Brand new, don't know where to start...

Yudhi108

So, I just built an awesome PC and this is the first game I want to play on it.  Years ago I used nexus mod manager and nexus mods to somehwat successfully (after a lot of blood and sweat and tears).  I have a few questions about LoversLab mods though...

First off, I was looking around for a guide for how to install mods from here and couldn't find one. 

Second, Are LoversLab mods compatible with nexus mods?  AKA:  Can I install nexus mods AND loverslab mods on my computer?

Lastly, If I install mods and do a playthrough a certain way, can I remove the mods and play the game in vanilla version later, or do I have to uninstall and reinstall the game or something?

I'm really glad I found this web page and am excited to use the mods :)

Thanks!

First off, I was looking around for a guide for how to install mods from here and couldn't find one.

NMM is fine and you can use it to install LL-Mods as easy as any other mod from any other site. You simply manually download the mods to your desktop and then use "Install Mod from File" in NMM to install. The few mods who advise manual installs are mostly replacers which just need to be dropped into the datafolder, so it takes no genius to do it.

BUT when you're building up your Game from the ground up anyway i'd suggest to take a look at Mod organizer http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20492-mod-organizer/

It's simply better and more functional in many ways. Ton of Tuts and Videos about it so i don't really have to write 50 lines about it functions.

Second, Are LoversLab mods compatible with nexus mods?  AKA:  Can I install nexus mods AND loverslab mods on my computer?

Sure. As always, and with any mod no matter from which site, you have to mind possible conflicts and loadorders of course. Modders often mention known conflicts with other mods and some other times it's just common sense. Like, i don't know, don't install 5 mods who all overhaul breezehome for example. Weird things might happen then.

Lastly, If I install mods and do a playthrough a certain way, can I remove the mods and play the game in vanilla version later, or do I have to uninstall and reinstall the game or something?

Very few mods are so intrusive that they break the game when uninstalled midgame. And most of the time that is mentioned in the Mod-description. I'd always advise to carefully read the description of any mod you wish to install about conflicts, install and uninstall-processes.

Unlike NMM, Modorganizer actually allows you to have several "profiles" with mods. So you can order MO to only run certain mods on a certain character and have others or all mods disabled on a different character.

like he said some mods make brake the game and make your crash alot, but thats just mods. so 

ill suggest 

1: make sure you download it perfectly executed :D

2: probably download skyrim 4gb memory 

3: Safetyload

thats what i use on this crappy computer of mine, its like an i3 2core so its very poor.

but i still last 1-2 before a crash with these on so imagine if you had like a 4-6-8core  CPU with an actual GPU then you should experience crashes like once or every twice a Day.

which is something i could wish for.

but there mods. its inevitable something would go wrong when you download 100+ mods its bound to crash your game.

and get Savetool and just create a new save every save instead of overwriting. when i overwrite saves it somehow increases the corrupt saves so what i do when it CTDs loading a save you know you've just played. load up savetool and remove the unwanted scripts from that save and just try loading it 2-3 times and it will work.

Archived