On 8/27/2019 at 8:46 PM, Kbyf said:

you can share this script, you can’t recompilation the script yourself with CreationKit

What you mean, I can't recompilation the script myself?

I'm just recompiled it with some fixes.

Another question. All bonuses from soul gems applied to player only? I don't see any buffs for companions.

On 9/1/2019 at 1:13 PM, rickyking01 said:

hey for some reason my characters milk is a bright glowy red is there a way to fix this?
also is there a way to terminate pregnancy early? 
thanks

In game, bring up the console and type "showracemenu" without the quotes to bring up the Racemenu. Then go to the bodypaint section and change the first entry to transparent. You'll know it's transparent when the color section looks checkered. The milk leak texture takes up the first spot of the bodypaints that Racemenu allows, so if you have anything there, you need to move it to another slot.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have a question regarding the birthing animation. Is it adjustable? As in, can I move the actor around while the animation is playing? Sometimes it just doesn't feel right to have my character hovering next to the bed while she's giving birth.

I tried the sexlab positioning hotkeys, it didn't work so I have to ask. 

1 hour ago, azaria said:

Hi,

I'm using this in conjunction with MME, and JUGs, and am milking my followers though the SGO3 menu. The bottles of milk appear, and drop to the ground, but they don't appear in my inventory, or theirs. Any thoughts on how to fix this?

The bottles should be under the Ingredients tab and are named something like Nord Milk, Breton Milk etc.  There is generic one which I can't remember.

This might be a known issue (or be related to something different entirely), but I noticed that my magic weapons keep losing their charge whenever I impregnate my character with gems from her inventory. (I don't play with sex enabled, so I kinda use SGO to supercharge found soul gems.)

8 hours ago, NoirXiaoba said:

This might be a known issue (or be related to something different entirely), but I noticed that my magic weapons keep losing their charge whenever I impregnate my character with gems from her inventory. (I don't play with sex enabled, so I kinda use SGO to supercharge found soul gems.)

I've noticed my weapons being discharged also, but it must be caused by something other than, or in addition to, impregnation with gems, since I almost never do that.

10 hours ago, NoirXiaoba said:

1 hour ago, PubliusNV said:

I've noticed my weapons being discharged also, but it must be caused by something other than, or in addition to, impregnation with gems, since I almost never do that.

Isn't there a vanilla Skyrim bug that drains weapons on game load too?

Think it starts to effect the game as soon as you get more perks in the enchantment perk tree.

37 minutes ago, NoirXiaoba said:

You do realize that there are bugs within the engine you cannot avoid, no matter the modding?

There are limitations in the engine certainly but they are not 'vanilla' in the sense of the vanilla game are they?

I've never played vanilla Skyrim so while I am aware that there are problems I have never experienced those types of problems because I just say "No". ? I'm free to make my own ?

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone know how to make a SSE mod compatible with LE if it is even possible at all.  I love the SGO IV in SSE because you can attach any morph slider you want to milking and pregnancy, but due to some other mods I can't get on SE yet, I am back playing LE.  I was trying to get the same options for my SGO III in LE.

16 minutes ago, assassin394 said:

Is there any way to make this work with Fill Her Up 1.0? I'm using both and the belly scaling  is fighting each other.

Would recommend using the NIO version to avoid this.  If you are specifically avoiding FHU 2.0 however, not sure.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2381-fill-her-up-netimmerse-override-compatibility-patch/

You could try inflation framework as well.

On 9/23/2019 at 9:16 AM, Reesewow said:

Would recommend using the NIO version to avoid this.  If you are specifically avoiding FHU 2.0 however, not sure.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2381-fill-her-up-netimmerse-override-compatibility-patch/

You could try inflation framework as well.

Thanks. So I install inflation framework and the belly scaling work but when I select birth soul gem in UIExtension menu, the birthing animations playing but nothing came out.  Same problem as some peoples in previous page. Should I just install FHU 2.0? From what I read that mod is abandoned and have quite a few problem.