Is anybody else having a problem where if you take them from a NPC's inventory and then mouse over them in yours its causes a crash?

Trying with the heavy armor version which i noticed the NPC wasn't wearing on cell load so figured i'd give back to them and i've tried twice now and each time soon as i mouse over i get a crash and have to CTRL ALT DEL skyrim

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to say that I really love your booty, that clip,Clop at full speed is awesome..LOL

I have had a blast with them. Thx you very much :)

I like the DD one, but there penalty is problematic when I get like loaded with DD stuff, and yours are actually useful, and fun when I am planing to do some serious questing :sleepy:

To anyone following this thread, v3 should fix the blue boot problem if you were having that, thanks to judge0 for helping debug that.

Also, Budroi helped me out with customising the humanoid skeleton, and look what we can do now.

attachicon.gif2014-08-03_00033.jpg

If I can't get the new bone in the XP32 Extended skeleton, I might ship with this customised version. I still need to figure out how to tweak the wagon, its a bit too light and flys around too easy if you run over a bump. But I'm smelling Pony Girl chauffeur quests in the future. Maybe I can work with the Captured Dreams guy to get Master involved with having you run clients between cities.

Okay, now I'm even more impressed.  I know this might be asking for a lot (which is why I've never brought it up before), but seeing this, I now think it might be possible.  A slave harnessed to and pulling the grindstone wheel rather than pushing it.  Some of the grindstones don't have windmills to power them so they are done by hand, I think there is one in Rorikstead. If the ponygirls become more prevalent, then having them used as work animals by grinding flower would be really cool to see.  Thanks for all the hard work on this.

To anyone following this thread, v3 should fix the blue boot problem if you were having that, thanks to judge0 for helping debug that.

Also, Budroi helped me out with customising the humanoid skeleton, and look what we can do now.

attachicon.gif2014-08-03_00033.jpg

If I can't get the new bone in the XP32 Extended skeleton, I might ship with this customised version. I still need to figure out how to tweak the wagon, its a bit too light and flys around too easy if you run over a bump. But I'm smelling Pony Girl chauffeur quests in the future. Maybe I can work with the Captured Dreams guy to get Master involved with having you run clients between cities.

Okay, now I'm even more impressed.  I know this might be asking for a lot (which is why I've never brought it up before), but seeing this, I now think it might be possible.  A slave harnessed to and pulling the grindstone wheel rather than pushing it.  Some of the grindstones don't have windmills to power them so they are done by hand, I think there is one in Rorikstead. If the ponygirls become more prevalent, then having them used as work animals by grinding flower would be really cool to see.  Thanks for all the hard work on this.

we would need an animator. those grind stones are not pushed/pulled by physics, but rather are fake events with queued animations.

• 3 months later...

This is one of my favorite kinky mods for Skyrim. If I might toss my own suggestion into the pile, perhaps some hoof mitts that prevent using your hands be in order? Devious Devices integration would be pretty awesome as an idea, but I can't contribute anything other than praise and encouragement. Still, this is a really cool mod and I fully support it.

i recently started playing a mage for the first time ever. mages are unarmoured. which then got me thinking naked mage. which lead me to devious device's blocking slave harness, which lead me back to this mod.

i've added:

• armbinder
  • arm cuffs
  • leg cuffs
  • harness

i've fixed:

• hoof boots now make clops while sprinting too.
  • hoof boots are now working locking boots. they were locking but broken before.
  • gag is now less bad. e.g. properly devious deviced. doesn't strip magic from your hands now.
  • tweaked the gag position to sit a litte nicer on the mouth

to start with this mod is going to go in a similar direction as SGO:MSE - when you are a pony girl you will get a spell on you, and that spell looks at what pony gear you have on to determine what buffs you get. for example, hoof boots may increase carry capacity, and an armbinder helping you keep balance in hooves when leaning forward to run, you maybe move a little faster. those are rough prototypes i have thought about and just for example.

then i want to create a stable and vendor who has live display models of the gear, and had some random jobs for you like "run this package across skyrim for me in this pony gear"

post-501843-0-37720000-1420359778_thumb.png

post-501843-0-97845600-1420359787_thumb.png

post-501843-0-41290500-1420359797_thumb.png

post-501843-0-61743700-1420359811_thumb.png

post-501843-0-44279200-1420359820_thumb.png

• perk + boots = carryweight
  • perk + leg = jumpingbonus
  • perk + boots + armbinder = speedmult
  • perk + harness = staminarate
  • perk + wrist = unarmed damage
  • perk + gag = healrate
  • pluga + harness = physical resist
  • pluga + gag = magick resist

-- fighter

• plugv + wrist = one hand
  • plugv + leg = two hand
  • plugv + boot = block
  • plugv + amulet = healrate

-- mage

• plugv + wrist = destruction
  • plugv + leg = alteration
  • plugv + boot = restoration
  • plugv + amulet = magickarate

-- thief

• plugv + wrist = one hand
  • plugv + leg = pickpocket
  • plugv + boot = sneak
  • plugv + amulet = staminarate

i recently started playing a mage for the first time ever. mages are unarmoured. which then got me thinking naked mage. which lead me to devious device's blocking slave harness, which lead me back to this mod.

i've added:

• armbinder
  • arm cuffs
  • leg cuffs
  • harness

i've fixed:

• hoof boots now make clops while sprinting too.
  • hoof boots are now working locking boots. they were locking but broken before.
  • gag is now less bad. e.g. properly devious deviced. doesn't strip magic from your hands now.
  • tweaked the gag position to sit a litte nicer on the mouth

to start with this mod is going to go in a similar direction as SGO:MSE - when you are a pony girl you will get a spell on you, and that spell looks at what pony gear you have on to determine what buffs you get. for example, hoof boots may increase carry capacity, and an armbinder helping you keep balance in hooves when leaning forward to run, you maybe move a little faster. those are rough prototypes i have thought about and just for example.

then i want to create a stable and vendor who has live display models of the gear, and had some random jobs for you like "run this package across skyrim for me in this pony gear"

That tail looks nice, but would you mind if you can change that tail to an anal plug version?

Dark, there are some other mods that might interest you if you're playing a bondage mage.

Bwitch lets you cast magic while wearing a locked armbinder and, if I remember correctly, makes them slightly more powerful since 'your restraints help you focus on your magic'.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1502-dd-bwitch/

Magic Nipple makes it so that you cast magic from your breasts (if you're female) along with other fun and kinky options.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1129-magic-nipple-cast-magic-from-nipple-and-more/

Combine the two and you could have a very fun and interesting experience as a magic user.

EDIT: I agree with the anal plug tail idea as well.

Dark, there are some other mods that might interest you if you're playing a bondage mage.

Bwitch lets you cast magic while wearing a locked armbinder and, if I remember correctly, makes them slightly more powerful since 'your restraints help you focus on your magic'.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1502-dd-bwitch/

Magic Nipple makes it so that you cast magic from your breasts (if you're female) along with other fun and kinky options.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1129-magic-nipple-cast-magic-from-nipple-and-more/

Combine the two and you could have a very fun and interesting experience as a magic user.

EDIT: I agree with the anal plug tail idea as well.

i got bwitch, main reason i added armbinders this week ^_^. nipple cast is useless if you have the latest xpmse skeleton, because you can change weapon locations and cast magic location really easy now in racemenu. which i have done. fire shooting out of the breasts is hillarious in conjunction with Mana Tanks mod: http://1drv.ms/14xhM4f

ALPHA RELEASE (001b)

In Xenu's name - do not use this on a save you care about. ALSO, get rid of the old dcpack1.esp / install first.

Just like the original mod, this mod REQUIRES:

• Devious Devices Assets UP TO DATE BEFORE INSTALLING PONY.
  • Devious Devices Integration UP TO DATE BEFORE INSTALLING PONY
  • Devious Devices Expansion UP TO DATE BEFORE INSTALLING PONY

If you are able to make things from scratch in 3DS Max (or whatever) and are willing to help, I am looking for the following things:

• A saddle that equips on your back like a backpack.
  • Boots exactly like the current boots, but fit on your hands.

Known Issues:

• The pony girls I added to model the pony gear typically don't equip the shit if you are standing right next to the stables when you first load the game. But when I ran into Whiterun and then back out, they were wearing it.

THIS ALPHA UPDATE.

• If things go OK, this will be the last alpha update for testing gear. Then will come beta testing NPC and dialog. Version B is repacked with the scripts included this time. Fukken MO moving things to Override on me.
  • I highly suggest you remove and dispose of the gear you already have on, then get new copies either by player.additem or going to the vendor at the stables of Whiterun. There have been a few scripting updates that you might not get if you don't do so.
  • Additionally, you need to player.removespell the Ponygirl Life buff, and then player.addspell it back on to get the changes.
  • Adds heavy and light hoof boots. If you're going mage wear the cloth ones, thief wear the light ones, fighter go the heavy ones. This will allow you to gain a *little* more armour for fighter that will scale with your perks.
  • Fix the Stablemaster key. It should unlock all pony gear first try now.
  • Adjusted the values provided by the Anal Plug. The plug when worn provides 5% magic resist, and 100 armor - as you will find out the first time you fight a sabercat, that is nothing. These values will now increase to a max of 30% resist and 300 armor in steps, each time you level the Juggernaut perk of the Heavy Armor tree you will get a little more. "But I'm a mage I am suppose to play unarmored those are wasted skill points for me" - sounds like if you want to play a pony mage you're gonna waste the skill points then.
  • Added HDT ears, Tail, and pony tail hair. The ears and tail will match the colour of your hair. If you find that the ears and tail are not staying in sync with your hair, you may have forgotten to remove and readd the Ponygirl Life spell.
  • Lots of various internal and devious device tweaks.

I am posting this unofficial release in an attempt to get people to help playtest if i have made the buffs both viable but not gamebreaking. For example, i'm not sure if they scale enough at high levels or not.

The goal is to make the game very completeable IN ANY ROLE (albiet, slightly difficult) whilst wearing basically, no armor. The reason behind this is because you cannot enchant Devious Devices. In my experience playing on Expert or harder the game is impossible without enchanting and such, So, we need to somehow fill that gap.

Right now there is a vendor at the stables of Whiterun who will sell you the gear. All this gear requires the Stablemaster's Key and the stablemaster is the only one who has one. Currently, the only way to get it is to player.additem it or steal it from him. Later versions will include dialog where you can get him to remove items for you. He will also have pony girl jobs for you to do in the future.

The Gear.

• Ponygirl Armbinder
  • Ponygirl Wrist Cuffs
  • Ponygirl Leg Cuffs
  • Ponygirl Harness
  • Ponygirl Bit Gag
  • Ponygirl Anal Plug (buffs your "Armor" and "Magic Reistance"
  • Ponygirl Vagina Plugs (3 in total)
  • Ponygirl Ears
  • Ponygirl Tail
  • Spell Abillity: Ponygirl (buffs various things, see below)

The Spell Ability and Vagina plugs are the main things that are designed to make the game playable. Currently the only way to get the spell is to do `help ponygirl` and `player.addspell` the "Ponygirl | Life" spell.  It is a passive buff that sits on you, you don't cast it or anything. Do it. While that spell is on you this is what you get:

The Spell Ability.

• Spell + Boots = you can carry "75 more"
  • Spell + Leg Cuffs = you can jump a little higher. (i think it is working)
  • Spell + Wrist Cuffs = you do "30 more" unarmed (punching) damage.
  • Spell + Gag =  you heal 1.9x faster.
  • Spell + Harness = you stamina 2.0x faster.
  • Spell + Armbinder + Boots =  you can no longer sprint, but your trot (normal run) is really fucking fast.
  • Spell will also increase heal rate, magickarate, and staminarate. In a future release it will only buff one of those three depending on which amulet you are wearing. There are currenly no amulets.

The plugs.

The anal plug buffs your defenses all around. They also get stronger for each point you put into the Juggernaut perk.

• Plug + Harness = physical resist.
  • Plug + Gag = magick resist.

The unicorn plug should make spellcasters viable without armour.

• Plug + Wrist Cuffs = destruction spells *should* do a lot more damage.
  • Plug + Leg Cuffs = alteration spells should be whatever makes them stronger. i think it makes them last longer.
  • Plug + Boots = restoration spells should be stronger.

