Drinking late so maybe i'm bit confused

SarahLund

Hi,  i only have a female character, so can i still instal Schlongs of Skyrim ?  I have checked and got the main requirements for compatibilty but NMM won't let me instal it, keeps saying "unable to be activated" , can someone please help me ?

Thanks,  looks like this could be the is the issue

"You'll also need a skeleton that's compatible with SOS (not sure why that's not listed under its requirements; might be one of those things we assume everyone has). There are a couple that would work, but you'll probably want this one" .

You should be able to install SOS even you play as female character.

After install SOS will apply to just all male NPC (and your male PC if you choose to play as one).

Which version of SOS you try to install?

Well I got main regular SOS installed and menu options appear ok and all settings look correct , but as i'm playing as nord female , i know it should only be male NPC's who have a schlong, but all they seem to have is the same washed out penis that i get when using the Animated Prostitution mod, and a message says no schlong available for this character/NPC race.

Sorry to be a pain in asking but can someone please assist me, I've searched for help elsewhere but can't get answer to resolve.

With Schlongs you have to install at least one of the 3 addon packs for schlong types that come with it and activate the esp.  I think they are labelled something like SmurfAverage, and VectorPlexus muscular and average.  Once one is correctly installed it should show up under ther SOS MCM menus and they get randomly assigned to male characters in the game.

Ok so still having problems, i have attached sample screenshots, this is result  when using the AP mod, do i need to do something with the SOS menus, i know i need to click on subject matter and ensure he's equipped , but all i get is this pink excuse of a penis, which is surely not going to satisfy a fem dragonborn ,  again advice welcomed.

post-323672-0-36331900-1406157544_thumb.jpg

post-323672-0-33310300-1406157565_thumb.jpg

post-323672-0-13874300-1406157577_thumb.jpg

Ok so still having problems, i have attached sample screenshots, this is result  when using the AP mod, do i need to do something with the SOS menus, i know i need to click on subject matter and ensure he's equipped , but all i get is this pink excuse of a penis, which is surely not going to satisfy a fem dragonborn ,  again advice welcomed.

Are you installing manually?  If so, it looks like you chose VectorPlexus Regular, so you need to install from the folder 13. Common -meshes folder, textures folder and the Esp.;  then from 13.1 you need to pick either the bodybuilder or default folder and install the meshes folder located there.  Then from 13.2 you need to choose either the hairless or hairy option and install the textures folder from  there.  This should give you a workable VectorPlexus Schlong.  I've never used the Skyrim version of animated prostitution but I assume it is providing male equipment, so if you get a message asking if you want to overwrite a mesh or texture when you are installing SOS you should probably say yes, otherwise, you will be stuck with whatever is already installed on your system. 

Archived