i recognise that shade of blue, its the exact same shade that is the environment map file (textures/cubemaps/shinysomething). i still think that either because of graphic settings or enb settings that either environment maps or environment map masks are not working. what happens if you get an armor like these?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50301/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41534/?

these boots are using the same technology.

if those armors look ok for you, then maybe i just need to tweak the DXT# whatever i saved the dds files as? that is all i can do.

attached is the texture file skyrim is using to make reflections. thats the shade your boots are.

cm-shine1.dds

attached are two zip files, each containing the 3 textures from textures\darkconsole\pony-boots, exported from photoshop using two different formats, dxt3 "explicit alpha" and dxt5 "interpolated alpha" - both have "no mipmaps" enabled. try one, then the other. if neither of these look properly i can generate with mipmaps to see if it matters. other than that, i have aboslutely no idea. both work for me :z

textures-dxt3.zip

textures-dxt5.zip

i recognise that shade of blue, its the exact same shade that is the environment map file (textures/cubemaps/shinysomething). i still think that either because of graphic settings or enb settings that either environment maps or environment map masks are not working. what happens if you get an armor like these?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50301/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41534/?

these boots are using the same technology.

if those armors look ok for you, then maybe i just need to tweak the DXT# whatever i saved the dds files as? that is all i can do.

attached is the texture file skyrim is using to make reflections. thats the shade your boots are.

I've got no issue with Shiny rubber catsuit. The one from High heel work fine also.

attached are two zip files, each containing the 3 textures from textures\darkconsole\pony-boots, exported from photoshop using two different formats, dxt3 "explicit alpha" and dxt5 "interpolated alpha" - both have "no mipmaps" enabled. try one, then the other. if neither of these look properly i can generate with mipmaps to see if it matters. other than that, i have aboslutely no idea. both work for me :z

Both look blue for me, the original one from high heel work well.

To anyone following this thread, v3 should fix the blue boot problem if you were having that, thanks to judge0 for helping debug that.

Also, Budroi helped me out with customising the humanoid skeleton, and look what we can do now.

post-501843-0-11715100-1407049713_thumb.jpg

If I can't get the new bone in the XP32 Extended skeleton, I might ship with this customised version. I still need to figure out how to tweak the wagon, its a bit too light and flys around too easy if you run over a bump. But I'm smelling Pony Girl chauffeur quests in the future. Maybe I can work with the Captured Dreams guy to get Master involved with having you run clients between cities.

To anyone following this thread, v3 should fix the blue boot problem if you were having that, thanks to judge0 for helping debug that.

Also, Budroi helped me out with customising the humanoid skeleton, and look what we can do now.

attachicon.gif2014-08-03_00033.jpg

If I can't get the new bone in the XP32 Extended skeleton, I might ship with this customised version. I still need to figure out how to tweak the wagon, its a bit too light and flys around too easy if you run over a bump. But I'm smelling Pony Girl chauffeur quests in the future. Maybe I can work with the Captured Dreams guy to get Master involved with having you run clients between cities.

Great  Job,  wow 

Can you send Xaz and I your work  ? , We are also interested ;) in the cart and would try to help out when we can .

I can adjust some values to reduce the bounce but , I would need the esp 

Cheers and keep up the good work 

Considering i was projecting my wants of a ponygirl mod on QAYL, i should at least squee at you and give thanks and encouragement, so...thank you and encouragement?  Any plans to try to add a trot idle or walk to the boots? Granted i have no idea if it's possible to make an idle/walk/run animation purely tied to an attachment but figured i'd ask.

Any who, thumbs up and thank you, hope to see this expand and grow.

i just want to remind everyone, i am a coder, not a 3d modeler. requests for specific items will be extremely tough to fulfill unless an artist joins my team. which would be awesome. i have had no luck at all with the old blender 3d on windows, and 3ds max's nif exporting is iffy at best. so i can make things do things, but i can't really... make things.

i already plan to add a pony girl vendor who has pony girl models, and i might try some lulz like replacing the intercity caravan horses with pony girls.

Darkconsole loving the mod really appreciate you making light and heavy versions of the boots, using them for my new character now and its awesome.

Was just wondering if they are temperable on a workbench or not? I am using SkyRe so maybe I just need to pick up the arcane smithing type perk (because of the HDT effect I assume) but if not, could I humbly ask if you set them to be temperable (if possible) that would be awesome.

I would mess around around with CK or TES5edit, but I just can't get my head around it.

Keep up the good work, looking forward to the carts especially.