Bondage Escape Game -- Lia's Rebellion

Aelie

I managed to go around his site using a translator. I would translate the words and then put them in a word document and then I would just match up the symbols based on the word I'd chosen in English. It took about 5x longer than just reading English, but it worked and I went through a few of his games.

• 2 weeks later...

First things first, the game is a lot of fun. Made a slow, lonely day at work go by in a flash of steam. The writing was excellent, especially as there were no continuity errors. Nothing kills the mood quicker than when the writer forgets her hands are bound! Not sure I would call any of the ends I saw "bad". Made me want to grab the rope from the toy box when I get home tomorrow and leave it laying around. Hopefully the hint will be taken.

Great work....please keep going.

Nice work with this one. Though I got say, I like the last one better. It is a bit inexplicable that the man actually leave everything for you to solve the puzzle and tie up all loose end.

its not inexplicable.  the captor staged the whole thing(except the secret escape door) as a "game" to play with lia.  he purposely left her a thin path to escape, knowing/thinking he could easily recapture her even if she escaped.

Nice to see a second installment.

I'm stuck on the very end of this one though.

Can't find the fifth, non-alarm sounding key; which somebody has already mentioned having found earlier in this thread here.

Also, I hate to be that guy; but having played both, I can't restrain myself:

dildo

noun, plural dildos.

Nice to see a second installment.

I'm stuck on the very end of this one though.

Can't find the fifth, non-alarm sounding key; which somebody has already mentioned having found earlier in this thread here.

Best I can recall without looking too deep, I think the hidden keys are here:

In the couch

between the file cabinets

behind the TV

hidden shelf in desk

remove drawer from dresser

short answer; they arent.

i checked with a few artists over on dA but it was going to cost 800-1400$ to do the art required for the game.  i dont know about you but that is far too much for me to spend.

if someone wants to work on some art for it though, all they need to do is let me know and i can work with them more on it

• 3 weeks later...

short answer; they arent.

i checked with a few artists over on dA but it was going to cost 800-1400$ to do the art required for the game.  i dont know about you but that is far too much for me to spend.

if someone wants to work on some art for it though, all they need to do is let me know and i can work with them more on it

Using user created content for 3D Custom Girl is a potential option, since it has a poser, and a wide array of bondage gear, custom environments, new clothing, objects, and whatnot created by the community. Also, it's fun to play around with in and of itself.

A question I have, is do you have any intent on translating any more of TripleQ's games, or making any more of your own? This is a pretty niche thing for us English speaking folk. Only three people I know of have done stuff like this, and the one that's done the most content for it has done it all in Japanese. Honestly, I'd probably even be willing to pop a small donation for the efforts of translating those.

Using user created content for 3D Custom Girl is a potential option, since it has a poser, and a wide array of bondage gear, custom environments, new clothing, objects, and whatnot created by the community. Also, it's fun to play around with in and of itself.

stay tuned... :dodgy:

A question I have, is do you have any intent on translating any more of TripleQ's games, or making any more of your own? This is a pretty niche thing for us English speaking folk. Only three people I know of have done stuff like this, and the one that's done the most content for it has done it all in Japanese. Honestly, I'd probably even be willing to pop a small donation for the efforts of translating those.

right after i posted this game (the second one) i got a full time job offer and have been pretty busy since.  while i intended to keep going i just havent had the time to do so.  i'm open to collaboration though if someone wants to inquire.

its about 20 hours of work to translate a single game so it would take more than a small donation to get me interested, sorry :s

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived