Must see to believe, longest breasts ever bug

yoshireds

So im using the HDT breast physics and collision from http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/866-hdt-breast-physic-and-collision-for-sevenbase-unpunpb-cbbe-and-topmodel/, and I constantly get the most massive and long breasts usually when loading anywhere indoors, as you can see in these screenshotspost-323625-0-11111500-1405675501_thumb.jpgpost-323625-0-10454200-1405675511_thumb.jpg, breast also sometimes tend to jitter or start stuttering rapidly.

I installed all correct files mentioned on mod page and ran FNIS etc, and im using the less jiggle xml. If anyone knows what is causing this, I would appreciate the help on a fix.

yup that was it, I installed it before only forgot to run FNIS, plus I only installed it in the main character assets folder, each follower has their own skeleton file in their own folder, plus im ningheim race which also has a separate folder from meshes, installed them in there and it works well now, still way too bouncy for my taste but ill look around for a way to make less bounce.

That is a skeleton issue!

Try this http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

If you installed that, which you should have because it is a requirement.... then something overwrote it. If you are use MO, set the mods priority at the bottom of the list. If you are using the retarded NMM just reinstall that XPMSE.

Can I say I love you? Because this comment saved me from random HDT crashes also. Can't believe I didn't know about this mod.

Archived