New to NV, Body questions?

SimpleLife

Been looking at all the different body mods out there, and having a hard time understanding some things.

So far it seems Type 3 and 6m are the most popular with most support, however my personal favorite so far has been type 3f. Unfortunately I could not find any armor conversion support for 3f.  

Do all type 3 armors work with each other?   

Ive also liked Bouncing Natural Breasts (BNB?) Is that compatible with type 3 or its own separate body?

When you wear a Tipe 3 armor, your Type3F body will appear as a Type 3, it replaces the upperbody, but I think they share the same UV so you shouldn't see weird colors on the skin. BnB is compatible if you install BnB armors, there are specific conversions for that. If you install normal Type 3 armors, they will work (=they won't create issues) but they won't bounce, your breast will bounce only when you are naked.

When you wear a Tipe 3 armor, your Type3F body will appear as a Type 3, it replaces the upperbody, but I think they share the same UV so you shouldn't see weird colors on the skin. BnB is compatible if you install BnB armors, there are specific conversions for that. If you install normal Type 3 armors, they will work (=they won't create issues) but they won't bounce, your breast will bounce only when you are naked.

Anything with "Type" in its name shares the same UV map with everything else that has "Type" in it's name. If it doesn't, the author named it poorly.

Archived