Help I Am MELTING

Arcturus7777

Ok, this is starnge.  I started a toon, wood elf, normal height, min weight, sevenbase.  So I am level 7 now, and my toon has shrunk from the original Height, to about beast on lydia.

anyone ever heard of this?  If I do showrace menu the height setting in race creation is still set at one.

Yeah that's what it sounds like.

Use instructions above to fix it, make sure you go to the 3rd person view before opening console and when you use 'setscale' command use the value 1 to return to default height.

setscale 1

The set scale did not work.  But I noticed something interesting.  During game play my toon is short, during animations of sexlab my toon is back to original size.

???

Having a character grow or shrink when not at default size is normal when PC/NPC's interact with objects, it's because the animation was done with a character at a certain size. (1.0)

So, you used 'setscale 1' on yourself and did not return to default size? Are you sure you selcted yourself in 3rd person before entering the console command?

If so, did you change your height with tools like ECE or Racemenu during the character creation process?

Another way to make sure it's run on yourself is to try

player.setscale 1

The "player." prefix will make sure that it's run on you, and not on what you have selected. Try different numbers. If none of them change your avatar, then something is blocking it - probably a mod.

Just a long shot, but do you have a mod that adjusts races heights? I remember seeing one on nexus, nords are tall, high elfs are taller, and I beleive it makes all wood elfs VERY short, because they are a short race throughout the lore. Maybe find another wood elf, and compare height to them to see if maybe it's just your race, because Lydia is a nord, which would be quite tall.

Archived