Devious Devices + Devious Expansion for Bodyslide2 HDT + preg by RustyXXL

Okay, I read up on the matter. The thing is called Alternate Data Streams, and it depends on your Unpacker, Filesystem and Operating System if it is completly supported. That's why it works for some and doesn't for others. The fix should be relativly simple. I just have to rename a bunch of shapes and then rebuild everything.

Thanks for the help, Rusty.  I figure something's messed up on my end but I have no idea where to begin aside from nuking everything back to zero.  That .7z didn't do anything either; the sliders still do nothing.

Shoot.  Looks like its multiple hours of reinstalling.

I edited my previous post. As I said, I found the Problem. The most confusing part now is that it works for me.

Give me some time to fix it. It's not a hard fix, it just takes time to redo most of the work I have already done.

Somewhere in the next 24-48 hours there should be a fixed version up.

Yay!  I'm glad I waited before I nuked everything.

I just uploaded v2. Please completly remove the old version and try if this version fixes the non scaling problem for you.

No worries, I was just dinkin' around a bit before work to see if I could get everything working with the least amount of clipping. I downloaded the body that you say you use (the HDT 1.4) but couldn't find it anywhere in my slider sets, so it took me awhile to even figure out the crash issue. Eventually I just figured I should choose the CBBE HDT Body sliders, choose whatever body I wanted, and pick 'HDT Body' as one of the meshes to create. I hope I'm right on that, or am I missing something?

Once you get the fixed version up, I'll give it another go this evening. Thanks again!

No worries, I was just dinkin' around a bit before work to see if I could get everything working with the least amount of clipping. I downloaded the body that you say you use (the HDT 1.4) but couldn't find it anywhere in my slider sets, so it took me awhile to even figure out the crash issue. Eventually I just figured I should choose the CBBE HDT Body sliders, choose whatever body I wanted, and pick 'HDT Body' as one of the meshes to create. I hope I'm right on that, or am I missing something?

Once you get the fixed version up, I'll give it another go this evening. Thanks again!

After installing the HDT Body you should have an entry "HDT CBBE Bodyslide" in the Outfit/Body dropdown list in Bodyslide2.

post-20520-0-31333300-1405953508_thumb.jpg

With that you can build the HDT Body to your liking.

Skeuomorphs version is for the cbbe body and has issues with the sliders not working for a lot of the outfits, probably for the same reason a lot of people have problems with my first Version as far as I know Skeuomorph didn't fix the problems.

My version is for the hdt body, which works with cbbe texture but has slightly different proportions. I'm also pretty sure I fixed the problems with sliders not working in the upcoming version.

I did all of the main work, but couldn't test them ingame yet.

So everyone feeling adventurous can try the beta version 3, which I redid, from Scratch.

Devious Devices + Devious Expansion for Bodyslide2 HDT + preg by RustyXXL v3beta.7z

I'm pretty sure it should work for everyone this time, but I couldn't test it extensively myself yet. I did a quick check in Bodyslide, though, and it seems to work fine.

I am glad to hear that it works now.

The body not being visible is just how these are designed. Adding Bodies to them Might lead to strange results when worn together with armor, so there's not really much I can do about it.

Any support gonna be added for UNBP?
:3

I LOVE this mod and i want it to grow, but of course it is up to you!

I would like to see UNPB support tho, before i can use this mod in a playthrough, as i use UNPB normally

I would like to see UNPB support tho, before i can use this mod in a playthrough, as i use UNPB normally

He can't support UNPB because UNPB doesn't have Bodyslide support. You may have to wait for CITRUS which will be a Bodyslide body that uses UNP textures... might just be the next big thing! In the meantime, you can make a UNPB-like body in Bodyslide, which is exactly the body I use. It's not perfect, but it's pretty good!

I was finally able to create the meshes with the v3 version, and I too can say that it works and looks awesome! Oh my goodness I haven't been able to use the harness in so long because the clipping was just awful, but now it's just about perfect, with only a small bit of clipping on one hip. I am so happy!

As ashra already said, I can't directly support unpb. But as Ashra suggested using an unpb preset should work out just fine, as none of these outfit have a body included. you might need to install the cbbe textures for the outfits in this set, I'm not to sure about that.

Additionally as I'm not using unpb I have no real interest in doing any work on a conversion for it. All the work I'm doing is mainly for myself.

He can't support UNPB because UNPB doesn't have Bodyslide support. You may have to wait for CITRUS which will be a Bodyslide body that uses UNP textures... might just be the next big thing! In the meantime, you can make a UNPB-like body in Bodyslide, which is exactly the body I use. It's not perfect, but it's pretty good!

I was finally able to create the meshes with the v3 version, and I too can say that it works and looks awesome! Oh my goodness I haven't been able to use the harness in so long because the clipping was just awful, but now it's just about perfect, with only a small bit of clipping on one hip. I am so happy!

