Help with whip marks

I almost got no whip marks (e.g. captured dreams shop). Only some marks on legs and arms, none on the body. So tried uninstalling SG Textures Renewal and saw no difference. I reinstalled it again. Now I don't have any marks, whipping scene works fine but nothing shows. 

I have no clue where to start looking, any ideas?

In skyrim.ini I have:

fDecalLifetime=256.000

In skyrimprefs.ini I have:

iMaxSkinDecalsPerFrame=25
iMaxDecalsPerFrame=100

Any help would be much appreciated.
  • 1 month later...

At the moment I'm using the following ini tweaks with good results. I'm not currently using Enhanced Blood Textures (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60/?). But it works very well with EBT as well as without it.

In Skyrim.ini I have:

Under [Display]:

fDecalLifetime=256.000

Under [Decals]:

bForceAllDecals=1

In SkyrimPrefs.ini I have:

Under [Display]:

iMaxSkinDecalsPerFrame=100

iMaxDecalsPerFrame=256

Under [Decals]:

bDecals=1

bDecalsOnSkinnedGeometry=1

uMaxDecals=1000

bSkinnedDecals=1

uMaxSkinDecals=150
uMaxSkinDecalsPerActor=9

After Mister-X reported having issues with the above settings, which I run on my laptop without issue, I tested the settings on my desktop, my sister's system, and asked my brother to do the same on his. The results, for Skyrim, really weren't that surprising especialy given that each of the systems in question has a significantly different mod load. On one of the systems the changes were favourable. On the other two they produced the same light sources without fire, no eyes, and hard flickering reported by Mister-X. In the case of one of the systems with the ugly issue, reverting back to the backed up SkyrimPrefs.ini file fixed it. That system doesn't have MO as the mod manager (sister refuses to move from NMM). On my desktop with MO, I still had the issue after reverting back to the backup copy of my ini files until I set these parameters in SkyrimPrefs.ini:

[Decals]

uMaxSkinDecals=100

uMaxSkinDecalsPerActor=60

Archived