[ON HOLD] Real Life - Enhanced Marriage

sathiny

"Simrim"

Sounds like something you would find defined on the urban dictionary.

Sim or not Sim, enhanced marriage would be cool (vanilla marriage is a bit lame (no, I'm lying, it is VERY lame), like that male chauvinist joke about using diamonds as a remote control for women: show them the diamonds, and they spread their legs - replace the diamond with the Necklace of Mara and you've got your joke in 3D with HDR lighting :P).

You cannot ruin Skyrim with Sims stuff as long as there is some major dragon/Imperial/Stormcloak/bandit/whatever ass-kicking going on.

hey about this Marriage stuff in skyrim can someone make a few animations for it like hugs and kissing? Mabe also a animation for wen riding youre horse having her sitting in front of youre character? I dont know i kinda feel bad about having my wife runing behind me wen im horse riding. lol

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to add my support for this mod idea. With FNIS 2.0 out, offering much easier animation integration, I think the time is ripe for this mod. If I were an animator I could help out with that, alas I am not.

I personally couldn't care less about making babbys or the minor annoyance of STD's (I'd disable that feature if I could, personally), but the idea of having a relationship with ones spouse(s) that is more satisfying than ones relationship with a shopkeeper is highly compelling.

Archived