it would be awesome if this was compatable with Hentai Pregnancy

It's not, and .... why would you? :)

Hentai Pregnancy is a nice mod and very simple. But I'm not into really making children, which Hentai doesn't do without an addon anyways, so at the end of a pregnancy the only thing I get is..... no longer pregnant.

With Soulgem Oven, at least I get a prize at the end. Who doesn't need soul gems? :)

Now.... that being said..... if this one can have toggles for whether or not to update the breast node and the belly node (separate toggles would be awesome)... THEN it might be compatible with Hentai Pregnancy, but ONLY if Hentai Pregnancy is controlling the growth of breasts and belly and they're toggled OFF in Soulgem Oven. Because I don't think there's a way in Hentai Pregnancy to turn off the node updates. I could be wrong about that.

Now.... that being said..... if this one can have toggles for whether or not to update the breast node and the belly node (separate toggles would be awesome)... THEN it might be compatible with Hentai Pregnancy, but ONLY if Hentai Pregnancy is controlling the growth of breasts and belly and they're toggled OFF in Soulgem Oven. Because I don't think there's a way in Hentai Pregnancy to turn off the node updates. I could be wrong about that.

something like that could be arranged. and that would also be about as far as i would be willing to go for compatibility.

Been using Hentai/Soulgem birth and it's been good.  I tried SoulGem Preg and liked it except the milking part at the end, the confusing information/language and the very, very slow reduction of the breasts after birth.

What I don't like about SoulGem Preg and it seems this mod is similar (haven't tried yet, just going by description) is that you have to cast a spell to birth the gem.  I like the fact that it just happens in Hentai/Soulgem birth.  Is it possible to have that as a feature in the MCM, the automatic birthing?

Once the MCM is up I plan on giving it a go.

Also, why no butt scaling?  The only mod I know that does that is Estrus Chaurus.

Hormones does Butt scaling and I think Beeing Female does as well. 

As far as auto-birthing.... when would you start spitting those puppies out? When they're all at max? After a certain period of time?

Keep in mind this is a multiple birth kind of thing. I've had over 50 gems in my character. All different "ages". Track each gem's maturity? Starting to sound a bit complex. :)

I'd rather choose to use the spell, but that's my opinion. 

Nice thing about opinions.... we're all entitled to our own...

:D

Been using Hentai/Soulgem birth and it's been good.  I tried SoulGem Preg and liked it except the milking part at the end, the confusing information/language and the very, very slow reduction of the breasts after birth.

What I don't like about SoulGem Preg and it seems this mod is similar (haven't tried yet, just going by description) is that you have to cast a spell to birth the gem.  I like the fact that it just happens in Hentai/Soulgem birth.  Is it possible to have that as a feature in the MCM, the automatic birthing?

Once the MCM is up I plan on giving it a go.

Also, why no butt scaling?  The only mod I know that does that is Estrus Chaurus.

i messed with butt scaling a little, but it looked really bad, all the bodies and skeletons i tried it seemed the glutes were really poorly attached such that they deformed retarded, and then [t]bbp only made it worse. so i skipped that for now.

Hormones does Butt scaling and I think Beeing Female does as well. 

As far as auto-birthing.... when would you start spitting those puppies out? When they're all at max? After a certain period of time?

Keep in mind this is a multiple birth kind of thing. I've had over 50 gems in my character. All different "ages". Track each gem's maturity? Starting to sound a bit complex. :)

I'd rather choose to use the spell, but that's my opinion. 

Nice thing about opinions.... we're all entitled to our own...

:D

autobirth could be an option. it would be pretty hilarious if in the middle of combat you gave birth and all the bandits were like "what the fuck?!?!" and ran away screaming. got to admit though autobirth is low priority for me because of what chajapa said.

I understand the auto-birth issue.  In this context it is a bit tricky with multiple gems growing.  I suppose that is a core difference with something like Estrus Charaus and Hentai Preg, it's a one at a time thing.  It is a feature I prefer and one of the other reasons I stopped using Soulgem Pregnancy.  Still, once you get that MCM menu up I will still like to give it a try, just don't know if I'm into my PC being in a constant state of pregnancy.

