SexLab Simple Sex?

Tearoth

Hey fellas.

Is it possible to get a mod somewhere, to let my character have sex by just talking to a NPC? And then perhaps have options for threesomes etc? Just a simple talk'n'sex mod? I've searched everywhere, and i could only find SexLab Romance, but it doesn't work (I think it's outdated or something, it keeps crashing my game each time i get to the sex act). I hope someone can help me out :)

Why not make some money out of it and do it with TDF Prostitution? Set the required arousal level to 0 and you'll get sex 100% of the time. Threesomes from dialogue are a bit more problematic ... you can use Puppet master for it, but it's a bit of a drag.

TDF can get threesomes going if you're pimping someone out but the (by far) easiest solution is to just use Sexlab MatchMaker. It's a bit immersion breaking but it's guaranteed to work, threesomes included.

PS: If you want bigger gangbangs (i.e. a bunch of Draugr), you'll need Sexlab Defeat, since MatchMaker can only use up to 3 actors and some draugr and falmer animations are designed for 4-5 actors (player char. included).

+1 for Sexlab romance...

it's a simple walk up to a npc ask them out, tell em you want to go some place private... go to second npc tell them the same... once you get where you want tell either of them that you want both of them now... and bang you're in a 3 way...

Sexlab Random Sex works too. It randomly picks NPCs around you and causes them to have sex, you can configure if it will happen with your character or just NPCs. Also can configure it to happen as short as 1 minute to as long as 90 minutes between sex acts.

Otherwise I use Sexlab Romance, TDF Prostitution, and Submit.

For preference, I like Submits options because its a random roll wether or not the NPC will accept, and become easier after you befriend them. Also if they are married or courting its even harder. Its mostly based on Speech but can be given a bonus in the options up to 25 bonus. That and the options for sex is really nice, casual, random, blowjobs etc.

Romance is also nice, it has lots of different sex options. You can configure it so it has NPCs with racial preferences and gender. The options for sex are a bit more than Submits, can choose foot jobs, blow jobs, tit jobs, anal, oral, normal, or be treated like a whore. I tend to find in my game NPCs will always accept sex, tho I think I don't have it configured much so its 100% of the time.

TDF prostitution uses arousal to determine sex, so its required, tho alot of mods these days use Sexlab arousal now. You can choose to be a prostitute yourself, or whore out your followers or even random NPCs. You talk to npcs and if their arousal is high enough they will agree to pay you for a random sexual act. Don't really get much of a choice, its left up to random. You can ask your followers to be a prostitute and then get a share of the money they earn, or recruit any npc to be one as well. You don't get a whole lot of gold, roughly 30-250, but I suppose if you roam naked thru Solitude or whiterun for a few hours you might walk away with some gold.

So yes, those are your sex thru dialogue options, or at least the current popular ones.

• 3 months later...

Archived