So i am trying to make a futanari

theifofspades

I have tried sos and sos for females and i can get a penis on my character but i use the drow race and it tells me its incompatible. If i do it anyways it will place a penis that is colored brown on her, the drow race is blue, how can i get the colors to match? Also what mods do i use for actually having sex with other npc's?

You'll probably need the equippable version of the SoS schlong as the full version doesn't usually work on custom races. You could open the .dds files for it in GIMP and try recoloring it to match, too.

As far as sex goes, you need the SexLab Framework (and it's requirements) and then you need to add the sex mod(s) of your choice, and there are a lot to choose from.

If it says it's incompatible, it's okay all you need is a skeleton that supports SOS like XPMS here on loverslab.

And like gvman says just use gimp or photoshop to "recolor" the schlong into the spective color by takinga color sample from the femalebody.dds and using that color to color the layer.

Start GIMP/Photoshop and point it to this file..."whereever MO is located"/Mod Organizer/Mods/SoS UNP Addon/Textures/actors/character/SoS/Belisario UNP/malegenitalsf_1.dds (IIRC, it may be one of the other four .dds layers there).

After you open it up you can also find the corresponding skin .dds file for your race and copy that color to the color of the UNP schlong color layer.

I've never changed the color of the whole thing. I've only blended the color at the edges so it better matched the skin textures I was using.

Alright i gave up on trying to recolor the equipable sos and just used the horsecock addon. Now i just need a simple mod that has multiple sex positions for futas.

ALL the positions work. :o So find the mod that interests you. If you want combat sex then get Defeat/Sumit. Prostitution? There is TDF's and Radiant Prostitution. Casual or romantic? There are those, too, as well as random encounters and bestiality. :lol: Just take your pick.

Archived