Dibellan Defender - Naked Heroines of Skyrim

will this work if my lady pc wears boots and gauntlets/gloves? she's a practical nudist; loves the wind on her nethers but hates hilt blisters and cut feet lol

i have a perk mod that gives perks for being unarmored. at first, i thought it was a great perk, but then realized it didn't work if ANY armor was worn. i told the author about liking boots and gauntlets, and they changed it to allowing those, but not working if anything was worn on the Torso

So the armor need special keyword to let the mod give the buff right?

I check all armor to be allow but the buff gone after equip the armor parts.  :)

No, the special keyword overrides all of the other processing, so armor that has it is always acceptable.

Most likely, one of the things you're equipping goes into a slot that doesn't have a checkbox to allow it (those are slots 32 45 46 49 53 57 59)

I really like the 1.1.0 changes!  Get to wear my favorite light boots, gloves, and (invisi)helmet.  I'm using Skyre so I am using that option as well.  Total armor value after alteration magic armor seems acceptable, perhaps a tad low- at very low levels at least.  Speaking of which there are probably a few pieces I can throw on from the same set as my gloves (Dragonbone Barbarian) that are in the misc slots.

Very nice change with the alternate(tribal) tattoo's.  I'm using Sevenbase Bombshell More Bounce and the textures line up fine- of course 7B is UNP skin compatible so no big surprise for those who know 7B.

As I mentioned earlier, a naked person still really need a belt of some kind in order to have something to hang a weapon from and various other stuff like lanterns, bags and so on. I came to think of Nightasy's "what to wear" mod over at the Nexus. This mod provides eye candy armor pieces, with no armor value and unenchantable. These are  placed over an temperable and enchantable invisible armor. Some of the visible pieces are belt type items and I would use these if it wasn't for the fact that they are UNP only. They need to be converted first. I have been able to get a similar effect by zapping everything but a belt in ChronoTrigger77's remodeled armor in Bodyslide but then I have armor value on a belt and all with that armor is naked if I use the replacement version. Still it shows that bits and pieces from armors and clothes can be be cut away and turned into eye candy pieces that would go well with this Dibellan mod.

As I mentioned earlier, a naked person still really need a belt of some kind in order to have something to hang a weapon from and various other stuff like lanterns, bags and so on. I came to think of Nightasy's "what to wear" mod over at the Nexus. This mod provides eye candy armor pieces, with no armor value and unenchantable. These are  placed over an temperable and enchantable invisible armor. Some of the visible pieces are belt type items and I would use these if it wasn't for the fact that they are UNP only. They need to be converted first. I have been able to get a similar effect by zapping everything but a belt in ChronoTrigger77's remodeled armor in Bodyslide but then I have armor value on a belt and all with that armor is naked if I use the replacement version. Still it shows that bits and pieces from armors and clothes can be be cut away and turned into eye candy pieces that would go well with this Dibellan mod.

As a workaround, you could zap everything except the belt and then allow armor in the MCM. As long as you don't cheat yourself, the net effect is the same.

Shields occupy one of the slots that fall under the "misc" setting in the MCM, so as long as that checkbox and the "armor is allowed" checkbox are checked, shields are okay.

Just a note for anybody who cares: Yes, shields occupy a misc slot, but in vanilla Skyrim they're not tagged as clothing, so Dibella doesn't care about them no matter what settings you use.

any way this could be made compatible with male characters using SOS body?  The guys wanna get their nekkid dibella groove on too!

Yeah, the mod itself should already be compatible. We just need textures using the SOS UV map. It might even be worth trying the tribal textures and seeing if they look decent.

So I quite enjoy the concept of this mod, especially with the interesting possibilities with DD, Lover's Victim, Aroused, Etc.

Just in case anyone was curious, I was able to use tattoos out of the "Coenaculi" Pack for Racemenu to customize my tattoos without any issue. I'm posting the link below, hope it doesn't offend anyone. 

Instructions are easy to add your own textures -

1. download a tattoo pack for Racemenu

2. Extract the dds files from the BSA's using BSA tool of choice

3. Find a tattoo matching the portion of the body you want to replace (for example, right breast for Assassin's Mark I replaced with the "Ring of Barbs" tat from SlaveTats)

4. Copy into the DibellanDefenders folder and rename to the appropriate filename.

I hope that helps anyone who wants to tweak this EXCELLENT MOD.

A couple quick suggestions/requests:

Request however: Can you add more options for disabling checks in the script for legal equipment slots?

Mainly because between Mods like Dual Sheath Redux, DD, Etc. Etc. There's really not  a ton of unused slots and there's bound to be conflicts, and since you have such a nice MCM already....

This would also allow folks to do things like straps/etc that I saw requested above for holstering weapons.

In the mean time folks who want straps for weapons, may I suggest using bound weapons, since this is more of a magic mod? Bound Armor, Bound Weapon Redux, Forgotten Magic Redone (The BEST bound weapon imho)....

Anyway, that's what I'll be doing with the naked playthrough....

Maybe cross-integration w/ SL Mods (for example, while active in your role as a Defender, your arousal rate is significantly reduced due to your clerical duties requiring the lifestyle, etc.) Or punishment for spending too many days wearing clothing (diseases or similar placed as "curses" for forsaking your holy obligations, concealing your devotion. ;) )

Thanks and keep up the good work!

You Rock!

I like those ideas.

For things like straps, Devious Devices, etc... Only things that are tagged with ArmorLight, ArmorHeavy, or ArmorClothing are taken into consideration. The devious devices, for the most part, are not tagged as clothing, and Dibella likes them just fine. It doesn't matter what slot they use. Same goes for lots of other accessories.

