Skyrim Furniture [solved]

thanks :) i found it odd i told my follower to get on it the follower did but my controls got locked XD any chance for a 2 seater version since the player controls got locked when telling the follower to get on it a 2 person version would be good 1 laying on there back like in the mod the other would be on all fours over the person laying on there back with a machine going into the top person double the fun ;)

thanks :) i found it odd i told my follower to get on it the follower did but my controls got locked XD any chance for a 2 seater version since the player controls got locked when telling the follower to get on it a 2 person version would be good 1 laying on there back like in the mod the other would be on all fours over the person laying on there back with a machine going into the top person double the fun ;)

Your controls get locked because I was testing it on myself. I just want to make sure you understand that this really isn't ready for the masses yet. Zaz Chris and I have been working on it, but school got in the way for me, and I think Chris did all he can at the moment. I will work on putting a check in to see if it's the player before disabling controls.

It was extremely difficult to get the one-seater, so I'm not sure I can do the two-seater version. LOL I'm not sure how the mechanics of such a machine would work at any rate ......  it was designed to be lore-friendly.

it shouldnt be to hard the second wheel would need to be a little higher and the pose for laying on back would need to be rotated so the ontop has there legs at the bottom persons head sort of like a 69 posistion in a way have a troph i think thats how its spelt the water thing for animals use that to join the water for both wheels ?

Ok, so what's the console command for animation triggering? :)

Does the animation not work? Did you run FNIS? If so, what skeleton are you using?

If the animation doesn't work, I need to know. Chris couldn't get the animation to work either (possibly my fault for forgetting to include my FNIS behavior file at first). If I'm not using the right skeleton for animating, that would explain it.

I'm using XP32 skeleton, version x.93ar50.

I've ran FNIS, and i'm using Chris's modified files. If I'm telling and NPC to use Get Fucked! machine, the animation is played. 

But I want to use only the animation, through a console command (for ex: playidle/sae zazapc01).

I've tried various forms: sae wnc_machinefucked_loop etc. and nothing works.

That's why i'm asking :)

Thanks.

Couldn't wait to see this in operation - installed it and placed at bottom of load order. Using UNPB with XP32 Skeleton. Works great with a Nord and height set to 0.98, my Breton girl ended up sunk into the table! You mentioned some more torture ideas - look forward to them. Obviously a better 'dismount' (as has already been mentioned) and some sound effects and this would be a winner.

I'm using XP32 skeleton, version x.93ar50.

I've ran FNIS, and i'm using Chris's modified files. If I'm telling and NPC to use Get Fucked! machine, the animation is played. 

But I want to use only the animation, through a console command (for ex: playidle/sae zazapc01).

I've tried various forms: sae wnc_machinefucked_loop etc. and nothing works.

That's why i'm asking :)

Thanks.

You need to use the animation event found in the CK. I think it's "WNC_MachineRaped_Enter" (without the quotes). Furniture animations are like that. You need an enter animation, a loop animation, and an exit animation, but you can use the same HKX file for at least the first two if not all three. So:

sae wnc_machineraped_enter

Quick general tip: if you put your console commands in a text file, and put that text file in your Skyrim directory (same place as the exe) you can run all of them just by typing

bat <filename>