HDT Wa Ribbons

jacques00

Made the Wa Ribbon HDT_PE-compatible. Now stop slacking off and get back to work!

post-173734-0-31618300-1406310439_thumb.jpg

Requires:

Download:

Circlet Slot Version:

hdt_wa_ribbon_slot42_(circlet).zip

Slot 48 Version:

hdt_wa_ribbon_slot48_(misc).zip

This mod requires the main mod to to be able to access the ribbons and their unique textures. I made changes to the .esp, adding crafting costs and item descriptions. I have also made adjustments to fit better on the back of vanilla beast race heads since they seem to be a little off, especially if the character has no head hair. The physics will also work when the item is equipped to NPC players as well.

Note: Download the version that matches the one you choose, otherwise the slots may not work as expected. If you decide not to overwrite the .esp file, the physics will still work, you just won't have the .esp changes (visible beast race position tweaks, adding crafting material costs, and item descriptions).

If you know your way around NifSkope, you can open the .nif and customize the bow size and position by editing the 'POS BowBase' node (or any other node if you like).

It seems to perform a lot better than my other HDT_PE projects but please post any issues you may have! Also, post your fancy screenshots if you have any.

---

Examples/Video:

BLANK SPACE in SKYRIM by Shinji72

I just updated the files to better match the options of the original mod as well as position tweaks for Argonian and Khajiit races, for anyone interested.

Thank you, I'll try the new one too. Few days I'm using it and I absolutely love it. Sure the original mod is wondrous, I love the textures and the shape, but with hdt everything is ten times better!

as usual, exceptional work.

even tho your top screen looks like a hair bow made from bacon. fucking love bacon.

Thanks! Feel free to add them to the HDT_PE Addon Mods list if you like.

Delicious bacon... Now I'm curious--This makes me wonder what bacon looks like under an ENB.

as usual, exceptional work.

even tho your top screen looks like a hair bow made from bacon. fucking love bacon.

Thanks! Feel free to add them to the HDT_PE Addon Mods list if you like.

Delicious bacon... Now I'm curious--This makes me wonder what bacon looks like under an ENB.

Excellent idea. I'll get to that later tonight.

I'm sure that list badly needs updating.

• 3 months later...

thank you so much!

You're welcome!

I just updated the files to better match the options of the original mod as well as position tweaks for Argonian and Khajiit races, for anyone interested.

this might interest you. There are HDT Wa ribbon all over the place.. :D

• 3 months later...

Archived