Recommendations for getting started/sorted please

Tourer

Hi.

I have had a go at getting things running myself and cocked it up lol.

I had installed a few SexLab mods but had serious issues with animations.

Eventually I found it was Outfit Changer and Maintainer (from another site that was already installed) that was causing issues. I uninstalled and deleted it and then had some success with the already installed SexLab mods. Enough to know i liked what i saw.

I was still having problems and maybe I had caused some compatibility issues while installing SexLab mods with the dud Outfit Changer mod.

I also cannot get SKSE to run with the Papyrus 2.3 so have to downgrade it to get SKSE to launch.

Finally had enough today so i have uninstalled and removed all SexLab related mods. Using NMM and manually.

Run FNIS

Verified game files with Steam.

Run FNIS

Run BOSS

Run FNIS

used TES5Edit to clean dirty edits.

Run BOSS

Run FNIS

Loaded last save and then made new save.

I would like to be able to have sex/rape with NPC/Followers. Both sexes.

Anatomically correct animals that i can have sex/rape with would also be good. Dogs, Wolves, Bears, Horses etc

If at all possible... a way to change NPC/Follower clothes or is it just as easy to use the console?

I was really hoping someone here might have the time to organize a simple download and install order list for me to get started.

I liked the look of ;

Horny Dogs

SOS Schlongs (was previously using Better Males erect version)

SexLab Submit

I use;

CBBE Slim

BOSS                   2.3.0

Skyrim                  1.9.32.0

FNIS                     5.1.1

FNIS Creatures    5.1.1

SKSE                   0.1.7.1

SkyUI                    4.1

BOSS Load order

Skyrim esm

Update esm

Dawnguard esm

Hearthfires esm

Dragonborn esm

Item Recycling

sextoys-calyps-2 esp

RaceMenu esp

RaceMenuPlugin esp

SkyUI esp

R18Pn-InnerWearSet esp

R18Pn-AmyArmorSet esp

student clothes esp

zzLSAR esp

voidLetsGetNaked esp

RichMerchants esp

vImmersiveBeds esp

zzLSARAddon esp

BetterChildrenPlusBeasts esp

SleepTight esp

CraftableArmouredchildclothes esp

If you need any other info from me please just ask.

Just something simple to get me going would be greatly appreciated. I will install whatever it is i need.

1. Move from BOSS to LOOT.

2. You don't need to run FNIS after every action you done - only run it after you finish all needed mods installation before you actually start the game

3. Same as BOSS/LOOT, you don't have to run them after every single action you done.

4. For creature, if you already installl FNIS creature - you may need just MoreNastyCritters.

5. SOS is OK - however I prefer the light version over full version.

6. Submit is OK.

Check out this forum post with a whole list of useable mods: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/. Also be sure to check the discriptions of the mods themselves to see if there are additional mods needed to get things working.

For me random sex is a good mod. depending on how you set it up, people or creatures run up to you at random intervals and start sex with you, whether you want to or not. But be sure to turn it off during complicated quests, as it can make things rather difficult getting raped when you are trying to save your live.

if you want to have creature-sex options, then you MUST get More Nasty Critters. It includes animations, meshes etc for most creatures in Skyrim. It combines a lot of seperate creature mods into one.

And as TnTTnT said, install sexlab and all the mods you want to use, THEN run FNIS. If you install a mod after the initial mods, then run FNIS and the reset the animation registry in SexLab so new animations are added.

Apart from all this: have fun!

Check out this forum post with a whole list of useable mods: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/. Also be sure to check the discriptions of the mods themselves to see if there are additional mods needed to get things working.

For me random sex is a good mod. depending on how you set it up, people or creatures run up to you at random intervals and start sex with you, whether you want to or not. But be sure to turn it off during complicated quests, as it can make things rather difficult getting raped when you are trying to save your live.

if you want to have creature-sex options, then you MUST get More Nasty Critters. It includes animations, meshes etc for most creatures in Skyrim. It combines a lot of seperate creature mods into one.

And as TnTTnT said, install sexlab and all the mods you want to use, THEN run FNIS. If you install a mod after the initial mods, then run FNIS and the reset the animation registry in SexLab so new animations are added.

Apart from all this: have fun!

Thank You

Archived