically is suppose to make hostile targets not hostile, but it's not quite right yet. when it is working right, it will be an option in the mcm as well. i bound a bandit in my house once, everybody else in there ignored it. i ended up having to kill her though because i got tired of her sass mouthing while bound. it may not be plausable depending on if i have to write a line of code for every single hostile faction, if i cannot just make one global faction that overrules all the hatred.

i also plan to add a spell that will allow them to move while their will is bound, so you can parade them around. atm even followers wont move if you tell them to follow you while their will is yours.

sexing is tricky right now, but feel free to get yourself the punishment cane from Devious Devices and wack on them all you want. i've tested that.

Can't believe how silly I was, I searched for the "whip" instead of "cane", and yes, the cane works perfect on them as you said :D

Just downloaded this mod this morning and I am absolutely loving it. I used the Bathing Beauties Bathhouse, and adorning the entryway strung up with chains are Annekhe and her daughter Sylgia (probably butchered their names). I also have that Bitch Maven Black-Brier in a pilory in the middle of Riften. Only thing I wish for is for you to add a spell that alters their clothing while stuck in the animation. Right now my only means of changing clothing is adding them to AMazing Follower Tweaks and using that feature to change their clothing, this of course doesn't work for NPCs that shouldn't be added (Like Maven). I've tried many things to force Maven to wear what I want but none of them worked.

Is it to much to ask to leave the biggest bitch in Skyrim in the middle of Riften wearing skimpy barely concealing clothing while bend over in a pillory? Is it? Nope :D She deserves it. Kinda makes me wish this mod attracted NPCs to rape them in the stocks or bent over in chains. Someone needs to animate this! Like she radiates arousal all around her until they get to a certain point and then initiate a sex scene.

I don't know about AFT, but I AM setting the NPC to be followers, with max relationship on bind will - UFO properly sees this and allows me to dick around with their settings. it also prompts the default game "i want to trade things with you" dialog. personally i've been doing removeallitems and then the "i want to trade things with you" to give them what i want.

[edit] you have to say "follow me" before "i want to trade" which is fine because they still can't move after bind will lol.

Been waiting for a new Zaz animation spell support mod for ages (used to use oli3d's b4 he removed it) ... much better than using console commands ... thanks a bunch ... and for combining positioning as well.  One suggestion to add is the ability to rotate on the Z-Axis ... e.g., position the rack and then make it vertical instead of slanted against the wall ... I was using another defunct positioning mod that allowed that too.  Tested out v5 and it worked great ... downloading v6 now.

Been waiting for a new Zaz animation spell support mod for ages (used to use oli3d's b4 he removed it) ... much better than using console commands ... thanks a bunch ... and for combining positioning as well.  One suggestion to add is the ability to rotate on the Z-Axis ... e.g., position the rack and then make it vertical instead of slanted against the wall ... I was using another defunct positioning mod that allowed that too.  Tested out v5 and it worked great ... downloading v6 now.

slanted?

you can twist them left and right atm. leaning them left/right/forward/back won't work well because actor NPC's always want to stand straight up against gravity.

whats the name of the House in screeshot?

almost all my screenshots are in or around the house you can build in hearthfires outside falkreath. lakeside or something like that.

I've got a small idea.

The idea is making a spell that binds the player in ZAP Animations for 10 secs (or something) and decreasing arousal.

Maybe during the binding the player moans (using sexlab moans).

been trying to find a way to do this without doubling the length of the already lengthy spell list. its a todo.

Speaking of already lengthy spell list, can you add a menu option to hide the spells added? Heh starting a new game I have a billion spells at level 1, tons of puppet master spells, soul gem preg spells, estrus spells and powers, matchmaker etc etc. Some at least can be hidden, like Puppet Master.

whats the name of the House in screeshot?

almost all my screenshots are in or around the house you can build in hearthfires outside falkreath. lakeside or something like that.

I've got a small idea.

The idea is making a spell that binds the player in ZAP Animations for 10 secs (or something) and decreasing arousal.

Maybe during the binding the player moans (using sexlab moans).

been trying to find a way to do this without doubling the length of the already lengthy spell list. its a todo.

I don't know if it can be done but,

adding it as activatable furniture ingame solves the spell problem.

having a hard time figuring out SexLabAroused. their scripts are in a bsa file so i can't attach it to my quest in creation kit, and stuff and im getting fustrated with it. i might put off the "and makes you less aroused" part. the "for modders" part is a whole half a paragraph with no useful info on how to actually access it :\

Wow what a great job you did, having lots of fun, partly as I can use another Sexlab related spell on the "display model" have my fun and they go back to the bondage state they were in. I also notice that once you hit them with a "bind will" spell and free them, follower dialogue appears and it seems to work with EFF. I can also summon my bound followers with a "summon follower" spell.