Using Creation Kit with Mod Organizer

sapho888

I recently switched over to mod organizer and it seems to be working fine with all my mods and other executables such as FNIS or LOOT.  However, when I try to run the CK now, I don't see any of my other mods in the list, just the main Skyrim files.  I've tried searching on the various forums and MO's wiki on how to fix but I can't seem to find an answer.  Most of them suggest that the list should be auto-populating.  Has anyone had this issue or know how to fix it?   :-/

YES!

I had exactly the same issue.

Using the gears icon that you used when you added CK as an executable...

Look at the properties of CK executable in that MO dialogue.

See the box that says Overwrite (or over ride) Steam AppID?

Check that box and enter 202480 for the AppID.

Official Instructions HERE

I struggled with this for a couple of days while that STEP project wiki web site was down. Once it came back up, there was my answer. :)

You won't be able to compile scripts in CK with it running in MO, but that same link has a workaround if that's what your goal is.

For just browsing/editing ESP files, that AppID override should be all you need.

YES!

I struggled with this for a couple of days while that STEP project wiki web site was down. Once it came back up, there was my answer. :)

You won't be able to compile scripts in CK with it running in MO, but that same link has a workaround if that's what your goal is.

For just browsing/editing ESP files, that AppID override should be all you need.

That worked perfectly!  Thank you so much for your help!  

• 1 month later...

YES!

i love you

Archived