• 2 weeks later...

To clarify: Is there a way to coax SO 3, the mod from the title of the thread, into using bodymorph without SLIF?

4 works fine, on SE, but that doesn't do much good on LE.

Edit:

I ported 4 to LE. It works but I need to figure out how to fix the breast morph scaling, delicious prego belly works with bhunp out of the box though. Seems to kind of hang sometimes on insertion/milking, but I'm assuming that's during a morph update or application, and since I'm not set up for CBBE/TBD. Defining the morphs didn't stop the pseudo-hang. Something in the main milking/birthing routines makes it catch and eventually go to cleanup, I don't understand the code enough to fix that yet.  (It's not going on to HandleShutdown() so OnUpdate() ticks eventually.) Seems to just happen if I use the debug functions to force one or the other, why? 'cause Skyrim!. It'll do.

Edit2: "I just read the wiki, and it turns out I had originally backported the wrong version, woops!" Boogaloo. Can't figure out the hang. Does it even on virgin saves in cells with 300 FPS. It always recovers. It doesn't always hang. Sometimes one milk will appear as normal, the next will hang and the recover kicks in. Can often do another milk or birth and the other "missing" milk/gem will appear and warp off like it was colliding in the body or something. (Like it's sticking on self.MilkFrom.PlaceAtMe or MoveToNode somehow? This is with enableplayercontrols to force the issue.) No errors in Papyrus or anywhere (console, stderr whatever) ever. I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be Skeleton(node) related also like every other weird Skyrim error these days. I'll keep trial and error poking at it and see if I can at least stop it from doing that.

ActorLockdown seems to be what is actually hanging. Disable that and it continues on as normal always, but that breaks the actual milking/birthing for whatever reason.(Delay related? Utility.Wait to the rescue? Changing it to Game.DisablePlayerControls&Game.EnablePlayerControls "fixes" it. Still goes to OnUpdate though where the milk actually spawns several seconds after animation completes. Then it enables controls and reequips gear properly.) Only hangs on player, obviously, NPC use is perfect. Never ever hangs if there's just one item to go on the counter. (milk/gem/semen) 4, 3 will hang, 2 won't, 1 won't. This crash course in papyrus has been a hoot. Animation events? 

Anyways, thanks for all the nice mods. 

• 2 weeks later...

Since I cant find a SGO4 thread Ill ask here. Is there a way to add reverse scaling sliders for things like NippleSize and BreastFlatness?

Edit: I think I found a way to do it by editing one of the scripts, but Im having trouble compiling the psc into a pex...

Ive tried a few compilers and plugins on the Nexus, but no luck. CK compile fails and gives me errors that I cant seem to fix...maybe missing files of other mods I need to load in as well?

im using SGO beta 5 and it is all working except i cant figure out how to change the birth animation and i cant inseminate myself with semen cause when i try insert it it says you cant insert this.

Edit:fixed my milk not making but the widget doesnt tell you what each bar is is this a problem on my side?

On 2/2/2020 at 2:12 AM, Vyveryn said:

Since I cant find a SGO4 thread Ill ask here. Is there a way to add reverse scaling sliders for things like NippleSize and BreastFlatness?

Edit: I think I found a way to do it by editing one of the scripts, but Im having trouble compiling the psc into a pex...

Ive tried a few compilers and plugins on the Nexus, but no luck. CK compile fails and gives me errors that I cant seem to fix...maybe missing files of other mods I need to load in as well?

I managed to do so by adding the slider with the MCM in game, then modifying the "Custom.json" (located in \DATA\configs\dse-soulgem-oven\settings\) to put in a negative value.

7 hours ago, wtftesnexus said:

I managed to do so by adding the slider with the MCM in game, then modifying the "Custom.json" (located in \DATA\configs\dse-soulgem-oven\settings\) to put in a negative value.

Yeah, thats how Im currently doing it as well. The only issue is that youre locked into that static value since the slider itself only likes positive values. So if you try to edit it in game, 0 is the lowest you can make it. Just makes it a little more tedious to fine tune it, but its not a big deal.

2 hours ago, btasqan said:

Hey. Anyone knows what is causing the gems to spawn wrongly? It seems the brithing animation is not aligned properly. The gems spawn at the spot which the vag would be if the character wouldnt change the position automatically during the animation. I remember the gems used to spawn properly in this mod version 310.

Ok. Solved, thanks to KTmzk:

On 7/30/2018 at 5:55 PM, KTmzk said:

Okay, please understand this as a temporary correction.
I expect that the author will do formal modifications.

Please make sure to save the data before doing the following work just in case.
Then back up scripts\dcc_sgo_QuestController.pex and scripts\source\ dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc, and replace it with the attached file.

note.

This is a correction from the original.
This is different from those of NiO bodymorph and Inflation framework patch.

See ya.

SGO3 fix for xpmse 4.32+.zip