The Pegasi plug should make thiefs viable without armour.

• Plug + Wrist Cuffs = 1h attacks should do more damage.
  • Plug + Leg Cuffs = pickpocketing should be easier.
  • Plug + Boots = sneak should be better. yep - plug plus clop clop sounds = more sneak. yep.

The Earthpone plug should make tanks viable without armour.

• Plug + Wrist Cuffs = 1h attacks should do more damage.
  • Plug + Leg Cuffs = 2h attacks should do more damage.
  • Plug + Boots = your block should block more damage.

How to get more armor/power.

• There are currently no items for Hand slots, so you can wear your gloves/gauntlets of choice. 
  • There are currently no items for Finger slots, so you can wear and enchant your ring of choice.
  • There are currently no items for Amulet slots, so you can wear and enchant an amulet of your choice.
  • There are cloth, light, and heavy versions of the pony boots. Between boots, gloves, and the passive anal plug buff, you should be sitting at a similar armor value as an ebony set when you have maxed out Juggernaut. You probably only care about that if you are a tank.
  • The tail and ears are enchantable. I suggest Enchanting Freedom which will let you put any enchant on any armorpiece without the stupid "oh resist enchants can only go on chest pieces" and other stupid restrictions.
  • The Lord Stone will add 25% magic and 25% physical resist.
  • The Lady Stone will increase health and stamina regeneration.

Credits.

dc-pony-pack-001b.zip

Thank you for your upload.

I tested your mod and gotta say: I like it!

But I noticed two things: The pony harness is 1) not visible on the body and 2) not lockable, I can take it off any time and it won´t hold the plugs in it.

Also I think the movement speed with the armbinder/boots combo is a little too high. Sure, you cannot sprint anymore, but with this you are much faster.

Other than that I really do like it and look forward to some additional content. :shy:

Thank you for your upload.

I tested your mod and gotta say: I like it!

But I noticed two things: The pony harness is 1) not visible on the body and 2) not lockable, I can take it off any time and it won´t hold the plugs in it.

Also I think the movement speed with the armbinder/boots combo is a little too high. Sure, you cannot sprint anymore, but with this you are much faster.

Other than that I really do like it and look forward to some additional content. :shy:

Same for me. the harness is not visible and unlockable. The pony girls have no gear on, even after going to WhiteRun and back.

that's really strange. it is both visible and lockable for me. i bet i fucked up like forgot to include the meshes or something. im still trying to get used to Mod Organiser throwing shit in my god damn overwrite folder.

as far as movement speed, i am running "realistic humanoid movement speed" which slows the dragonborne down and speeds npcs up. that's probably why you think its too fast.

[update] what happens if you set the weight to full?

If you are able to make things from scratch in 3DS Max (or whatever) and are willing to help, I am looking for the following things:

• A saddle that equips on your back like a backpack.
  • Boots exactly like the current boots, but fit on your hands.

Oh... don't I wish! It would really help out with some screenshots for a thing I'm doing...

The problem, I believe, is that (for pony boot gloves) hands in-game move around a lot. I mean fingers and the like.

So any "glove" will have to completely remove the hand, which I guess is not impossible since the armbinders do it anyway. Then a glove just has to disable the ability to equip items or spells in that hand and it's all good.

This mod (for FNV) works around it by completely encasing the hand in a big tube, which might also be a solid workaround for hand boots.

removing the entire hand is easy. the ArmourAddon do that already. in fact, every glove you wear has the hands removed even if you see your hands, because they include hands in the glove. armours are not even a real thing, technically, technically, every single armour is a body - or every body is an armour. depends how you want to look at it.

all that would matter is that none of the finger and hand weights get applied the the hoof glove, that way it doesn't bend to grasp things.

[and i'd have to write a script to force you to drop anything you attempt to pick up]

Same for me. the harness is not visible and unlockable. The pony girls have no gear on, even after going to WhiteRun and back.

guys, are we really really really sure we have up to date devious devices assets, integrations, AND expansion?

i've checked the zip file like 20 times. as far as i can tell its all there.