I'm glad itt finally worked out. Would you care to share screenshots of the problems together with a slider preset that has the problem? maybe I can work it out, though the harnesses were a bit bitchy to work with, so I kinda settled with "not perfect but it works if you don't look to close" for the moment. ^^

That said I'm looking for nice Screenshots for the files page. Anyone interested in providing some? :)

Feel free to use any of these!

More to come.  Or just tell me to stop, whatever works! I'm just happy everything finally fits!

I just used all of them for now ;)

Feel free to post Screenshots as you like, as long as you don't spam the thread I'm fine with it :D

I do like to see them anyway.

btw. try to minimize doubleposting and use the edit function. :)

Few more.  If you want something specific let me know!

They do already look very good, I like them :)

Maybe add a few with different body scales and or a bit in the Pregnancy node, so you can see that those are supported, if you don't mind?

Here are a few pictures I took. The first is my favorite look, which is wearing armor where the Devious Devices peak out in places... like she's trying to appear normal, but just can't hide that she's an escaped slave. ^_^

The second and third pictures show the harness in full... the second showing the clipping, which I believe to be more to do with the idle pose I'm using, as you can see in the third there is no clipping when she goes into a fighting pose. Of note, I changed from using the UNPB sliders to the UNPBetter body that someone on here made and showed off in the 'Share your Bodyslide Preset' thread.

I don't use any posing mods so my pics aren't fancy or anything.  :blush:

post-246140-0-98813500-1406026545_thumb.jpg

post-246140-0-71155000-1406026554_thumb.jpg

post-246140-0-32633600-1406026562_thumb.jpg

Question: for other conversions: should I wait with a release until I completed a full set (for example all dawnguard armors) or should I release them in single files whenever I am happy with one and whenever one set is done release a compilation of them?

First one would take some time, but it would provide you with a complete fitting set all at once, the second option would give you little bits faster, but could have more inconsistence between different outfits.

Here are a few pictures I took. The first is my favorite look, which is wearing armor where the Devious Devices peak out in places... like she's trying to appear normal, but just can't hide that she's an escaped slave. ^_^

The second and third pictures show the harness in full... the second showing the clipping, which I believe to be more to do with the idle pose I'm using, as you can see in the third there is no clipping when she goes into a fighting pose. Of note, I changed from using the UNPB sliders to the UNPBetter body that someone on here made and showed off in the 'Share your Bodyslide Preset' thread.

I don't use any posing mods so my pics aren't fancy or anything.  :blush:

About the clipping...I'm not sure what's causing that. I am not really able to reproduce clipping in that region with my body replacer, so my first guess would be some kind of inconsitence between the different body scales. I'll try to push that bit out a bit more for an updated version, no promises, though.

Nice pictures, though. I do like your char. :)

Thanks! ^_^ The clipping is totally not a big deal! It's fairly minor, only shows in certain poses, and is soooo much better than what I had before where the entire midriff region of the harness would essentially be missing.

I'd say it's fine to release each armor as you are happy with it, and package them up once you get a few going so as not to spam up the downloads section. 

By the way, what bodyslide preset to you use, RustyXXL? I'm always interested in finding new ones!

Thanks! ^_^ The clipping is totally not a big deal! It's fairly minor, only shows in certain poses, and is soooo much better than what I had before where the entire midriff region of the harness would essentially be missing.

Well, when I do an update to that set I'll look into it. But atm the issues I have found are so minor that I didn't really care. In fact I'm quite surprised myself how well they work :D

I'd say it's fine to release each armor as you are happy with it, and package them up once you get a few going so as not to spam up the downloads section.

Yeah, that's what I thought myself, too. I'll probably rename this download and add them here anyway. I don't see the need for seperate Downloads. Just makes it more complicated to support multiple threads... ;)

By the way, what bodyslide preset to you use, RustyXXL? I'm always interested in finding new ones!

I'm using CustomPreset2 by RustyXXL. ;)

I didn't even bother to give it a name xD

I'm also not totally happy with it yet - especially with the breasts - but maybe once I am, I will add it as an optional download, even though I don't know if many ppl would use it.

post-20520-0-44722700-1406035296_thumb.jpg

As you can see, I like my high weight option to be a bit chubbier ;)

I use Everybody's different redone with the height & weight randomization, which gives a nice variation between the women of Skyrim. ;)

Additionally I merged a bunch of hair and Eye mods and use the hair and eyes randomization, giving every female non-vanilla random hair. I also installed all of the Example texture packs for CBBE, which randomly gives them different textures...

With all that options pretty much every woman in Skyrim looks pretty unique. ;)

Edit: That's hdt enabled, pregnancy scaling vampire armor, btw :P