View File

VERSION 1.0!!! (LAL version 3.0.5) Tons of new LoversLab mod starting scenarios (via Simple Slavery if you have it installed). Tons of new wilderness/vampire/bandit locations (via new Live Another Life quest functionality). Immerslave quest bug fix.

VERSION 0.9.9.9!!! (LAL version 2.5.6, no DLCs) Tons of new LoversLab mod starting scenarios (via Simple Slavery if you have it installed). Immerslave quest bug fix.

Q: Why are there two versions?
A: Version 0.9.9.9 Is the last version that will support LAL version 2.5.6. I have fixed the ImmerSlave quest and added Simple Slavery support. The new functionality LAL provides reduces faction problems and provides a large variety of locations to choose from, and any work on this will require depending on new versions of LAL. I will no longer be making updates to version 0.9.9.9 as it is difficult to work with. However, Simple Slavery updates will still allow users of 0.9.9.9 to keep up with the latest LL mods.

Fair warning: Mods adding bandits or changing bandit factions can get you immediately ganked on wilderness/frozen wasteland starts, and can cause chaos with bandit enslavement starts. For instance, Immersive Patrols II puts a group of bandits in the middle of one of the frozen wasteland starts, which is also a start that can be chosen by the wilderness start option (very low probability but it happened to me the very first test). Save before you activate the bed in case you need to reroll a different start.

Also see my other mod: Blindfolded? Gagged? Got a knife? Cut 'em off! Devious Device Cutting
To start this mod:
1. Begin a new game with LAL (Live Another Life) active and select the "I'm a Slave" option on the Mara statue.
2a. If you want to hook into one of the many fine LoversLab mods you have installed, use Simple Slavery and select the Simple Slavery start.
2b. If you want to be spawned in a variety of random places with a variety of random devices equipped and/or a variety of different masters/mistresses, make sure you have SD+ installed and walk through the dialog selecting either "Master" or "Mistress."
2c. The captured dreams start option will start you directly into the basement scenario. You can also start it with Simple Slavery, you'll have the auction block scene first.

Recent changes/patch notes
1.0 (11/01/2015)
- Added Simple Slavery start - now you can hook into tons of LoversLab mods, right at game start, thanks to jfraser's hard work. Thanks to jfraser for providing the hook-in code.
- Fixed Immerslave quest bug - it should progress and end properly now.
- Added message after talking to Mara statue to guide the user to set up mods (and save/reload) properly so as to reduce issues/crashes.
- Wilderness starts now pick between a large variety of locations using new LAL functionality. The frozen wasteland starts are the same two.
- Bandit enslavement starts now pick pick between a large variety of locations using new LAL functionality. The new LAL quest for bandit faction removal should reduce faction issues.
- Vampire enslavement starts now pick pick between a large variety of locations using new LAL functionality. The new LAL quest for vampire faction removal should reduce faction issues.
- Markers that LAL no longer uses were removed or replaced to reduce the likelihood of a LAL update that removes one from breaking everything.
- Moved from .bsa file to loose files. Archive.exe is a headache, and was slowing down the process all around. Plus there is now one less bsa to add to your esp/bsa limit (325ish?).

Old Patch Notes:

0.9.9.9 (11/01/2015)
- These features were developed for version 1.0, but this was uploaded separately - it is the last version that will support LAL 2.5.6 (and no DLCs).
- Added Simple Slavery start - now you can hook into tons of LoversLab mods, right at game start.
- Fixed Immerslave quest bug - it should progress and end properly now.
0.9.9b (10/12/2015)
- Removed DLC requirements added by creation kit - no redownload necessary unless you use LAL 2.5.6
0.9.9 (10/12/2015)
- Updated for compatibility with LAL 3.0.5
- Added ring gag to options
- Updated quests and objectives to use/reflect ring gag choice
0.9.8b (03/22/2015)
- Edited dialogue options for selecting multiple items at once to include random options in the next dialogue section (bugfix). Does not necessitate new download for people who don't care about random options
0.9.8 (03/21/2015)
- Fixed shipwreck start with Frostfall, I'd left out the snowberry extract and I was going around on the Internet to figure out "why I ain't got no snowberry" and of course it turned out to be my own goddamn mod.
- *Added two random starts, either full randomness (which takes into account whether you have SD+ and gives you one of 29 starts) or random SD+ start (gives you one of 6 master starts). Usually your first master/mistress choice just affects flavor text in the quest info, but in this case it decides if you get a master/mistress with SD+ (since normally that selection comes after the "have you escaped?" choice). The start slave level for SD+ is also random. Thanks to verstort for the suggestion of randomness.
- Added posture collars (leather and steel) to shipwreck slaves. Thanks to skyrimll for the suggestion (he also suggested the majority of the changes in 0.9.7, and led me to fix some bugs with SD+, so thank him for that as well).

