Hi everybody !

Hi have a little problem, when my character get raped, the rape gets very long (continue in the same position and don't stop). Same problem in 'Defeat Mod', 'Dangerous Night', and 'Lovers Victim'.

Whereas in Paycrime or TDF prostitution mod there is no problem.

Did anybody ever had the same problem ? Or is there a mod to chose the duration of a rape ?

Thanks

I have the same problem with the guys above. Seen like if the animation is tagged as aggressive won't advance to next stage and stuck in an infinite loop, even with the auto advance stage turn on. Pressing the "spacebar" manually did nothing. If the animation is tagged as consensual, it continue as usual from stage 1 to stage 5  

edit.

It only happen if the player is the victim. It seen like the npc unable to advance to the next stage. It also happen with npc vs. npc. They all stuck in an infinate loop

I had the same problem, but I chalked it up to running MANY MANY mods. The infinite loop on first-stage aggressive animations only happened after I messed with settings in the MCM menu (setting up everything) and I wasn't sure what the problem was.

1. Start a brand new character

2. I went through the mods MCM menus one by one, top to bottom, setting them up, then triggering aggressive animations by placeatme bandits after each setup.

3. Everything worked fine, no infinite loops, until I messed with the animation trigger settings in the actual Sexlab MCM menu. After I did that, bandits started infinite rape.

4. Same thing seemed to happen after messing with Zaz Animation pack menu.

I'm still not 100% sure what I did, but I've been playing for quite a while now with lots of aggressive or rape animations, and they haven't been repeating, because with this character I didn't mess with anything much in Zaz animation pack or Sexlab (set timers and stripping options but nothing else, no toggle animations or register animations or anything).

I have "disable victim controls" ON in the SexLab MCM menu.

Hope this helps.

• 8 months later...

Mine does the same thing. My player Hotkeys are unresponsive in manual advance stages mode. I press the space bar and it's an infinate loop.

But when I select auto advance, the animations play each stage in like 4 seconds, no matter how high I set stage duration.

I'm very upset about this because it's worked before and I can't find the problem.

Archived