Removing Unwanted pregnacies

Hybris50

Ok so I have gotten my character into a major jam early in game. I tried to take on a few too many giant radscorpions for my weapons to deal with since I am experimenting with a new harder monster mod.

I turn on god mode and ignore the damage, BUT I have sexout assault so I get raped 6 or 7 times. Now I have over 300+ zScorpionEggs in me and I'm giving birth roughly very few hours to 50+ radscorpions and the zScorpionEggs isn't falling very fast and the birthing takes several hours in game time.

At first this was kinda interesting in a "Lessons Learned" role playing way but it got old quick and now I'm more or less stuck in Goodsprings bouncing between open areas giving birth to baby radscorpions then proceeding to MIRV them all.

How can I remove these ScorpionEggs?

I have a RemovePregnancy.esp but its rather old and doesn't work anymore. I really would prefer not to have to restart again :dodgy:  and this would be useful since I will admit I do run with rather high rape settings so getting pregnant is a all too common occurrence even with the fertility settings adjusted to minimize the chances of getting pregnant (as far as I am aware).

Well, if you're in Goodsprings it isn't too far to roll down the hill to the sexout store, which should have BunAway for sale. Buy all of it. Take all of it. Might want to pick up a chastity belt if you have any caps left over too...

(Make sure you miscarry chance MCM option is more than 0)

I thought I had missed a sexout mod. Thanks for the help I'll install it and see where it will take me.

EDIT 1:So I installed the mod and went to the bunker but the doctor only sold budspot tests and prenatal pills. I've gone into the GECK for the sexout store mod and added all the missing meds into the doctors form list so it should work now.

EDIT 2: While I can't edit SexoutStore because its a master I did make a 2nd file (SexoutStore2.esp) with the updated lists which let the doc actually sell everything. Now once I bought and cloned about 200 of the bunAway pills I took about 190 of them to counter the 146 or so eggs I still had in me and I did see some of the eggs disappear so I waited 12 hours to see what would happen.

Well about 7 hours in I stopped waiting and gave birth to another big batch of Scorpions ~30-50 or so at this point I quit without checking how many eggs I had left :dodgy: .

I'll be honest there doesn't seem to be any documentation to what meds do what and in what manner do they work (Do the bunAway pills have a effectiveness determined by your medicine skill? Does 1 pill = -1 dead egg or all eggs? That sort of thing.)

I'm probably looking at just restarting but before I do that I do want to figure this out simply so I can get more out of sexout, maybe provide help for someone else, and of course I expect to run into this scenario again sooner or later.

Yeah BunX is your friend or you can get Dr Usanagi at the New Vegas Clinic to perform an abortion too now.

Alternatively there's a token called SexoutPTokenRemovePregnancy or something like that, just add it to any actors inventory and it will remove any Pregnancy.

Yeah BunX is your friend or you can get Dr Usanagi at the New Vegas Clinic to perform an abortion too now.

Alternatively there's a token called SexoutPTokenRemovePregnancy or something like that, just add it to any actors inventory and it will remove any Pregnancy.

Where would I get these tokens? Doc Usanagi or somewhere else?

Use GECK to get it.

I've found the token in question in the GECK but how do I summon it in game?

In the GECK the token shows up as a piece of armor with I assume is a base ID of 0304EAB2

But given that in my load order of NV Sexout PregV3 is at index 31.

In game I tried to do player.additem 0304EAB2 and 3104EAB2 to no avail. I'll skip searching around for away to summon the token but any direction is a great help as this is about the most advanced GECK work I have ever tried.

So I tried to modify the old Removepregnacy plugin script so it would fire the new one SexoutP9SRemovePregnancy as the old script it call no longer seems to exist (SexoutP9TokenRemovePregnancy) but GECK refuses to save the changed and compiled script. So I have reached as far my knowledge of GECK is concerned and I can only hope someone else can provide a different solution. Maybe in the next update for SexoutPreg make abortions available at all wasteland doctors or at least make a MCM option to make it so because Doc Usanagi is a long ways away early in the game.

Are you using an old Version od Sexout Pregnancy? That could explain the mass pregnancies. Try updating to the new pregnancy beta;

it limits the amount of offspring per pregnancy.

( Better do it with a clean save both for compatibility and to get rid of the scorpion nest in your belly :s )

Archived