*note - The randomint that decides your random quests is decided upon the instant you make the dialogue selection as opposed to when you activate the bed (you should always save after your mods load and before you talk to Mara). Random bandit and wilderness starts have always been decided upon at bed selection. In testing, I was able to get randomness the majority of the time but my first test of SD+ start randomness led to 4 forsworn starts (which is statistically improbable - a 1/6 chance 4 times). I think it was one of those skyrim (load save too quickly)/(corrupt that save with bad data) problems. But please let me know if you have a problem! This will likely be solved if you start anew, which I know is a pain in the ass.

0.9.7 (03/14/2015)
- Added dialogue selection for SD+ slave experience - will result in different starting relationships with master based on choice. Rebellious choice will be the same as starts prior to this change.
- Yoke keys are now added to your inventory if the yoke was chosen (except for SD+ starts where they're stripped off your character) along with message explaining this - this is to prevent yoke from preventing you from enjoying frostfall-type survival starts. You may want to set restraints keys to break after opening a lock in order to stay bound after escape.
- Temporarily disables Deviously Helpless before SD+ starts to prevent chaos
- Added facegen data for IS npcs to fix gray faces
- Added no sexlab strip to hood, possibly fixes minor IS quest issue

0.9.6b (03/05/2015)
- Removed DLCs as masters, CK added them automatically when using LAL 3.0.0 as a master. Hat tip to rjn for catching this. Does not require new download unless you don't have DLCs.

0.9.6 (03/04/2015)
- Removed a previously added faction from warlocks. May result in proper warlock master/mistress behavior upon player escape.
- Updated to use new method of SD+ enslavement. May resolve issues with items being removed on enslaved starts. Thanks to skyrimll for knocking some sense into me, I was using an old method from before the API.
- Updated to maintain compatibility with LAL 2.5.6 (to prevent this from requiring DLCs) while also being compatible with LAL 3.0.0
- Mostly just removed the raven rock inn start to achieve the above, but had to edit various other things and rescue my CK.
- Added belt with open rear and vag plug only options.
- Added option: Rear and breasts exposed, the rest covered in metal and leather. This is on the other items list. Uses open rear and vag plug, yoke, gloves, corset, hardcore collar, binds, blindfold, gag, hood, piercings (bra not on list because HDT is awesome... you can add it first before selecting this to put it in list). Will advance you past equipment dialogue, intended for a fast start with new items.
- PH patch updated to treat warlock start properly as well as add items to warlock master/mistress.

0.9.5 (02/27/2015)
- Added new DD item options - pony boots, yoke, gloves, corset, and hardcore collar
- Added large fire to start to help with not dying from Frostfall when starting with armbinder or yoke
- Added DD key to help with yoke
- Updated PH and Requiem patches
0.9.4 (November 2014)
- Fixes for vampire and CD start to work with Requiem. You'll be put in a temp cell for a second. Just chill and wait. It can take a while depending on load order. I disable controls but LAL re-enables them, and I don't feel like tackling some other approach right now.
- Updated GagBlindCut (bug fix) to allow belt masturbation choice without removing belt.
- Campfire start appropriately begins/ends chargen quest
- 2nd attempt to fix havok settling of bodies in shipwreck start (bodies not previously addressed).
- Attempt to fix havok settling of bodies in shipwreck start. May have found solution.
- Fixed shipwreck start, enabling the ship so that it doesn't disappear.

What is this?