Glad you liked the ideas, and just had another "expansion" you might enjoy...

So I'm not sure if you've played with Forgotten Magic Redone before, but the "Arcane Weapon" Spell is basically an all-in-one bound weapon solution. Since the Defenders are serving a holy purpose, it would make sense to have holy weapons that could be summoned to defend Dibella and her faithful.

So Simple concept stolen from FMR's implementation - Using the MCM (hotkey too wouldn't be bad) As long as the character is "legally (un)attired" They can summon the Dibellan Bound Weapon(s) / Shield. If they're not the spell just fails w/ a notification "You're currently in disfavor with Dibella!"

Now for the part that would be superbly awesome imho - Since your Tats grow in power (with your faith and devotion) - why not have the bound equipment list grow with the tats, using "Bound Armory" for the bound weapons resources, since they have just about every bound "whatever" you could ever want.

At low levels you could only summon things like daggers, clubs, maybe a bow, and as the character progresses, they unlock more weapons from the arsenal, making it possible for the Dibellan Defender to eventually summon whatever weapon they need. 

For Balance purposes, you could add a damage health/stamina effect for the "pound of flesh" or use things like Aroused and cause each summoning of the weapons to dramatically increase certain needs, or maybe if the Defender overuses the ability, Dibella could kick her in the head with something or another.

The whole MCM thing from FMR would be ideal, as it would significantly reduce clutter, and to keep script load light, just run "new bound forms" with the tattoo improvement checks. 

If I knew how to combine the bound weapons from Bound Armory I would definitely do it, because I like bound weaponry (especially if I'm running around naked :)

So sorry about the novel, but that thought just popped into my mind when I read your response and I thought "well, they're basically holy defenders, shouldn't they have a holy weapon as diverse as the different callings?"

Food for thought!

Thanks again and your mod is awesome. Loving it so far, playing with SPERG, and it's pretty skippy so far. Only thing I've noticed as an issue is the auto-night eye effect from "Hunter" doesn't seem to kick off, or does at irregular moments. I don't know if it's supposed to kick off at certain light levels or just by time, but from my own experience trying to make a lightweight auto-night eye, both methods just always seem to be twitchy at best, and mine (as well as the others I tried, excluding Nature of the Beast 2's, which worked but added so much script-weight I can't justify using it) always stop working after a bit of playing, especially using script-heavy stuff from other mods, like spells, etc.

Thanks!!!!

Thanks again and your mod is awesome. Loving it so far, playing with SPERG, and it's pretty skippy so far. Only thing I've noticed as an issue is the auto-night eye effect from "Hunter" doesn't seem to kick off, or does at irregular moments. I don't know if it's supposed to kick off at certain light levels or just by time, but from my own experience trying to make a lightweight auto-night eye, both methods just always seem to be twitchy at best, and mine (as well as the others I tried, excluding Nature of the Beast 2's, which worked but added so much script-weight I can't justify using it) always stop working after a bit of playing, especially using script-heavy stuff from other mods, like spells, etc.

The Dibellan automatic night eye is very light weight: it just uses the Creation Kit GetLightLevel condition function to enable or disable a long-lasting MagicEffect.

Unfortunately, the light levels are all over the place in Skyrim, and seem to have completely different meanings whether you're inside or outside. I eventually set it up with two different thresholds, one for inside and one for outside. I tuned the outdoors threshold value to something that works well with Climates of Tamriel... mostly. The indoors threshold is set super low, and basically only comes on in complete blackness.

I use the mod "Predator Vision" that gives me two night visions (one simply lighter, one with "thermal" effect).

It's one fo my favourites mod, because I use some settings that make my nights really dark.

I didn't notice the automatic night vision by the Dibella's tattoes, btw, and I guess if it could be a sort of conflict with Predator Vision.

Anyhow, a MCM set to make it optional, like on - off manually, could be appreciated.

In the meantime, the Dibella "Life detect" is great! Thank you.

EDIT:

I have a BIG request, if possible.

I noticed that the Dibella's aids, like increased Archery, Sneak, Armour and so on, are effectives ONLY if I am totally naked.

This understandable, of course, but, at least for boots/shoes and gloves/bracers, a bit unrealistic.

(Did you even tried to run without shoes into a forest? Urgh! At least, I'm not one Hobbit, with furred foot!)

Another thing:

I use the Kanthu's Mark. It comes from a Mashup Armour Compilation. It's, in fact, a tattoo (draconic), applied on the right higher arm, forged at the forge using a Black Grand Soulgem, and uses a clothing slot, that has the enchantment to slow down the time between Shouts.

Very useful.

If I "wear" this strange tattoo, and ONLY it, the Dibella's Blessings by your mod are not effective. (Of course, it uses a clothing slot). Pity.

The Kanthu's set is tagged as Light Armor, even if is included in the Dragonbone crafting.

But I don't use armor pieces from this set, only the Tattoo (that is not a real tattoo, in fact, but a piece of clothes enchanted).

Btw, I'm not able to see any option about to allow boots or gloves in the SlaveTats MCM menu.

Sorry, I'm thinking that I'm a bit stupid or totally blind.

I finally found out the "optional" folder inside the DibellaDefender 1.1.0 package and I saw the (little) statement about the "Dibella's approved clothes".

So I installed the DibellaDefender.esm and I placed it as the last esm, just before the first esp.

But, after launching the game, nothing happened.

I didn't receive any message about a new MCM registered, I saw any new MCM in the list and the SlaveTats menu is exactly as before, without the "footwear" or "gloves" option you wrote about.

What am I doing wrong?