Dibellan Defender - Naked Heroines of Skyrim

Ok, I don't know whether this is posted before, but all the tattoos lose color when I enter racemenu

I've noticed something similar, but since the colors come back after exiting RaceMenu, I didn't think it was much of a problem.

But in my case the colors are not coming back! :(

May i ask an little modification about the night eye capacity ?

Can you make a key to (des/)activate it ?  In fact i'm playing with ENB + RCRN Pure mode so my screen is really dark and the automatic does not trigger when it does (for me).  Neither when i check the ON version, sometimes my screen is really dark and the night vision doesn't trigger as well.

I know i can use a mod called Predator Vision, but that mod haven't the distorsion who is more immersive.

P.S. : Sorry for my faults in english but it isn't my primary language.

I was trying your tip but it's not what i'm looking for.  I'm happy with a darker play, but the night-eye didn't detect the darkest zone.

So i want to be able to use it whenever i need it, not have lesser dark game.

I can force it when i go into the MCM menu, select off then leave MCM then return in the Dibella Defender menu to select on again.  But it break the immersion.

Not sure how i can explain what i hope in another language than mine (french)... :P

• 3 weeks later...
Guest HeavyArmorAssassin

When you drop a dibella weapon the game crashes. You should probably make them undropable. Also it would be great if they had the "ghostly" effect from summoned weapons.

When you drop a dibella weapon the game crashes. You should probably make them undropable. Also it would be great if they had the "ghostly" effect from summoned weapons.

That's what I was going for originally, but I decided I liked the more subtle effect after I started playing with it.

Thanks for the warning about dropping the weapons.

• 4 weeks later...

Something interesting happened.

Started my first playthrough on a male character (my main female has been using this basically since it came out, awesome!) and used the tattoos on one of my female followers (mostly because I don't have any nice armors that fit her custom body).  When I first went indoors after grabbing her (the Bannered Mare), everything was all blue and bright and strange looking.  Turned the Nighteye feature in DD off, and it was back to normal.  Interesting, because when I've used DD on my character, I haven't ever had Nighteye before.  Also, whenever I transition areas with load screens with this companion, there's a strange sound effect.  Not bad, but a trifle annoying.

EDIT:  Got the Nighteye part figured out. . . Hadn't used the Hunter glyph before.  The sound is getting worse, though.  Sometimes it plays constantly for quite some time.

Something interesting happened.

Started my first playthrough on a male character (my main female has been using this basically since it came out, awesome!) and used the tattoos on one of my female followers (mostly because I don't have any nice armors that fit her custom body).  When I first went indoors after grabbing her (the Bannered Mare), everything was all blue and bright and strange looking.  Turned the Nighteye feature in DD off, and it was back to normal.  Interesting, because when I've used DD on my character, I haven't ever had Nighteye before.  Also, whenever I transition areas with load screens with this companion, there's a strange sound effect.  Not bad, but a trifle annoying.

EDIT:  Got the Nighteye part figured out. . . Hadn't used the Hunter glyph before.  The sound is getting worse, though.  Sometimes it plays constantly for quite some time.

That's not a good sign, but it's not SlaveTats or DD doing it. You've got something bad wrong.

• 3 weeks later...

My Dibellan Defenders MCM Menu shows up in the list, but when I open it, nothing shows, and I have to close out the pause menu before I can do anything in it. What could be causing this?

That's just the mod initializing or waiting to perform an action outside of the pause menu. Some mods which have uninstall features do the same thing, and lock up the MCM menus for other mods until they complete their task outside of the pause menu.

This happens to me a lot when first setting up Dibellan Defender as sometimes the game double registers TAB from my gamepad and closes out of the Dibellan Defender menu, which then locks up MCM as Dibellan Defender is waiting for me to exit the pause menu so it can enact the changes I made so far. I can't use the MCM for any other mod until I back all the way out of the pause screen. So from my experience, I would say your issue is business as usual, and more widespread than just this mod.

• 3 weeks later...

Loving your mod so far. I had a single issue though:

Once when running around with the automatic nighteye thing on, the nighteye got stuck on even during the daytime. I had to reload a prior save, which unfortunately for me, was some 3 hrs prior. Ouch. Quickly turned it off.

As a suggestion, could you put 1) Detailed descriptions on the active effects in the Magic menu? Having to constantly reopen a web browser every time I want tweak the tats is a bit of a hassle. Not too big of one, but still is something I would like to see changed. 2) Could you please put a more detailed description of the Heresy tattoo somewhere? I'm not certain what this one does, and I didn't see it anywhere on the OP.

Loving your mod so far. I had a single issue though:

Once when running around with the automatic nighteye thing on, the nighteye got stuck on even during the daytime. I had to reload a prior save, which unfortunately for me, was some 3 hrs prior. Ouch. Quickly turned it off.

Glad you're enjoying it :)

If nighteye gets stuck on, you should be able to force it to reset by going into the MCM and switching it from 'automatic' to 'off' and exiting the menu. You can then set it back to automatic, if you want.

Also, whenever I transition areas with load screens with this companion, there's a strange sound effect.  Not bad, but a trifle annoying.

Okay, I know you said this can't be a Slave Tats or Dibellan Defender issue, but I think it pretty much has to be.  The female PCs I put DD tats on work fine, and sometimes the NPCs are fine.  But it seems like once this sound issue happens, that NPC will keep having it if they ever have DD tats on.  I tried it with regular slave tats, and the weird sound effect didn't crop up.

Also, whenever I transition areas with load screens with this companion, there's a strange sound effect.  Not bad, but a trifle annoying.

Okay, I know you said this can't be a Slave Tats or Dibellan Defender issue, but I think it pretty much has to be.  The female PCs I put DD tats on work fine, and sometimes the NPCs are fine.  But it seems like once this sound issue happens, that NPC will keep having it if they ever have DD tats on.  I tried it with regular slave tats, and the weird sound effect didn't crop up.

I don't do anything with sound effects. Nothing at all.

I'm thinking it's got to be some kind of interaction.  The sound is. . . well, really hard to describe, kind of a "sching," with a bass component but mid-to-high pitch.  Sometimes it only plays once, sometimes several times overlapping.  The more you zone with that tattooed companion, the more likely it seems to be to play multiple times, and the more multiples there are when it plays.

I'm wondering if it might not have something to do with the interaction between the tattoos and the custom naked skin for a custom-bodied follower, since it seems to happen most often on followers with custom bodies.  Has anyone else used Dibellan Defender on NPCs and had a similar issue?  If not, is anyone willing to give it a try and see if this can be replicated, or if it is just me?

I'm thinking it's got to be some kind of interaction.  The sound is. . . well, really hard to describe, kind of a "sching," with a bass component but mid-to-high pitch.  Sometimes it only plays once, sometimes several times overlapping.  The more you zone with that tattooed companion, the more likely it seems to be to play multiple times, and the more multiples there are when it plays.

I'm wondering if it might not have something to do with the interaction between the tattoos and the custom naked skin for a custom-bodied follower, since it seems to happen most often on followers with custom bodies.  Has anyone else used Dibellan Defender on NPCs and had a similar issue?  If not, is anyone willing to give it a try and see if this can be replicated, or if it is just me?

As soon as you said "custom-bodied follower," you had your answer. 

Was it because I used it on a custom follower?

My best guess is you've got a hardware component about to crap out, actually.

So, I had the answer all the way back then.  Alright, good to know now, I guess.

Not so sure about that, actually. I don't think I've ever used the mod without a custom body.