This is an alternate start mod that uses Live Another Life to provide a few dozen different starts in which you can start bound, with the very short immerslave "quest" being one of getting free. This includes plenty of kinky flavor text in the quest log.

Painless configuration

Choices are presented in dialogue with the Mara statue. Pains were taken to include short empty sound files for each conversation option so as to prevent either replies so fast they can't be read (without fuz doh ro) or replies that last an aggravating 4 seconds (with fuz doh ro). So it's pretty painless and fast right up front, with dozens of DD choices, start locations and... masters or mistresses to be enslaved to.

Start enslaved!

Immerslave provides hooks into Simple Slavery, the captured dreams basement quest, and SD+ to provide a variety of starts in which you are enslaved - without SD+, if you choose a recaptured start you'll just stand there and imagine with your brain or (in the case of the Warlock specifically) get immediately ganked. Again, you can totally get your lesbo on with a mistress, or you can choose a master.

Slave ship(wreck)

The shipwreck start (hardest start in the game with Frostfall!) has been heavily modified to be a wrecked slave ship full of dead slaves with DD items on them (I don't condone violence to women, everyone on the ship is already dead in LAL and they're dead here because there's no navmesh and it would be tons more work). Various little extras were added to a semi-secret corpse that's hardish to find.

Activate Paradise Halls slavery with LAL and get PH items

(If you are using the Paradise Halls sexlab enhancement here at LoversLab, this won't matter much to you as it allows you to start the quest without the immerslave patch provided here).

A patch for Paradise Halls lets you immediately start PH and get some slaving equipment (you have to swim to the semi-secret location to find the items), saving the long stupid trip to some random place before you can engage in PH activity. If you're using PH make sure to get the patch for Devious Devices compatibility from RiiakShiNal on the nexus: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53108/?

Bounties and disguise

You can also pick from multiple bounties, and with sneak tools installed you can get a sneak tools mask to roleplay sneaking into towns. I recommend the sneak tools patch, and maybe setting the mask so you can talk to npcs with it on. Because of the bounties, I've included a patch for requiem to prevent bounties and lifetime bounties from affecting temple functionality. I've also extended the max items you can steal from 10 to 30 - the gods are more merciful to escaped slaves who need to grab a bite to eat here or there.

Installation and Requirements

Version 0.9.9.9 and below: Make sure LAL is version 2.5.2+
Version 1.0 and above: Make sure LaL is version 3.0.5+

Put LAL near the end of your load order, just before weather mods.

This is all completely untested for males and non-vanilla races. Sorry.

You won't get re-enslaved if you do not use SD+. You'll just show up where they are and then pretend in your brain. And probably get ganked if it's the Warlock start.

SexLab
Sexlab Aroused Redux
ZaZ Animation Pack
NiOverride (Or RaceMenu) (requirement for Devious Devices Expansion)
Devious Devices - Assets
Devious Devices - Integration
Devious Devices - Expansion
Alternate Start - Live Another Life 3.0.5 (Immerslave version 1.0 and above) or 2.5.6 (no DLC requirement, Immerslave version 0.9.9.9)

Optional but not required (installing these adds content):
Sanguine's Debauchery (plus its requirements)
Captured Dreams
Simple Slavery
Sneak Tools
Sneak Tools Patch
For those who crash at startup (Beth logo) with Sneak Tools:

(Quote from crashdown, with my thanks):
For those who crash at startup (Beth logo) with Sneaktools, at least if you are playing Skyrim with a non-english language, you must change the 3 strings name to the language you are using or will crash

example:
../Skyrim/data/strings
Sneak Tools_English.DLSTRINGS
Sneak Tools_English.ILSTRINGS
Sneak Tools_English.STRINGS
to
Sneak Tools_Spanish.DLSTRINGS
Sneak Tools_Spanish.ILSTRINGS
Sneak Tools_Spanish.STRINGS

or chinese, german, bla bla, your language.

If you need help:

If you are having a problem with everything working until you click the bed, and then the bed fading back in and nothing happening:
This is likely a load order problem. Please make sure that LAL is next to last, ImmerSlave is last AFTER LAL and only weather mods are after this.

