Can anyone translate Japanese or help me do so?

Aetherderius

I've downloaded a quest mod, Art of Mercy from the Nexus "Quest - La Daedra Commedia", but it's all in Japanese! I've tried to translate it, but all the Japanese lettering is forced into strange symbols not of any linguistic origin. Like broken code.

Does anyone here read Japanese and is willing to help me translate?

Or is someone already working on this?

Or would someone just make a Jap to Eng translation out of the kindness of their heart?

I've downloaded a quest mod, Art of Mercy from the Nexus "Quest - La Daedra Commedia", but it's all in Japanese! I've tried to translate it, but all the Japanese lettering is forced into strange symbols not of any linguistic origin. Like broken code.

Does anyone here read Japanese and is willing to help me translate?

Or is someone already working on this?

Or would someone just make a Jap to Eng translation out of the kindness of their heart?

There seems to be esp before the author of this mod is translated into Japanese ForCK folder. 
Also, open the esp in Skyrim Strings Localizer or TESVTranslator You can open the Japanese text. Encoding be read in UTF-8.

Okay this takes waaaay too long the way I'm doing it. I'm opening the esp in TESVTranslator, translating the Japanese in Google Translate, and then pasting the non-understandable sentence back into TESVT.

Is there an auto translate, or can someone who can fluently read Japanese PLEASE help me.

Archived