Dibellan Defender - Naked Heroines of Skyrim

Still, I don't have a DibellanDefender menu listed in the SkyUI's MCM.

Edit:

I found a lot of lines like the following into my latest papyrus.log:

stack:
[slaveTatsMenu (32000800)].SlaveTatsMCMMenu.ClearOptionBuffers() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
[slaveTatsMenu (32000800)].SlaveTatsMCMMenu.CloseConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
[sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (83000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnMenuClose() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line ?
[07/29/2014 - 04:49:23PM] Error: Array index 127 is out of range (0-0)

A lot of lines with almost all the Array indexes 127, 126, 112, and so on.

Recently, btw, I experienced some issues with SkyUI. Just after I installed Jcontainers.
Setting about font size, no coloured icons and others that are not respected while looting a corpse.
Or, some mods disappeared from the MCM list and reappeared withour reasons some time later.

Should I be really worried?  :(

Do these apply when wearing DD gear?

If not...can they?   :)

EDIT: What I mean is, DD gear doesn't take the same body slots as basically any other clothing, so if these tats work with, for example, jewelry and such, they ought to work with DD.  Just want to confirm.

Should be fine. It's not just a question of slots, it also matters whether the equipped item has ArmorLight, ArmorHeavy, or ArmorClothing keywords tagged to it. As far as I've observed, nothing from DD has any of those keywords, which means it doesn't matter which slot it uses: it's not clothing in Dibella's eyes.

I think I'm going to change it so slots don't matter at all. It will all be based on the keywords ArmorLight, ArmorHeavy, ArmorClothing, and DibDefDibellaLikesThis. That will be combined with a list of specific exceptions that will be configurable in the MCM menu to decide whether an outfit is acceptable.

That'll probably be the reason for releasing the next version.

I have another little suggestion, if I may to do:

The "Dibellan NightEye" feature is nice and interesting but its "automatic" type sometimes is a bit ... well ... annoying.

This is probably due to my cheap computer but I have some retard to the automatic start of the effect, expecially while walking somewhere there are shadows that trigger the effect.

In those cases, the effect triggers "after" I walked through the shadowed area and sometimes has the effect to "blind" for too much light.

Second, I think it could interfere with my mod Predator Vision, adding a double effect that make the entire vision too bright.

Maybe, a "toggleable" effect instead of the automatic one could be possible?

I have another little suggestion, if I may to do:

The "Dibellan NightEye" feature is nice and interesting but its "automatic" type sometimes is a bit ... well ... annoying.

This is probably due to my cheap computer but I have some retard to the automatic start of the effect, expecially while walking somewhere there are shadows that trigger the effect.

In those cases, the effect triggers "after" I walked through the shadowed area and sometimes has the effect to "blind" for too much light.

Second, I think it could interfere with my mod Predator Vision, adding a double effect that make the entire vision too bright.

Maybe, a "toggleable" effect instead of the automatic one could be possible?

That does sound annoying. I'll see if I can figure out a better way.

Nice idea, Just a few thoughts, First, it would be nice if you had the option of forcing the bondage equipment used by Defeat to remove Dibella's blessing, leaving the player really up-the-creek after losing a battle. Think of it as a punishment from Dibella for losing.  The second thought I had is a serious debuff for wearing clothes or armor over the tatoos. Dibella gave you the gift of her blessing. If you're not going to use it, she's going to be mad at you. If you also have something like Dangerously Nude installed, it might leave you with a difficult choice to make when entering a town. I'm thinking that the debuff ought to get worse the longer you stay dressed. After several days, it might prove to be fatal all on its own. Combine this with my first suggestion, and it adds a touch of desperation to the game if the player's lost a battle, been stripped of everything and forced to wear a harness or chastity belt while wandering through the wilderness. There needs to be a down side to Dibella's favor, one that's equal to what you gain. Gain stamina with her blessing, start losing it without. Gain night-eye with, start going blind without. Gain armor protection with, and slowly watch your health drain away without. You get the idea. Then add Frostfall to the mix, and you end up with a choice of dying from Dibella's wrath or risk freezing to death in the frozen tundra.

Elsewhere on LL, there's an addon mod that adds a quest for Defender. Doesn't do much currently, but what if you couldn't *remove* the tats without doing another quest? What if you were stuck once you sold your soul to Dibella? Why would someone ever give up the perks of being part of Dibella's Army? Maybe the price you have to pay ends up being too high. Think about it. To quote Robin Williams: "Phenominal cosmic power; itty-bitty living space"

I came to think about this mod over at the Nexus:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36518/?tab=3&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fuser%3D0%26id%3D36518

That is one of those one of mods that never achieved any development since first posting but I can see how this "Dibellan defender" mod could evolve into a woad mod and I can see how several cultures could be into it in their own way.

Woad are a Celtic war paint and since most Celtic warriors could not afford armor anyway, going out fighting naked wasn't really disadvantageous. It was however a bold way to make a statement to the enemy. The forsworm, seem to fit the celtic concept just fine. A comment on the forsworn, they are a guerrilla movement that have resurrected ancient traditions for their breton population group. Most of Skyrims bretons are not in the forsworn however and some who do practice some of the ancient traditions need not be part of the forsworn.

There are some myth of some vikings "berserkers" doing a similar thing but we now know that the berserkers where rather compared to bears in ferocity, they where not really fighting naked but we could keep the myth alive as a weird nord custom in Skyrim.