If sneak tools crashes your game, see the sneak tools requirement in the Installation section.

If you are having a problem with the Mara statue not giving you the "I'm a Slave" option, Doomsman was having the same problem but fixed it. His comment on this is as follows:

Edit: Managed to fix it by redownloading alternate start and slightly readjusting load order. Not sure what fixed it in the end, but it was one of those two things.

Old description, still mostly relevant

General:

• (Sneak Tools) rafter you start you get the choice to make a thief hood that allows the wearer to avoid detection by guards so long as the hood is worn and the disguise is not seen through. Good for an immersive on-the-lam playthrough. Kinda messes up if you get it pulled off while an SD slave.

Shipwreck start:

• Overhauls the shipwreck start for LAL to be a slave ship, with dead slaves in cages and dead slavers rather than crew/passengers.
  • Reduces loot found in the shipwreck (slightly) to keep you from stocking up from the very beginning.
  • Adds a torch sconce at the beginning to make it clear why the player is the only slave who hasn't frozen to death. The torch can be removed and used.
  • Adds 10 ruined books nearby (not at the very start) so that a fire can be made if Frostfall is installed. The reasons for this: The gag keeps the player from partaking of the snowberry potions found in the beginning (put there by LAL if Frostfall is installed) and the player has to struggle out of the armbinder, so by the time you can get anywhere you're icy cold and possibly dying (you may find that you want to turn Frostfall's temperature change rate to 0.5).

Warlock Start:

• It's harder to get away from him/her than other owners, and I locked the door. If you're stuck, look around on the floor.

Bandit Starts:

• You get 1 of 3 random starts, as with LAL

Wilderness Starts:

• I left the two frozen starts in, as they were in the middle of the random number generator. They are the same frozen starts as if you specifically choose a frozen start (in which case you get one or the other at random), I just wanted to pull the frozen ones out for people who want a good Frostfall start.

Misc:

• Strongest vibrate spell cost reduced to 0.
  • I had a framework added for one of the slaves in the shipwreck to be a basic companion (no quest/additional flavor). Currently disabled. Pathfinding in the ship is a wreck, and you can't keep her locked up so she will just be running around. May add a quest where you have to drag her unconscious body out or something.

Future:

• Lots of stuff I don't want to even think about. I've mentioned some above.

Veladarius for helping with Captured Dreams start
Aelie for LADL
Zadil and min (other people too?) for DD
skyrimII for SD
RiiakShiNal for PH patch (the one on the nexus, not the one for download here)
Other ppl I probably forgot (sorry)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/21/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

I really wish sneak tools and SD were not requirements, but that's just the way it goes I guess. Will keep my eye on this mod for sure. 

as much as i hate to say this, i have to agree with this sentiment.  i think a LOT of people are not going to be happy with the SD+ requirement, and sneaktools is a mod that hasnt been updated in over 2 years.

not that SD+ is a bad mod, but it is the sort of mod that many people dont want to install

at least sneaktools seems to be a small part of the mod, so it shouldnt be too hard to make a non sneak version.

you might work with skyrimLL to see if you cant make a 'soft dependency' version that will just disable the proper starting scenarios if SD+ isnt installed

I really wish sneak tools and SD were not requirements, but that's just the way it goes I guess. Will keep my eye on this mod for sure. 

as much as i hate to say this, i have to agree with this sentiment.  i think a LOT of people are not going to be happy with the SD+ requirement, and sneaktools is a mod that hasnt been updated in over 2 years.

not that SD+ is a bad mod, but it is the sort of mod that many people dont want to install

at least sneaktools seems to be a small part of the mod, so it shouldnt be too hard to make a non sneak version.

you might work with skyrimLL to see if you cant make a 'soft dependency' version that will just disable the proper starting scenarios if SD+ isnt installed

SD is what is keeping me from testing the mod. Don't get me wrong it's a great mod, but to unstable and have too many problems even with SD+, it usually gives me more problems than anything else

i'll still keep an eye on this, but i hink removing the SD requirement would be the best option

This sounds very much like the missing link that lots of people who enjoyed LADL were asking for, so thanks for this mod! I'm most definitely going to give it a try at some point myself just to see how it plays out, though I admit I'm generally more into male masters. If you do decide to go for any additional starts, might I humbly request being a slave in an Orc camp? ^_^ Long shot I know, but if you start as an Orc in the regular Alternat Start, I believe you can choose to be in an Orc fort... so adding it seems possible.

