Where are the skyrim slavery mods?

Inferno0214

I know of the 2 big names "Paradise Halls" and "Skyrim Slavery System" but they are realy outdated and buggy.

I would like to know if there are any other alternatives since I have been wwaiting for 3-4 months with my playtrough becouse I would love to use slavery mods.

Or are there by any chance WIP slavery mods?

skyrim slavery mods will always be buggy

but i know about a really good one

slave town but thats in alpha and when i last tried it i couldnt get past the first task on 3 different saves

my version was probably around Early June something so if hes updated you try it on a new save to see if it as buggy

other than that theres Sanguines Debauchery+ but that isent like the rest its more like Sexlab Submit/Defeat it can be mixed with defeat and Alternative death so thats probably IMO most advanced Slavery mod that isen't just a walk in a house and you get enslaved situation

slave town but thats in alpha and when i last tried it i couldnt get past the first task on 3 different saves

my version was probably around Early June something so if hes updated you try it on a new save to see if it as buggy

other than that theres Sanguines Debauchery+ but that isent like the rest its more like Sexlab Submit/Defeat it can be mixed with defeat and Alternative death so thats probably IMO most advanced Slavery mod that isen't just a walk in a house and you get enslaved situation

It wasnt updated since then :( I will try it but I would realy love to see something that is being worked on. I Paradise Halls but it has its issues and there doesnt seems to be updates. Skyrim slavery system had a few nice things in it but it was way too buggy for a long playtrough. I would prefer something inbetween.

www.loverslab.com/topic/33878-s³f-skyrim-slavery-system-framework/ <--- s3 replacement

www.loverslab.com/topic/33921-s³-slavers-101/ <------------------------ example mod

by the author of the skyrim slavery system

god damn this forum is picky about post formatting...

Slave town seems to have the best potential... at least in story-line intertwined with Skyrim's lore.

There is Slaverun, but that really requires early game play and seems a little out of place in settings context.

s³f is a framework and would be really nice to expand and use if modders hopped on it.

The various DD mods have some cool mods going on Captured Dreams has potential but is also short atm .... least imo.

SD+ is excellent but there are a few quirks within the system... is by far most stable.

• 2 weeks later...

As I have noticed, there are two kind of slavery mod, player-slave and player-Master. There are more WIPs of the player-slave line than the other (only Paradise Halls and S3, maybe?)

I hope the S3 framework would work for player-slave gameplay too, if it´s function is "just" as a slavery framework.

Some of the WIP mods that involve (or will involve) player slavery, that I know :

- APPS (it is meant to be another framework, player-slave oriented, as its name say: A Prostitution and Player Slavery mod)

- DD capture Dreams Shop (great feeling on the D/s relationship, the author is working hard for the next update)

- Sanguine Debauchery (in line with Defeat and Submit mods, but player is not only fucked, but enslaved :P )

- Dark Investigations (not in LoversLab anymore, the author has his own blog, it was updated this week, Prologue and Chapter 1 finished)

- Slave Town

- SlaveRun

For the player-Master mods, I´d look into some of the follower Mod like Alicia Painslut (never tried it, I am submissive not dominant xD )

The one issue I see with current mods like PH and enslaving NPC mods in general ,,, is they lack the functionality to modify the enslaved NPC's faction... I may see some reflection of the slaves past within them as somewhat role but other npc's should not look upon the slave as some form of threat...

i.e. In PH you may enslave a bandit marauder, whip her into 100% submission,  Strip and bind her... walk into Whiterun and the guards immediately are alerted and agro'd on her, even though she's does not look like a bandit and is in restraints... what's more leave her there for any time and she's will attack back - even while in restraints. 

I feel the logical choice for choosing a slave are an opposing faction to start... I mean you don't go enslaving imperial soldiers if you're also an imperial legit fighting alongside them... bad karma.

- APPS (it is meant to be another framework, player-slave oriented, as its name say: A Prostitution and Player Slavery mod)

- DD capture Dreams Shop (great feeling on the D/s relationship, the author is working hard for the next update)

- Sanguine Debauchery (in line with Defeat and Submit mods, but player is not only fucked, but enslaved  :P )

- Dark Investigations (not in LoversLab anymore, the author has his own blog, it was updated this week, Prologue and Chapter 1 finished)

- Slave Town

- SlaveRun

For the player-Master mods, I´d look into some of the follower Mod like Alicia Painslut (never tried it, I am submissive not dominant xD )

These are some very nice PC enslave mods... some are still in heavily wip, but overall the functionality is set... APPS has very good potential and the modder seems to have a good grasp and insight of detail.

Capture Dreams is good so far yet small ... one thing I do not like within it is a ever occurring radiant quest (the customer) which pretty much binds you forever in doing so...

SD+ is probably the nicest at this stage, it has decent lore behind it and does a lot ...

Slaverun is kind of windowed (what I mean by so is set dependent on player time-frame in scope) has the issues of overcoming the quest-lines and meshing with the vanilla Whiterun based  quests... seemingly out of place to me. Yet there has been a lot of work and functionality set...

Slave town has good potential starting story is good... where it goes from there is left to be seen.

Alicia Painslut, is really cool - is something different, but her quest lines not long and (I suppose am a softie) but I free her in the end (her personality and circumstances tend to make me do so).

Archived