Devious Devices + Devious Expansion for Bodyslide2 HDT + preg by RustyXXL

I really like the differences in the bodies between high and low weights! I don't suppose you'd PM me the file just to look at? I also didn't know about that randomization, and am definitely going to try it.

Vamp armor looks delicious BTW. ^_^ I can't wait to try it, but I do like panties at least ;)

You should have a pm ;)

And the armor currently has zap sliders for 3 different Panty-styles (Gothas craftable panties, CalPanties and the remodeled Armor ones), the usual Remodeled Armor Zap sliders, a bunch of different 3d pubic hair zap sliders  and labia zap slider...as I said, I like to have options ;)

But I still have to work out some clipping issues, mainly with some of the panties. The textures are from a mod on the nexus, can't remember which one...got somewhere around 600 mods installed. xD

Just wanted too say "GREAT MOD" lol. I tried the other mod on the framework download page but too many problems with lots of clips and placement. I tried yours and everything is perfect, only minor clipping but only in some extreme poses.  :P

Rusty - some more screenies.  Weight set to 100, pregnant, using unmodified CBBE classic sliderset in BodySlide.

post-266938-0-90452000-1406075926_thumb.jpgpost-266938-0-11471900-1406075933_thumb.jpg

Minor clipping at the bottom, but extra space on the side view.  I did a quick showracemenu to change weight scale and the clipping/extra room was consistent at 75, 50 and 0 weights.

Just spent a good 2,5-3h on trying to tweak the dd harness. I think now I have overdone it with the space at the hips, but the stomach area looks better imho. I also fixed a bunch minor errors with the nuts and rings...but it's 3:45am here, and I'm to tired to get anything good done ;)

Feel free to test yourselfes:

Data.7z

Simply overwrite everything...

Or if you want to be sure, delete calientetools/bodyslide/ShapeData/rDDBodyHarness/* and calientetools/bodyslide/Slidersets/rDD.xml and then replace them with the ones from the .7z

Feel free to report back. ;P

P.S: Only the Devious Devices Harness for now. If I get this one fixed, I'll work on the Devious expansion ones.

P.P.S: anyone knows a way to easily manipulate the pregnancy scale ingame for quicker testing? preferably something for racemenu?

Padded bra was a bit too tight

attachicon.gif2014-07-23_00001.jpg

Guess nothing that cant be fixed with outfit studio.

Used it on custom preset of PSB 2.0.

This conversion is only for HDT body 1.4 by blabba (I think). 

try with this http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/658-hdt-body  ;)

edit: but only the padded bra has this problem (the other proportions are correct in all CBBE-based bodies).

edit2: there may be differences also in the scaled NPC preggo-belly.

to manipulate NPC skeleton node in-game (and NPC belly node), I use this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45235/  (+ racemenu 2.8.6)  ;)

edit: great job!

I use CT77 body HDT, I have problems only with the padded bra.

the breast of ChronoTrigger Remodeled body is slightly different...

The CT77Body is shaped slightly different in the Breast, Belly and Butt Regions. As these outfits show the body you use There will be clipping issues I can't resolve without rebuilding everything for the CT77 Body. However you can try to increase the sliders a bit on the breasts, and decrease them a bit on the Belly and Butt, if you want to keep the ct77 body.

But the plugin for Racemenu seems to pretty much exactly what I need. Thanks a lot :)

Are you using the hdt body Saeros linked? If you are please send me the custom preset (either here or per pm) so I can reproduce it myself. I played with the padded bra myself a bit, and for me it did work quite well.

Thank you RustyXXL,sorry my poor english,I have two questions:
1.After modifying the file name is that all?
beltIron_1
beltPadded_1
beltPaddedOpen_1
braPadded_1
cuffsLeatherArms_1
cuffsLeatherLegs_1
cuffsPaddedArms_1
cuffsPaddedLegs_1
harnessBody_1

CuffEboniteArms_1
CuffEboniteLegs_1
CustomHarnessSingle_1
HarnEboniteBody_1

2.*_0.nif file is not need to modify?

Thank you RustyXXL,sorry my english,I have two questions:

1.After modifying the file name is that all?

beltIron_1

beltPadded_1

beltPaddedOpen_1

braPadded_1

cuffsLeatherArms_1

cuffsLeatherLegs_1

cuffsPaddedArms_1

cuffsPaddedLegs_1

harnessBody_1

CuffEboniteArms_1

CuffEboniteLegs_1

CustomHarnessSingle_1

HarnEboniteBody_1

2.*_0.nif file is not need to modify?

This is for Bodyslide2 and not a solo replacer. All the needed meshes get created and copied to the correct folders by Bodyslide2, including the *_0.nif files.

I forgot to mention it in the requirements, because I thought it was clear from the title, I'm sorry about that.

This is for Bodyslide2 and not a solo replacer. All the needed meshes get created and copied to the correct folders by Bodyslide2, including the *_0.nif files.
I forgot to mention it in the requirements, because I thought it was clear from the title, I'm sorry about that.

Yes,I use Bodyslide2,in Outfit Studio,I click File-New project...,Select HDTBody.xml,HDT CBBE Bodyslide,then browser your rDDBodyHarness.nif,I saw the armor and body is correct in Outfit Studio

then I click File-Export Current-nif file.I browser my game path \Meshes\devious\devices\harnessBody_1.nif,
My steps correctly? *_0.nif also need Export from Outfit Studio?