As to the requirements, I guess I understand why people might not want SD+, but it seems to be the only option for slavery play so it makes total sense. I guess some people want to play escaped slaves that never go back to slavery, but either LADL or Skyrim Bound can suit those needs as far as I know, so I'm glad this goes a few steps further.

but either LADL

LADL is officially dead now, i removed the downloads as it did not work with any of the recent versions of LAL.

Side note:  I hope you know that LAL updated just a few days ago :)  Let the pain cycle begin :dodgy:

I wanted to post just the same thing. SD+ is nice and all but it's little to beta at the moment for me to keep running it. Maybe upload a version that checks if SD is loaded, if not skip the SD dialogue option. Maybe add some replacement, like trapped in a cage with full DD gear on or something.

I'll be putting both SD and Sneak Tools as soft dependencies most likely before this is out of beta - I'll use LAL and how it deals with frostfall as a model.

For now you don't have to actually start the SD quest, it is only required for the "recaptured" starts and the rest work properly without it.

My main worry is I can't remember if I tested the new plugs :o so if the plugs don't work you'll know I dropped the ball on that one.

Side note:  I hope you know that LAL updated just a few days ago  :)  Let the pain cycle begin  :dodgy:

I think i literally checked the day before he updated. I know I checked several times over the past two weeks. I avoided touching his script but had to mess with the quest of course... and the patch notes don't mention that he messed with the quest... which he totally did... so now I get black screen too.

lololololfuckme

First Thank you so much this mod is going to be amazing, Now for the testing part when you start a new game it goes to a black screen i have character creation overhaul that suppose to pop up after im done creating my character, but that's the first thing that comes up and it's the only thing on the screen, on the prompt it let's me change the race. so when i click on change race i can then see the character creator, but once i'm  done with character creation and in the jail cell the Mara statue is no where in sight.

Edited by AvenaLove021

Curious which version of LAL does this depend on?

Cause I have 2.4.0 and have been thinking all night of starting a new game soon....

Well as of 5 seconds ago 2.4.1 is supported and 2.4.0 is not because the statue reference changed. So... get a new version of LAL or if you downloaded before 0.1.1 you can use the old version of LAL.

EDIT

If you don't want to use SD you can enable the esp and just not install it through MCM, in which case it'll never run and won't turn you into a slave on its own. You may have problems with the recaptured starts (I never did), but they don't actually depend on the mod being started. Give it a try, or not, up to you. Will make SD optional in the future.

It never spawns me with an armbinder...

Are you doing recaptured starts? If not thats a problem but if so, to quote from op notes: The recaptured starts don't put an armbinder on, because the SD slave quest will put bindings on that make you kneel down and are integrated.

To elaborate, armbinder doesnt work well with sd, at least not as good as the sd restraints, and armbinder animations tend to bork out.

Downloaded and installed sneak tools VIA mod org, immerslave.esp wont recgonzie sneak tools.

Why ?

Does skyrim fail to start? If so make sure the name of the esp is what immerslave is looking for. It might not matter gameplay wise just choose to discard the mask when you take the hood off (it may crash idunno).

Downloaded and installed sneak tools VIA mod org, immerslave.esp wont recgonzie sneak tools.

Why ?

Does skyrim fail to start? If so make sure the name of the esp is what immerslave is looking for. It might not matter gameplay wise just choose to discard the mask when you take the hood off (it may crash idunno).

I just put the files into skyrim DATA folder instead of using MO and it started, but now i get the black screen.. so im gonna look into that; thanks the fast responce

I tried the 'Escape from this cell' one and that didn't give me one.

Ill look at it tomorrow. I changed the script at the last minute to avoid armbinder for recaptured starts but because the escape from cell is checked for early on (it's a different quest stage) I might have missed the logic to add the armbinder for cell start.