And as chajapa stated, it's all opinion.  Just appreciate well done mods and the authors that create them.  Looking forward to giving it a try at some point.

If I set the gemtation period to 1 day, the soul gems refuse to grow. Also, the Give Birth (Target) spell isn't automatically added to my spellbook, I have use the console to add it manually. The other spells appear just fine though.

Otherwise, the mod works perfectly.

If I set the gemtation period to 1 day, the soul gems refuse to grow. Also, the Give Birth (Target) spell isn't automatically added to my spellbook, I have use the console to add it manually. The other spells appear just fine though.

Otherwise, the mod works perfectly.

Same problem, Except for me, it's any gemnation period under 6days

The semen bottle and inseminate thing is hawt. Yeah I'm super perverted.

But could you make the semen bottle a little more balenced? For something that's fairly easy to obtain, it's pretty op, and 520 value?

power wise, they are equal to the best potion you can craft, but only last half as long. i pulled the numbers right out of creation kit for the potions in vanilla.

do you deny the life giving properties of the semens?

i am not entirely sure, but i think the value scales with your level. (maybe in speech). i never set a value, it just auto calculated crap when i set the strength.

*shrug*

The semen bottle and inseminate thing is hawt. Yeah I'm super perverted.

But could you make the semen bottle a little more balenced? For something that's fairly easy to obtain, it's pretty op, and 520 value?

power wise, they are equal to the best potion you can craft, but only last half as long. i pulled the numbers right out of creation kit for the potions in vanilla.

do you deny the life giving properties of the semens?

i am not entirely sure, but i think the value scales with your level. (maybe in speech). i never set a value, it just auto calculated crap when i set the strength.

*shrug*

Yeah on my lvl 8 character it's 520 value, that combined with it's large buffs and healing, I would say it's OP.

and what does that best potion cost, probably some rare or uncommon ingredients?

Also another suggestion while I'm thinking of it. How about a MCM tab on the options to show info on all preggo actors?

Maybe a quest to learn the spells but I know that's asking a lot.

Anyway great mod, looking forward to more features ;)

the gold may be op, i can see if it will let me adjust the value manually. though the regen speed imho isn't really a big deal, i've still had the fucking necromages 2 shot me on Expert difficulty after drinking it and a breton milk >_>

I have Idea that might help the mod, though I think I'm going overboard in this:

Since you can milk every female, why not add a small feature that when the milk/semen is drunk/consumed, they either get super aroused(integration with SexlabAroused)? That would really make them fuck like bunnies. Another Idea is that instead of drinking semen, they can pour it on their bodies with the same effect and uses the Sexlab's Cumeffects or any other bukakke textures for a set period of time? Since you've added semen and milk, why not a Female Ejacualation potion?

I have to agree the healing effects and selling price is OP for low level ends, so why not let it scale up? Like something based on your sex diary, you could make certain semen from some NPCs have  very powerful healing effect if they've fucked how many times and have low small one time effects if they're still virgins.

I'm definitely hellish perverted  B)

I'm having a problem with this. Every time my character changes armor, clothing, or has sex, which undress her, her belly node goes from normal of 1.0 size to 0.0. The same thing occurs after sex and the cum inflation begins deflating. I can manually set her belly higher but the cum inflation will always bring it down to 0.0 no matter what.

Is there any way to have your mod remember what the nodes were set to before it begins changing values and have them return to their original values instead of 0.0?

Also, the breast nodes are the same way, except for me they always go to 1.004### (# are other numbers I can't remember off hand.)

I'm also having issues with gems not growing for single digit day gemtation periods. No milk is accumulating either.

I have to agree the healing effects and selling price is OP for low level ends, so why not let it scale up? Like something based on your sex diary, you could make certain semen from some NPCs have very powerful healing effect if they've fucked how many times and have low small one time effects if they're still virgins.

I really like that idea, and maybe certain NPCs and/or mobs would gave better semen based on how strong/important they are.