UNPB TBBP meshes ?

aldz24

Does anyone have the latest one for it ? Preferably fixed and the weight and stuff are all ready made ? Looking for one but it's been a long time since xp update his tbbp version ,, hopefully a fixed or edited one ,

I've been using bbp meshes since i wanna transition to tbbp now and the only thing missing in my end is tbbp unpb mesh ... Hopefully one that is fixed and the colors and weight (butt,etc,neck,spine) are all perfectly weighted and colored

Since i had an issue before of neckseams made by those meshes that were not perfectly painted and mismatched weights

I'm trying to use hdt that's why :3 i already have a skeleton for it

The body needs to be TBBP weighted, though. He's looking for a TBBP/HDT UNPB body instead of a BBP UNPB body.

I am not sure what the newest/best UNPB body is at this point in time, but the UNPB Blessed Redux mod works fine with HDT (I helped my neighbor hook it up and it worked great). I am using a few bodies at the moment that have TBBP/HDT weighting (UNP with it and Lilith/Demonica/LB3).

Well there are two places to get unpb on the nexus. The first being the obvious UNP Blessed Body Redux Project that you probably downloaded, and then there is one called TroubleMakers Clothing - UNPB UNP BBPx TBBP MTM HDT-PE Female Body Replacer.

Here's the link, scroll down until you find

UNPB MTM Bodies and UNP MTM Bodies NMM Installer

Difference between TBBP over BBP:

Breast01 bones.

What hdt uses:

Breast bones.

Butt bones.

What both BBP and TBBP have:

Breast bones

Butt bones.

Unfortunately TBBP/BBP is not really a 'standard' as many people might want to think.

I've seen some BBP meshes not have the butt bones and some TBBP not have them as well.

Better to just always check the mesh.

Unfortunately TBBP/BBP is not really a 'standard' as many people might want to think.

I've seen some BBP meshes not have the butt bones and some TBBP not have them as well.

Better to just always check the mesh.

I can think of one of each of those right off hand. :lol:

i'm a newbie at these kind of stuff really ;_; i'm just scared i'll get neck seams cuz of the meshes again since the unpb body mesh that i have is edited and has fixed some unpainted area from the neck and spine and balanced the weight

here is my own unpb bbp

MY UNPB BBP BODY MESH.rar

ohh..here is xp32's unpb tbbp body, new one i think ...unpb tbbp version 2.5.2

30 TBBP - 2-5-2 Nude.7z

as like he said..i just need a tbbp weighted body on my end :P

Archived