View File

Apocrypha, the realm of Hermaeus Mora. A maze of secrets with knowledge to satisfy desires both subtle and gross. Hermaeus Mora's slippery, sneaking appendages wriggle through the halls. His librarians, the Seekers, both maintain the vast library of nothing and everything, but they also wander eternally, devouring what secrets they find. For those rare few who manage to enter, the temptation to wander the halls simply plucking mysteries from the walls can be intense. For those without the mental fortitude to resist, it is all too easy to become lost in the pages...

DESCRIPTION:

Retexture of Aradia's Living Armor with working weight slider. Hermaeus Mora themed.

DETAILS:

Craftable under Daedric, requires 1 Daedra Heart and 5 Ruined Books. Temperable with 1 Ruined Book. But there's no armor rating so lol why did I bother with tempering.

Comes in two versions; mucus and non-mucus. Mucus version is marked M, should be easy enough to tell why.

UNP only, compatible with all UNP derivatives. I won't be doing other bodies but Aradia doesn't seem to have any trouble with people converting his work so go nuts.

CREDITS:

Aradia for the original Living Armor

Bethesda for the texture of the eye I jiggered with

This looks interesting. downloading now. I use UNPB so I'll see how it looks.

Your tits will deflate to standard UNP dimensions but otherwise it should work perfectly. Still, do report back with results - independent confirmation is never a bad thing.

I downloaded and installed it with NMM and I will say I like the results! Since the piece is chest/thigh area it works well with boots and gloves. Could be the lighting but I didn't really notice much of a breast reduction size when my dunmer E'lara found herself wearing this. :P

Now I added the items to her inventory and found one was named Hermaeus Mora Caress and a second one called Hermaeus Mora Caress (M) The M should stand for moist :D because that was the only difference I could tell between the two. Like she's all wet around her pussy where the tentacles are rubbing her clit.

Should be entertaining for her to be walking around with living tendrils fucking her pussy and ass all the time. and fondling her breasts. I think she's going to like this very much. Some pics I took are in the spoiler.

iDrqPCjui9Dhr.jpg

i8BCExhUTBfNk.jpg

iVat8UDvD4stx.jpg

ibgDLjJJxRwDLI.jpg

ibzBb7ll3trYfz.jpg

(M) Stands for moist?

ibaxBNEL3LaV9E.jpg

Wow.  This is beautiful.  Couldn't find the original version anywhere though but that doesn't matter.

This looks like it should have some kind of curse with it, unremovable with DD style arousal effects like occasional distracted playing, notifications of the tentacles moving around inside etc.  Maybe I need to visit a certain priest to remove it and it "grows back" after a couple of weeks.  I like the idea of living armour I'm invaded by and helpless against, like the SD+ Spriggan quest. 

Many perv boxes ticked by this.  Thank you :heart:

Me? Animate?

Sorry, the only work I did on this was running it through an automatic converter and a recolor job so lazy a 10-year-old could do it. Animation is very much beyond the scope of my skills.

I like the jellyfish-y look though.

Anyway, non-mod update for those curious. I'm adding a detail shot of the eye area that doesn't have gleam on it so you can see it clearly.

Whoa, many thanks for this Jexsam!

Just a few screens below of my adapted version. I wanted to make it look like a jellyfish tentacles, with refraction support.

Will you plan to animate this? :)

I am also liking the jellyfish look, it's fantastic with the wet skin texture.  Whose approval is required for you to upload this?  If it's personal work and you don't want to then I understand totally though.

Me? Animate?

Sorry, the only work I did on this was running it through an automatic converter and a recolor job so lazy a 10-year-old could do it. Animation is very much beyond the scope of my skills.

Anyway, non-mod update for those curious. I'm adding a detail shot of the eye area that doesn't have gleam on it so you can see it clearly.

Just purely observational input. I think some of the flat areas like above the breasts and down the thighs needs to be thinned out and appear more like tentacles. And it needs more eyes. :D

Whoa, many thanks for this Jexsam!

Just a few screens below of my adapted version. I wanted to make it look like a jellyfish tentacles, with refraction support.

Will you plan to animate this? :)

I am also liking the jellyfish look, it's fantastic with the wet skin texture.  Whose approval is required for you to upload this?  If it's personal work and you don't want to then I understand totally though.

It's based on Jexsam's work and is a test prototype. So if he allows to put this here, I will do this ;)

Meanwhile for production version I would like to contact with Aradia (thank you for contacts Prometeus)  and ask for Blender sources of this armor

Me? Animate?

Yeah I fully understand you :) I believe nobody made an animated organic armor yet, so I was just hoping somebody will start working in this direction.

You mentioned automatic converter. What is this? Honestly I spend a full day to move all these vertices in the 3DS MAX, so armor would fit BCPB UNP.

For those interested in bodyslyde version (+1 @testarossa)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16350-bodyslide-armor-and-clothes-list-v2/?p=826103

Use only the contents of the folder named "CalienteTools"

just change AradiaLivingArmor.xml sliderset to output in right folder  "meshes\Jexsam\armor\Living"

for "non-mucus" version

open it with NifSkope and remove the block

0PetO8d.jpg

edit:  for lazy people, I put my modified file here (bodyslide ready)

Hermaeus Mora Caress (Bodyslide).7z

--reupload for missing textures path (sorry)--

everything is already in place, just install with a ModManager open bodyslide, select filter "Hermaeus Mora" and create..

@Jexsam

you can add it to your file, if you want

I love the new textures!   :) 

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...