Shall you tell me the step,I can follow the step in Outfit Studio.

How to Export both *_0.nif and *_1.nif in Outfit Studio at the same time?

Yes,I use Bodyslide2,in Outfit Studio,I click File-New project...,Select HDTBody.xml,HDT CBBE Bodyslide,then browser your rDDBodyHarness.nif,I saw the armor and body is correct in Outfit Studio

then I click File-Export Current-nif file.I browser my game path \Meshes\devious\devices\harnessBody_1.nif,

My steps correctly? *_0.nif also need Export from Outfit Studio?

Shall you tell me the step,I can follow the step in Outfit Studio.

Oufit Studio is only to make or modify the Outfits/Bodys.

For creating your meshes for gameplay you use the main BodySlide2

Basically all you have to do to create the meshes is select the outfit you would like in the dropdown list, select your Profile and hit "Create Bodies" near the bottom.

Oufit Studio is only to make or modify the Outfits/Bodys.

For creating your meshes for gameplay you use the main BodySlide2

Basically all you have to do to create the meshes is select the outfit you would like in the dropdown list, select your Profile and hit "Create Bodies" near the bottom.

Do not Open Outfit Studio,Just select all rDD rDDx Outfit/Body in the dropdown list,then click"Create Bodies" one by one,Is all done?so simple?

Do not Open Outfit Studio,Just select all rDD rDDx Outfit/Body in the dropdown list,then click"Create Bodies",is all done?so simple?

Basically, yes. BodySlide then creates both body variations. You'll of course have to create a fitting body or could create your own custom preset, but you don't need to fiddle with outfit studio at all as a user.

@Rusty

you're right, HDT body and CT77Body, are slightly different.

They're identical, both mesh and sliders (apart from some tweaked boob/butt/belly weights and HDT Body having a few more options).

But for HDT Body (not supported anymore by blabba), you have to use XPMSE 1. For CT77 Body you have to use XPMS or XPMSE 2 (two! the one currently in beta).

Are you using the hdt body Saeros linked? If you are please send me the custom preset (either here or per pm) so I can reproduce it myself. I played with the padded bra myself a bit, and for me it did work quite well.

Never mind that - misunderstood this part

Bodyslide2 HDT + preg

Still, it works quite well for PSB apart for that padded bra. And bra was very easy to correct in outfit studio.

@Rusty

you're right, HDT body and CT77Body, are slightly different.

They're identical, both mesh and sliders (apart from some tweaked boob/butt/belly weights and HDT Body having a few more options).

But for HDT Body (not supported anymore by blabba), you have to use XPMSE 1. For CT77 Body you have to use XPMS or XPMSE 2 (two! the one currently in beta).

Well, as far as I can see with my inexperienced eyes when directly comparing both bodies in outfit studio the hdt body has more pronounced butt, belly and upper breasts. The lower breast is more pronounced in ct77.

Also, to my understanding, the differences in weights will make the breasts and butts wiggle differently between the outfit and the body, when using hdt.

Wether or not the HDT Body is still supported or not makes no difference as long as one has no problems with it.

I plan on switching to Project citrus once it's released (and xpmse2 is released), but for me personally the HDT Body is my body of choice until then, as long as I don't run into major problems with it.

Well, as far as I can see with my inexperienced eyes when directly comparing both bodies in outfit studio the hdt body has more pronounced butt, belly and upper breasts. The lower breast is more pronounced in ct77.

Also, to my understanding, the differences in weights will make the breasts and butts wiggle differently between the outfit and the body, when using hdt.

Wether or not the HDT Body is still supported or not makes no difference as long as one has no problems with it.

I plan on switching to Project citrus once it's released (and xpmse2 is released), but for me personally the HDT Body is my body of choice until then, as long as I don't run into major problems with it.

As long as you use XPMSE 1, you won't have problems with HDT Body.

I installed XPMS 2 beta, and I noticed changes with CT77 body.

the proportions of the breast have changed (they are better, thanks cell)

unfortunately I used this version of HDT .xml http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support-updated-just-another-hdt-xml-file/  and jiggle + collision are gone.

restoring the original HDT 14-28 .xml, everything goes back to normal (without collisions).

with this configuration, CT77 HDT body is very similar to HDT body 1.4 (I find it even better).

however, padded bra and harness still has breast clipping.

I think the best way to test pregnancy in-game might be with the Beeing Female mod, as it has a 'cheat' option to make you pregnant. I haven't tried it so maybe I'm thinking of the one that just freezes your girl at her current state, but I thought there was also an option to make her pregnant and such. I'll have to check on that as I recently went back to BF after trying the Soulgem Pregnancy.

I installed XPMS 2 beta, and I noticed changes with CT77 body.

the proportions of the breast have changed (they are better, thanks cell)

unfortunately I used this version of HDT .xml http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support-updated-just-another-hdt-xml-file/  and jiggle + collision are gone.

restoring the original HDT 14-28 .xml, everything goes back to normal (without collisions).

with this configuration, CT77 HDT body is very similar to HDT body 1.4 (I find it even better).

however, padded bra and harness still has breast clipping.

When using XPMSE 2, you have to rename all "PreBelly" bone references in your HDT XML's to "HDT Belly". Can easily be done by searching for the text in any text editor.