With a good skill in magic, one could simply summon magic protection and thus dispense with the need of a physical armour. Imagine adding a new teacher at the Winterhold collage that teach spells specifically aimed towards this. This could be in the form of extra powerful protection spells that can only be cast when naked.

Having a bit of an issue here. I was using this just fine a couple days ago, but upon creating a new character, it doesn't work anymore. Apparently it keeps checking and applying and removing the buffs every second, regardless of my currently equipped gear. If I set SkyUI to show magic effects of all durations, I can see the buffs being applied and removed non-stop.

My load order:

• Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
  • Dawnguard.esm
  • Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
  • Dragonborn.esm
  • Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
  • SPIKE.esm
  • ApachiiHair.esm
  • SexLab.esm
  • ZaZAnimationPack.esm
  • hdtHighHeel.esm
  • Devious Devices - Assets.esm
  • Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  • ApachiiHairFemales.esm
  • SexLabAroused.esm
  • Devious Devices - Integration.esm
  • Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
  • daymoyl.esm
  • AMatterOfTime.esp
  • NusbieVoices.esp
  • dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
  • sextoys-calyps-2.esp
  • ImmersiveFP.esp
  • Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
  • Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp
  • NormalVampireFaces.esp
  • SexLabWerewolves.esp
  • BetterQuestObjective-DBForevertoMisc.esp
  • SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
  • SlaveTats.esp
  • Brows.esp
  • Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp
  • ChainmailBikini.esp
  • Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
  • NB-Scars.esp
  • SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
  • BetterQuestObjectives.esp
  • BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
  • Bestiality_NudeBears.esp
  • DialogueTweaks.esp
  • DibellanDefender.esp
  • HelmetToggle2.02b.esp
  • BetterQuestObjectives-Dawnguard.esp
  • No Magic Ninja Dodge - No DLC.esp
  • DD_restrained.esp
  • Immersive NPC in the dark.esp
  • Chesko_LoreBasedLoadingScreens.esp
  • CrimeDecay.esp
  • Lace.esp
  • SOS Dawnguard Armors.esp
  • RaceMenuOverlays.esp
  • Animated Dragon Wings.esp
  • Run For Your Lives.esp
  • RaceMenu.esp
  • RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp
  • LoversVictim.esp
  • MoreNastyCritters.esp
  • Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
  • Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
  • Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
  • Abigail The Maid.esp
  • SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
  • SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
  • ScaledBikini.esp
  • SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
  • SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
  • SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
  • SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
  • VLCollisionFix.esp
  • SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators-Dawnguard.esp
  • SkyUI.esp
  • Skyrim Halfsized.esp
  • Vampire Lord Serana Fixed.esp
  • When Vampires Attack.esp
  • zzEstrus.esp
  • zzEstrusMimic.esp
  • SOS - Dragonborn Armors.esp
  • Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
  • Immersive Sounds - Weaponry.esp
  • Immersive Sounds - Footsteps.esp
  • Immersive Sounds - Footsteps Dragonborn Patch.esp
  • Immersive Sounds - Magic.esp
  • SexLabGuild.esp
  • Devious Deviants.esp
  • Skyrim Immersive Creatures
  • SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp
  • Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
  • Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
  • Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
  • Kawaii Face Presets.esp
  • OverflowingEnchant.esp
  • LocalizedGUildJobs.esp
  • BFT Ships and Carriages.esp
  • The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
  • BetterQuestObjectives-PaarDilemmaPatch.esp
  • Captured Dreams.esp
  • CD - Calyps Sextoys addon.esp
  • SexLabDangerousNights.esp
  • SexLabDefeat.esp
  • DibellasRecruit.esp
  • mslDeviousCaptures.esp
  • SexLabAnimalSex.esp
  • SexLabAnimalSexDawn.esp
  • Immersive Patrols II.esp
  • Requiem.esp
  • Requiem - Resources.esp
  • Requiem - Dragonborn.esp
  • Requiem - Guard Dialogue Overhaul Patch.esp
  • BetterQuestObjectives-RequiemPatch.esp
  • Requiem - Potions Weight.esp
  • SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators-Dragonborn.esp
  • Requiem - SIC Patch.esp
  • SkyTest RealisticAnimals&Predators - Requiem Patch - Dragonborn.esp
  • REQMOD.esp
  • Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
  • BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp
  • Immerslave.esp
  • ImmerslaveRequiemBountyFix.esp
  • Requiem - Immersive Patrols II.esp
  • Realistic Lightning Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp
  • Realistic Lightning Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp
  • Realistic Lightning Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp
  • Realistic Lightning Overhaul - Dungeons.esp
  • Realistic Lightning Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp
  • Realistic Lightning Overhaul - ColorfulLightsNoShadows
  • Realistic Lightning Overhaul - RealisticNights-RLOweatherspatch.esp
  • RealisticNights+DB+DG.esp
  • RealisticNights torches magic lights.esp
  • SED7-CBBE3-Allin1-EDITION Merged.esp

this mod would pair really well with the sisterhood of dibella mod.

anyway, really nice.  though one question.  should there be more then the base magic effect showing up in the magic menu when all tattoos applied?  because at this point i can't tell if the mods tattoo effect are working.

this mod would pair really well with the sisterhood of dibella mod.

anyway, really nice.  though one question.  should there be more then the base magic effect showing up in the magic menu when all tattoos applied?  because at this point i can't tell if the mods tattoo effect are working.

Yep, your active effect menu should be pretty crowded with Dibellan magic if you've got all the tattoos applied. Are you wearing anything? (heh... never asked that in a public forum before)